• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MDK Presents ~Hype Not Hate~ Brawl Weekly Casuals

"C"let

Smash Journeyman
well im leader or WT and we are currently ranked #1 for brawl, msc, mohh2, mkwii, and gh3. we havent lost a clan war yet in any game. We are gunna run sh*t in conduit too.

repost the link for new page:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jta57IJcJfQ

Wii Troopers combo video

watch it in high quality
good **** the video is really good, nice to see other good toronto players other than ambrose and his crew, now montreal knows what they are up against if we come to a toronto tournament

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
LOL at people not knowing **** about 2d fighters in this thread.
As if smash doesn't have TONS of preset combos, especially melee....

Most technical fighter?
Its Mahvel baby!

Edit: Favourite Mvc2 match ever: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e14z1eRkJ9A
Even if you don't understand the game you should understand the dopeness.

J.L

Smash Ace
oh man, gta should have a crew combo video too.

It would feature my wario fart to clap combo, Ambrose's ICS chaingrab to death, Minus' chain grab to spike, Percon's kirby ****, and Kingaces's tornado to tornado to tornado to up b to up b to up b! COMBO!

dam.n were too good. lol

.Marik

is a social misfit
Hey, I'm interested in this "Hype Not Hate" thingie you have. I want to be a part of it, which is why I have added you on MSN. By the way, I'm willowdalenativez287@hotmail.com.

Just so you know. And where exactly is Eglinton and Churchill Meadows? Brampton? Or 'Suaga?

I'm thinking 'Suaga...

Percon

Smash Lord

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
Hahaha Of course I highly agree and actually am probably going to make one along with a personal combo video.

You guys would be suprised how much thought I put into what each of your sections would be like and stuff hahahaha.

P.S: My combo's are a lot more intricate than chain grab to spike -_-'

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
Lol is that 3k mm that MvC2 one where that censored talked mad ****, then he gets perfect'd? So funny.

Yeah I like your combos they are cool, good mix up.

MDK00

Smash Ace
Soooo, I was at EB Games and I saw GG XX Acent Core for Wii.

Should I buy?
when u understand the concept of a health bar then u shud buy it.

i actually came bak from a ggxxac tourny. came **** 5th place =S lost miserable to some guy every1 knows i shud have beat. jus for that i fixed my arcade stick and ima be practicing hard again ugh do i ever suck

mvc2 drama is ridiculous. ppl mean bizness when they play that game. but mind you tho. the top mvc2 players monopolize the game so when ppl bet 3K its like nothin to them because its all money they have won from tournies and other MMs. ppl like him have separate bank accounts to place that money.

*** the PR system who at this point really cares about it?

i think im gunna start takin up sheik more srsly. metaknight is sum borin a$$ ****sauce. he makes me not wanna play the game. actually sheik or fox seem kool.

but yeah learning to play both brawl and melee... its not exactly fair to compare either game to any 2d fighters.

to the person who said they feel limited in movement in 2d fighters... try a more new age fighting game. all the ol skool 2d games (like any capcom game such as 3rd strike for cvs2) has that limited feel. personally myself i dont like the old skool 2d fighters i prefer the new age ones where you have elements like dbl jump, air guard, run (opposed to dash), and air dashing. some like ggxxac or melty blood will definitely suit ur genre more opposed to 3rd strike and super turbo

anyways i'll see u guys 2morro.

MDK00

Smash Ace
i have no clue lol. nobody posts sayin what they will bring so yah . i wud guess 2 or 3

MDK00

Smash Ace
So I SHOULD buy GG for Wii?

I have a feeling the controls will be tacky o_O.
its totally up to you. but i will mention this...
if you really want to learn the game by all means get it, but if u really wanna learn and play w/ other ppl remember that NOBODY this game on the wii. everyone plays it on the PS2 so if ur comfortable switchin bak and forth between ps2 dpads/arcade stick and w/e the hell u use for the wii then go for it.

its an awesome game and is probably the most skill demanding game. yes, even more so the mvc2.

in fact if was to rate the top 3 skill demand games it wud be something like ggac > mvc2 > melee

Switchblade

Smash Journeyman
in fact if was to rate the top 3 skill demand games it wud be something like ggac > mvc2 > melee
QFTFT

i say go with the classic control, that way if u switch between it and the ps2 pad it wont be that much of a ******** jump as opposed to the ******** nunchuk auto command and the GC controller ******** placing of the dpad

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
its totally up to you. but i will mention this...
if you really want to learn the game by all means get it, but if u really wanna learn and play w/ other ppl remember that NOBODY this game on the wii. everyone plays it on the PS2 so if ur comfortable switchin bak and forth between ps2 dpads/arcade stick and w/e the hell u use for the wii then go for it.
QFTFT

i say go with the classic control, that way if u switch between it and the ps2 pad it wont be that much of a ******** jump as opposed to the ******** nunchuk auto command and the GC controller ******** placing of the dpad
Yeh, I was thinking of using the CC so that it wouldn't be so weird.

Also, even though no one plays it for Wii, no one in Brampton has a playstation...so this would be our only means of playing GG XX AC. =P
Actually, I don't even know about the "XX" part. All I saw on the case was "Guilty Gear Acent Core", but I only took a quick look, and the "XX" is part of the title, right?

/noob =D

Mikey7

Smash Lord
Mikey I must say from the last vids I saw of yours I definetly approve of your falco!
Steal some of my tricks and you'll be **** ready for action, I bet you checked out the vids from my go away fest, if you should.

Also you and Pyreknight need to do a best of 5 for Falco supremacy!
lol thx I try my best to go 50% Falco 50% Dedede but it never works out that way so Falco has been getting the most play time in.

I'm coming out to this today...hope we have enough wiis + tvs.

Dayzin

Smash Journeyman
Man i got to come out to this someday, sounds like fun. I've seen your vids MDK and i want to fight you sometime. I probably wouldn't win but whatever.

idea

Smash Master
Hey, I'm interested in this "Hype Not Hate" thingie you have. I want to be a part of it, which is why I have added you on MSN. By the way, I'm willowdalenativez287@hotmail.com.

Just so you know. And where exactly is Eglinton and Churchill Meadows? Brampton? Or 'Suaga?

I'm thinking 'Suaga...
lol, no one's responded to you yet.

it's in sauga, which is the sole reason i haven't been to one yet =P

and it seems there's one today.

MDK00

Smash Ace
i talked to that marikyoshi guy on msn so yeah hopefully he comes.

@pastaboy: SF4 is already out in arcade, infact our local arcade has sf4. everyone seems to be enjoyin it. all the OGs of super turbo say its great. and the cvs2 players like it as well. 3rd strike players miss parryin but they still enjoy it. right now thats the hypest game out

@dayzin: im really not as good as u think...

@pyro: yes thats the right title. if it says accent core ur good.

KingAce

Smash Ace
i think i can make it for a couple of hours at around 4 ill bring a setup if i can get a ride

Switchblade

Smash Journeyman
o_o gah i found out i had to work today. I'm not gonna make it over, seeing as how im working right now. and i wont finish till 5 and as soon as im done i gotta do hmwk =_=;;

but neway rae what are u doing next fri or sat, I've been itching for some smash in general for weeks now.

pastaboy

Smash Champion
@pastaboy: SF4 is already out in arcade, infact our local arcade has sf4. everyone seems to be enjoyin it. all the OGs of super turbo say its great. and the cvs2 players like it as well. 3rd strike players miss parryin but they still enjoy it. right now thats the hypest game out

QUOTE]

o wow, i thot all the 3rd strike players wuld hate it cuz of no parrying but i guess il have to play it some time, and def buyin it for ps3 wen its out, hope it gets a big comp scene aswell

Anth0ny

Smash Master
i talked to that marikyoshi guy on msn so yeah hopefully he comes.

@dayzin: im really not as good as u think...

@pyro: yes thats the right title. if it says accent core ur good.
SF4 looks sick. Waiting for the console release...I need a stick for 360 :dizzy:

I loved Super Turbo, so hopefully I'll like SF4. Speaking of Super Turbo, when the **** is HD Remix gonna come out?!?

Top Bottom