• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MDK Presents ~Hype Not Hate~ Brawl Weekly Casuals

tha_carter

Smash Ace
How much wii's are there now? and i play with game cube controllers not wii-motes........

id bring my wii

MDK00

Smash Ace
How much wii's are there now? and i play with game cube controllers not wii-motes........

id bring my wii
you would be suprised how many times ppl bring wii's with no wii mote so we cant start the game lol.

thats why i say BRING YOUR WII MOTE!

thank you for bring a wii. urs plus ambrose shud be 2. we have 3 tvs altho i'd like to use one for ps2 but havin a 3rd wii would be very useful.

tha_carter

Smash Ace
Alright, you want to give me a way to contact you or would you want me to just show up?

id be able to come anytime after 6.... unless thats too late...

pastaboy

Smash Champion
i think i can come to this, im gunna try rly hard to. if anyone wants i culd bring a ps3+sc4. i mite need housing, i culd just sleep in a closset and wont be a problem

MDK00

Smash Ace
Alright, you want to give me a way to contact you or would you want me to just show up?

id be able to come anytime after 6.... unless thats too late...
6pm is fine. if you need a way to contact me add me to msn and i'll give u my cellphone number.

i think i can come to this, im gunna try rly hard to. if anyone wants i culd bring a ps3+sc4. i mite need housing, i culd just sleep in a closset and wont be a problem
bring dat sc4 plz! you can stay at my place if u really need to. mind u tho i need to be at skool for 3pm the next day so you'll need to leave before 1:30pm.

pastaboy

Smash Champion
Jarred how are you getting there? If I can go and get a ride back the same night that'd be awesome.
on wednesday my last class ends at 1 so i wuld go right to the bus stop then terminal then take bus to sauaga, i think the latest bus wuld leave from sauaga at 6 so thats pointless. i wuld, if possible stey over then take a bus that leaves around 8 in the mornin

http://translate.google.ca/translat...um=1&ct=result&prev=/search?q=greyhound&hl=en
so it turns out the last bus is actually 10:40 at night so we culd leave at that time.

TheDUD

Smash Journeyman
Thanks for the support on the shirts! When I get photos of them I'll be sure to post some. I was also thinking of showing samples of some shirts I will be printing next but I don't want to fill this thread up with my pics lol. So I'm thinking I'll probably just bring my laptop on Sunday.

MDK00

Smash Ace
Thanks for the support on the shirts! When I get photos of them I'll be sure to post some. I was also thinking of showing samples of some shirts I will be printing next but I don't want to fill this thread up with my pics lol. So I'm thinking I'll probably just bring my laptop on Sunday.
post pictures here NAO!!!!

Ambrose

Smash Journeyman
I actually have an arcade controller thingy for the playstation that I bought 9 or 10 yrs ago... I'll bring it just to try it out rofl. Its extremely old school.

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
Yo brose, the ps3 doesnt have the old connector. You have the USB adapter? Anyone know of a good stick to pick up? I was talking to someone and they were saying to just make one.

MDK00

Smash Ace
Yo brose, the ps3 doesnt have the old connector. You have the USB adapter? Anyone know of a good stick to pick up? I was talking to someone and they were saying to just make one.
makin ur own arcade stick is actually cheaper then buyin one but obviously u need to have that knowledge.

if you need to buy one try play asia, srk, or ebay for either the tekken 5 anniversary stick or and real hori pro arcade stick (v3 works on ps3)

btw i actually have the usb adaptor, it splits 2 ways so we shud be good. =)

@ambrose: arcade controller? dont tell me u have one of those street fighter controllers that has the six buttons on the controller...

@carter: for the wii lets keep it strictly smash.

.Marik

is a social misfit
You guys are having the Smashfest today?

It always seems that I miss out on these types of things at the last second. :\

MDK00

Smash Ace
anyone wanna buy a like new silver gamecube controller for 30$?

@ambrose: what time r u comin? call me b4 u leave k? thnx

nickcam

Smash Ace
Me and my friend will be coming at like 6:30 and tha carter im assuming 7 isnt to l8

MDK00

Smash Ace
today was pretty good. new guy carter came out, he was pretty good from what i heard from everyone else.

hope to see u again carter. nex time dont leave so early lol. although i understand that ur g/f looked like she really wanted to dip lol.

highlight of the night is...
DANNY TROUNG BEATS AMBROSE IN 2 CONSECUTIVE MONEY MATCHES! (for 2$ lol) but man those were good matches! unfortunately there are no vids =(

DT is too good... word...

lol there is no hope for ambrose in ggxxac. that or it will take him a life time to learn lol.

ANYONE INTERESTED IN BUYING A LIKE NEW SILVER GAMECUBE CONTROLLER FOR 30$?
it has been used few times, still has the new feel to it, and is less then 2 months old. get at me ;)

pastaboy

Smash Champion
thnx again for lettin me stey over, such a bomb time.
lol danny wants ambroses spot in azn sensation.
lol the bus driver drove right next to me opened the door then drove off,(***** mind games) so i bussed half and taxied half. i nvr knew bus driver were such *******es

tha_carter

Smash Ace
Yea, theres some good players, although i didnt get to play everyone. And i didnt know many name.

Who was the diddy, and Snake that beat me?

MDK00

Smash Ace
Yea, theres some good players, although i didnt get to play everyone. And i didnt know many name.

Who was the diddy, and Snake that beat me?
pastaboy = diddy
DT (Danny Troung) = snake
MDK = greatness :)

@pastaboy: welcome to sauga. thnx for lettin me play sc4. stupid youtube went down so i cudnt review that combo i wanted to learn but i pretty much mastered my bnb combos and learned some more useful moves. now all i need to do is play sum ppl and get a better hold of the game.

sc4 grabs r not broken. learn to tech scrubs. ask JL i tech grabs ALOT.

Top Bottom