• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MDK Presents ~Hype Not Hate~ Brawl Weekly Casuals

D

Deleted member

lol you can tell them, just dont be ****ing nerdy and awkward

discard that stereotype because look at volasko, that guy was the biggest pimp and he stilled smashed with the best of em

ToxiCry

Smash Cadet
Brampton blacks are the worst since this is their natural habitat they seem to think they run the place and no 1 is > them. Pshaw, id like to see them wavedash with bowser >.>

Niko_K

Smash Master
Are you the new peach main from brampton? If you're going I might just have to come to teach you peach.

ToxiCry

Smash Cadet
Are you the new peach main from brampton? If you're going I might just have to come to teach you peach.
i did plan on making peach my main but right now my lucario is easily the better of the two. So my peach needs a lot of work.

btw i heart u niko (no homo)

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
stos just ***** his computer engineering package that is like 6pages front and back.
from 5-8:55 omfg. i dont believe im actually done the first part. now thats some brawl **** right thurr.

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
Nahh that's Deshbag.

notright.
10failures
Stop johning.

I honestly think that it's impossible to do bad in school if you actually try.

The only people that do bad are those "gangstaz" who don't care, and would rather stand around and block doors all lunch period.

Desh.

Smash Lord
They were talking about brawl steve >_>
mike even confirmed that he was gonna main peach =o
Silly steven. ^_^
Hey i am trying!
I even had extra tutoring last year, and studied, and did most/all my hmwrk.
and i still only got 55-72 i think

so i have no johns. I just fail'd xcore.
This year i think ima do bettur.

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
10 black people in my school
10 brown people in my school
20 spanish people in my school
750 white people in my school

400/750 white people are polish..the girls though OMG, hotness....too hot seriously.
2100 people in my school.
300 asian
300 brown
500 caucasian
1300 black

GO BUG!

And BTW, you can be a gamer and still get girls... just don't tell them X_X
EVERYONE knows I'm a gamer...and really I don't have a problem with girls. o_O

I kinda WISH I had the typical case because my gf gets jealous easy, and she doesn't get mad at the girls, she gets mad at me! X_X

ToxiCry

Smash Cadet
Nahh that's Deshbag.

Stop johning.

I honestly think that it's impossible to do bad in school if you actually try.

The only people that do bad are those "gangstaz" who don't care, and would rather stand around and block doors all lunch period.
the worst is when they edgehog the stairs, that makes me rage.

btw u guys going to kyles or davids this weekend? I dont wanna b alone

idea

Smash Master
YEAH

WHY DO THEY ALWAYS STAND IN THE ****ING DOORWAYS?

my friends and i noticed this a while back too. i can't believe it wasn't just our school, that's hilarious. i could never figure out why that would be anyone's preferable hangout spot.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
YEAH

WHY DO THEY ALWAYS STAND IN THE ****ING DOORWAYS?

my friends and i noticed this a while back too. i can't believe it wasn't just our school, that's hilarious. i could never figure out why that would be anyone's preferable hangout spot.
They like being noticed, and at the same time being this annoyance we're forced to pass. Its like two for one for them.

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
"The only people that do bad are those "gangstaz" who don't care, and would rather stand around and block doors all lunch period."

Ha you are so wrong. What if they don't feel like supporting the indoctrination?

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
Wtf Pokemon platinum?

PLEEEEEEAAAAAASSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEE Don't tell me there's a 5th gen.

Halfway through 3rd gen they stopped looking like pokemon and more like...things.

idea

Smash Master
so tell me. pokemon PLATINUM goes with diamond and pearl...pokemon CRYSTAL goes with gold and silver...why are these not the other way around?

Desh.

Smash Lord
You have a point.
Lets call up nintendo and sue them on behalf of the incorrectly categorized name titles.

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
Pokemon is dumb now =[.

Although I'd probably think otherwise if I actually went out and bought the games.
Hmm. I should buy DS games. I don't really care for DS. All I have is New Super Mario Bros. and Mario Kart. I never really got into handhelds.

Mikey7

Smash Lord
I left my Gamecube memory card here tonight, I think i lent it to Danny but I can't remember, if anyone finds it please tell me, it has a metroid sticker on it and is black.

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
Mikey I must say from the last vids I saw of yours I definetly approve of your falco!
Steal some of my tricks and you'll be **** ready for action, I bet you checked out the vids from my go away fest, if you should.

Also you and Pyreknight need to do a best of 5 for Falco supremacy!

idea

Smash Master
Pokemon is dumb now =[.

Although I'd probably think otherwise if I actually went out and bought the games.
Hmm. I should buy DS games. I don't really care for DS. All I have is New Super Mario Bros. and Mario Kart. I never really got into handhelds.
get an r4. my friend went to hong kong and got me an r4 + 1gb card for $32. they should have them for a bit more expensive at pacific mall, next time you're in toronto...it's not horribly far from bernard's iirc.

D

Deleted member

pmall? *shudder*

i never thought i could hate asians more after visiting p-mall

but NOW SOME HOW I DO

ARGH ITS SO ANNOYING

you'll be sitting in your lecture for english (99% white people) and you get up to leave and WHAT DO YOU KNOW, ECONOMICS 100 IS ON IN HALF AN HOUR AND 1928301928301923 ASIANS ARE SWARMING YOU TRYING TO GET THE BEST SEAT IN THE HALL WHEN YOURE TRYING TO LEAVE AND YOU CANT GET OUT CAUSE ITS AN INVASION

AKJKSJDFKLFGDFGKLJDLFGLDKFJGLKDFJGLKDFJLGKDFJG

MDK00

Smash Ace
the real reason blk ppl chill by the doors is cuz all the girls have to go in or out. so its the prime spot to chop Gz.

bug u kill me. if ur only gaining a social life now, i pity u man lol. i've been playin games from god knows how old and i get girls like nobodies bizness. lol its all about ur swag.

truth be told, girls dont want none of that super nice guy ****. of course u gotta tell she look good. but with girls its more about HOW u say it opposed to what u say.

metaknight may be top tier in brawl
but...
MDK is top tier at choppin b!tches

word

Top Bottom