• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MDK Presents ~Hype Not Hate~ Brawl Weekly Casuals

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
Man, call me a scrub, but I still wish arcade machines still had controller ports like that one generation did with dreamcast controllers. Despite the shoulder buttons I have allmost %100 percent accuracy with that controller.
But on stick my precision sucks *** compared to it, hell I used to enter cvs2 tournies only using A groove because I couldn't pull supers %100 but could still pull custom combos.

Switchblade

Smash Journeyman
Man, call me a scrub, but I still wish arcade machines still had controller ports like that one generation did with dreamcast controllers. Despite the shoulder buttons I have allmost %100 percent accuracy with that controller.
But on stick my precision sucks *** compared to it, hell I used to enter cvs2 tournies only using A groove because I couldn't pull supers %100 but could still pull custom combos.
LOL A groove

so what was ur team in cvs2?

MDK00

Smash Ace
that is totally understandable and is totally possible. all t5dr machines actually have ps2 controller ports! other arcade machines can be modified to have it but it cost quite a bit for the owner to add that feature in. especially since most arcade junkies are already use to usin arcade stick

lol A-grove is actually the best groove in the game lol.

pastaboy

Smash Champion
i remember seeing arcades with controller ports back in the day, nvr got into cvs2 but i shuld of, personally i dont like the snk fighters. Dreamcast had some sick *** games come to think of it.

D

Deleted member

dreamcast died because it was so easily pirated

lol just burn it to a ****ing CD and pop it in rofl

4Serial

Smash Lord
yeah, i heard about that $3000 mm a while ago. crazy stuff.
but wow, $3000 mm is like nothing to top mvc2 players? sounds like some serious **** lmaooo.
mvc2 looks good too, but one thing at a time. i'm getting interested in GG. wow, I never thought that Melee would be like the 3rd most technically demanding competitive game

@steven: i wouldn't really buy gg on for wii, i'd rather get it and a ps2, or not at all... i dunno, the wii one seems like a waste. and LOL, you were sayin how you thought it was really repetitive and boring, and now you talk about buying the game

D

Deleted member

yea but ps1 you could mod so easily. just prop the thing open and something else i cant remember atm

MDK00

Smash Ace
good games today pplz. we had about 10-12 ppl today

soul calibur 4 is too much fun.

EVERYONE BUY ONE OF MICHELLE'S (GI'S G/F) T-SHIRTS

THEY ARE SO PIMP!

michelle or GI please post pics of them here they are so good man srsly u need 2 promote that ****

MDK00

Smash Ace
iunno man i still have dreamcast and still play it today. works like a charm and no errors. dreamcast is the only system that has ARCADE PERFECT ports of the older 2d fighters like 3rd strike, cvs2, and mvc2. who doesnt love rival schools!

MDK00

Smash Ace
everyone should stop playin brawl and play soul caliber 4. hearin those b!tches scream when they die is the most satisfying thing ever =D

Gichan

Smash Champion
MDK's impression of the scream is right on! That **** is too satisfying. I'll start practicing again slightly so playing me won't be so boring. I hope Mysta comes more often, he's pretty own at that game as well, **** those *****y sisters.

MDK00

Smash Ace
MDK's impression of the scream is right on! That **** is too satisfying. I'll start practicing again slightly so playing me won't be so boring. I hope Mysta comes more often, he's pretty own at that game as well, **** those *****y sisters.
yah mysta is good but my guard impact skills are too good. and i found another good combo for taki that i need to practice lol.

im tryin to buy soul caliber 4 from redflagdeals for 45$. so if im lucky i'll have the game before sunday =) who00o0o

@GI: please remind ur g/f that i really want that easy button t-shirt Medium black.
too good! also do you think i could get her to design some other stuff i'd like?

J.L

Smash Ace
ill be coming on wed if ambrose is. Also since i dont have work anymore, we can come earlier. What time do you usually start the casuals?

MDK00

Smash Ace
ill be coming on wed if ambrose is. Also since i dont have work anymore, we can come earlier. What time do you usually start the casuals?
well wednesday's it usually just the brose-mobile that comes and maybe mikey and nickcam. i dont have school on wednesdays so pretty much anytime startin from 2PM is good for me. so if u guys wanna come by at 2pm thats kool

Gichan

Smash Champion
She wants to but she has to order these things in bulk so she doesn't lose money and such. Just talk to her about it on Sunday (We're not coming Wednesday since it is her 20th birthday!!).

And ****, no more warm ups at Ambrose's before Rae's, balls.

@JL: You do know that I want to come to, I get off at school on Wednesdays at 2:30pm, so I can be at Finch for 3:30pm-4pm. Is this alright with you and Ambrose?

MDK00

Smash Ace
if ambrose learns guilty gear xx accent core, the world will end.
all seriousness, if somebody really wants to learn ggac, by all means i will teach you to the best of my ability. i taught such champions like tyrant and his brother zex.

JvaN_

Smash Apprentice
lmao I failed hard yesterday...

Anyway, I may come by this Wednesday, but I'm trying out classes and have one Wednesday afternoon. I'd skip it but I won't because it's not high school. Besides, I'll probably be wanting to play more 64 than Brawl lmao. I'll probably come by every Sunday though.

Hmm.. GGAC training huh.. I'm up for it, considering that I dislike Brawl almost as much as writing essays.

Gichan

Smash Champion
Yo Jack, you ain't quitting till I beat your Snake, lolol. But your Bowser is over 9000! So I may have to accept defeat there (though I still think I have a chance, my Bowser is at 7000, close enough lol).

And I guess no SCIV this wed Julian, you should have come Sunday, SCIV all day, ownage! Although I've gotten my *** kicked over and over I still think Talim has mad potential, those wind charms are nice mindgames!

MDK00

Smash Ace
Yo Jack, you ain't quitting till I beat your Snake, lolol. But your Bowser is over 9000! So I may have to accept defeat there (though I still think I have a chance, my Bowser is at 7000, close enough lol).

And I guess no SCIV this wed Julian, you should have come Sunday, SCIV all day, ownage! Although I've gotten my *** kicked over and over I still think Talim has mad potential, those wind charms are nice mindgames!
talim sucks cuz her breasts are too small. taki has mad potential... and bigger breasts. sex appeal ownz =P

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
Talim's a,a,->b,a combo is too good.

Hahaha don't you guys just love it when you break the center armor of some of the big breasted chicks?
**** is madd distracting....

Anth0ny

Smash Master
Dang uni/college people...I wanna come on Wednesdays too...but apparantly Grade 11 and 12 are really important for my future or something.

I still gotta try and make it out for some Sundays though... **** me and my inability to drive a car >.<

JvaN_

Smash Apprentice
lmao Gi don't worry, I'm not quitting. It's just that my motivation to win as much as I used to.. maybe it's because there hasn't been a tourney around here in ages lol

Maybe I'll try getting into SC4 too.. those screams are hilarious haha.

Gichan

Smash Champion
Jack, when I have money again, I'll money match you, that way you have motivation to win, but I don't money match often, that's how badly I want to beat your Snake. How does that sound?

Top Bottom