• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MDK Presents ~Hype Not Hate~ Brawl Weekly Casuals

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
anyways, is this really still going to happen during the school year on wednesdays?
do you wanna go after school, steve? LMFAO
if we can't go to chris' place on thursdays no more, then we might as well have a replacement....
Lmao dude, this is in like...Sauga.

I agree on the useless post part!
But i dont say i dont like brawl i just say i *prefer* melee in a very direct way,(and i give good reasons too at least :3 )
Plus theres no reason to be hostile, no one else is cussing except them, =/
they need to learn to take a joke, its just dah intranet, sheesh.
well chris, don't bother coming to this thread if all you're gonna do is "joke". it's getting old. REALLY OLD.
Agreed. This is what I was b!tching to you on MSN about. You come into these threads and subtly insult brawl and then try and pull one of those "no offence" things or "random comment". You're only doing this to get a kick out of people, and then once someone calls you on it you totally get defensive.

Just stop. Everyone hates us now.
actually, rae doesn't seem have a problem with having a melee set up. i was playing melee with niko and kingace who is kind of getting into the game. i believe rae is learning a bit of melee, but i dunno. I don't recommend for you to come if all you're going to do is play melee there.

lmfao yeah stos.. school finishes at like 3, it'll take like 2 hours to get there on bus, and we'll probably have to leave at like 9. which i guess isn't sooo bad..
NOOOOOOOOOOOO. That's FARRRRR.

Maybe we can plan it out like bus wise and stuff and my dad or someone could get us a ride back since I think he'll be in Sauga anyways...but tomorrow is too short notice.
We'll try for next week.

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
I will probably show up Wednesdays if I am not working. I am off to work for a year so I have nothing better to do.

Desh.

Smash Lord
I are sorry.
(Not a joke, im seriously apologizing for bashing brawl and stuff.)
So yuh. o.o
Srry guise D:
Sept my pology? :[

Desh.

Smash Lord
Brawls alright too.
But i think i'll stick to my items is all.
Although i found out i have a pretty good ganon and rob in brawl today =o

MDK00

Smash Ace
sry i havent kept up to date on this =S seems like im too late to say that wednesdays are fine oh well there is always next week... lol for once ppl actually sed they would go too my bad.

anyways how about this sunday ppl? i'll run wednesdays if ppl are still interested which does seem to be the case

brawl for the best scene ever.

@desh: we havent met or talked so u dont kno my personality. im probably the most direct person u will ever meet. i dont mind a melee setup but as long as u bring ur own tv and console for it. otherwise ur kinda stuck on that. btw i dont hate u, u havent given me enuff reason... yet... anyways ur still welcomed to come but srsly dont walk into my thread (or any brawl thread for that matter) and bring those brawl hatin talks. nobody cares about what you prefer keep that **** to urself alright.

4Serial

Smash Lord
Petition for Desh to change his name to "Douche" or "Desh Bag"

All in favour?
I don't get you. Chris/Desh is trying to call it truce with you and everyone. He's realized that he was being dumb, but a lot of it was justified since he was just helping me and Steve, and then he was making posts defending brampton because you had to go all "We don't need the sprampton boys in here."

And you're telling me than Chris is making useless posts? That BRAMPTON is making useless posts in this thread? Chris is trying to call it truce and end this hate between the GTA and Brampton that YOU brought. Yes, Chris did spam, but at least he's being the bigger man and apologizing.

Desh.

Smash Lord
I was gonna post that but i was gonna just let it be, he can be a jerk if he wants but i said i'de stop T.T
ty andy <3

MDK00

Smash Ace
rae, are u having casuals at your place today?
yah i'll runn casuals today.
i posted kinda late so i wasnt sure who wud see this

if your available to come today, please do!

@serial & desh: minus wus jokin, well at least i thot it wus funny... pay it no mind lets move on lol

Desh.

Smash Lord
Lolnocomment@"oh he wuz jokin"
And maybe i'll come next week, i has lots of hmwrk and its already 5 lol

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
Petition for Desh to change his name to "Douche" or "Desh Bag"

All in favour?

I don't get you. Chris/Desh is trying to call it truce with you and everyone. He's realized that he was being dumb, but a lot of it was justified since he was just helping me and Steve, and then he was making posts defending brampton because you had to go all "We don't need the sprampton boys in here."

And you're telling me than Chris is making useless posts? That BRAMPTON is making useless posts in this thread? Chris is trying to call it truce and end this hate between the GTA and Brampton that YOU brought. Yes, Chris did spam, but at least he's being the bigger man and apologizing.
Seriously. You're just giving him more reason to be a ****** in this thread.
Just chill Nate.

Btw Desh Bag was though of ALONNG time ago by me, and it wasn't as an insult =P.

Lolnocomment@"oh he wuz jokin"
And maybe i'll come next week, i has lots of hmwrk and its already 5 lol
Let's just drop it and everything will be fine.

nickcam

Smash Ace
Ya i couldnt make it to this one because family came over here... Hope it wasnt to epic lol

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
less drama, desh leave the thread alone they don't come into my smashturbation thread or grmo's melee thread (which are both blatantly pro-melee) to bash, extend the same courtesy.

i'm aware the fights have somewhat stopped after pyro/andy's posts and stuff or at least it seems like it's stopped but i think this needs to be reiterated.

on that note LET THERE BE PEACE IN MY INTERNETS

MDK00

Smash Ace
who Is Coming This Sunday? Please Post Before Coming Or Get Rejected At The Door. Thank You!

Gichan

Smash Champion
I can never make it Sundays....faaaaillll. Although it may be an empty Sunday again cause of the asians and a few others. I guess it's all sauga and maybe brampton.

btw, good luck to the canada crew fro CH4. Julian, take out Kirby for doubles!!

Top Bottom