• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MD/VA Summer Circuit Finals Results

chimpact

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0361-7166-1377
You're all mislead.

I would have won this, only reason you guys have gotten that money was because I wasn't there. Stop being full of yourself everyone, my A game would have slain you all. Just because you have your little chaingrabbing ****** twins, green plumber, and blue-haired chick with an enormous sword doesn't mean I would not have conquered you guys.

Goodbye.

QFT l

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
You're all mislead.

I would have won this, only reason you guys have gotten that money was because I wasn't there. Stop being full of yourself everyone, my A game would have slain you all. Just because you have your little chaingrabbing ****** twins, green plumber, and blue-haired chick with an enormous sword doesn't mean I would not have conquered you guys.

Goodbye.
you're so amazing... !!! I wish I could be as good as you

it's Brawl....buddy

lol -_-

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
You're all mislead.

Goodbye.
HAHAHAHA @ blatant call out

revenge is upon us my lil' monkey *****

SOVAman

Smash Hero
You're all mislead.

Goodbye.
too bad you suck

step it up nub

Zucco

Smash Master
3 Lucarios in the Top 10.

Wow.

I haven't been soo happy in my life! Dreams DO come true!
=/ I could have done better for the Lucarios, but at least Junebug made us look good.

ShadoFiend

Smash Lord
Im highly upset on how this is going. M2K ****ed everything up for everyone watching this thread with his Essay of a post. No more drama. No more fun. No more side bets on who would flip out first.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
hova - that logic is dumb why would he say that in person you're physically a lot bigger and stronger than him. Online he can say his true feelings a LOT of people do this I hate responses like why don't you say that in person that's so dumb like all that comes down to is physical girth. Are you trying to settle who is right and wrong by physical strength? You say say anything you want online and express your true feelings so if you think what he says is inappropriate or wrong say something about it, don't be like why don't you say that in person that's just dumb

so it is okay for people to ***** up in person and then go home and rage on there keyboards? if he can say it here why can't he say it in person? girth has nothing to do with it. It's really about who's gonna be a ***** or not.

and you are already assuming that this was gong to be a fight just because hova said why won't you say it in person?

All im saying is people talk all this **** on the boards when they know they are going to see that person again so why don't they just talk **** when they are actually there?? because they scared???

Trying to down someone's logic with even worse logic....bravo....

hova

Smash Champion
d@mn

Tko handling my light work

get ***** M2k. no one is fighting over ***** smash u nub. speaking ur mind to someone's face instead of b1tching to other people is called being a man

just because ur small, weak, and frail doesn't mean u can't be a man

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
edit - does anyone know how I can get free plane ticket or really cheap ones? I ask this because I travel about twice a month by plane (roundtrips) to tourneys and I wanna save the most money possible. Does anyone have friends that could hook me up with a buddy pass or deal of some sort so I could get cheap airfare????? Anyone???
Hit me up on PM/VM/AIM M2K, I know a site or two for that.

Triangle.

Lobos

Smash Master
B

Now that I know Lobos and Sassy live right around the corner I think I can start to attend more stuff. Coming home late Saturday night is where it's at.
Yes our after tourneys talks are too good! Real talk bro don't be shy to call me or sassy :p ;):laugh:

You're all mislead.

Goodbye.
MY BOI JASH!!! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Oathmeal - Too good with the small posts.....I see ya baby!

Random Scrub OOS - WHERE YOU AT!?!? SUCK A ****!

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
So SonicMaster5 keeps texting me about how much he thinks he sucks and doesn't want to pick the game up and thinks he's not gonna do so well at Pound. (Getting tired of the texts, Speed <_<?) I'm thinking everyone here thinks otherwise.

So my question to MD/VA is this, does SonicMaster5 suck, or no, and why?

hova

Smash Champion
i think that you're only as good as you truly believe yourself to be

so i vote that SonicMaster does indeed suck

you obviously need some Hova training

Gangsta_inc

Smash Ace
NNID
Combo_Knight
Combo Knight, no shoutout? I'm hurt D:
OMG Yo, J. I knew I was forgetting someone major!

It's always fun playing brawl plus with you man! Thanks for teaming with me! sry for leaving you out : <

Hova training?
Can I get in on that? My peach needs biceps like his peach XD

White-Peach

Smash Ace
I finally have internet so I can post things :DDDDDDDDDDD

(Going down the list because it's hard to remember names!)

HAT - You don't remember me at all! :( Melee Peach **** :D
Hova - I waited for you to show up for a long time! </3 But then you showed up and we had fun :DDD <3 Stop slapping me hova, I couldn't do anything! I wish I could have done better but I still had a lot of fun :D /SUPPORT!!! (I was telling Combo Knight that I loved your "Angry Black Man Routine" when Tant came up and DEMANDED THE TV FOR A TOURNEY MATCH, i grinned stupidly :DDD)
Coney - I kept hitting you and you just kept tottering on over :| I just kept thinking "Die, die, die, omg die." Very nice guy :p
EEvisu - (I think this is you?) You start the crowd going and make the atmosphere nice. Was it you starting that chinese dragon **** (what the hell was that anyway?)
Gonzo - Omg gimp! Stupid kirby :| Stay away from ledges! Really nice guy and such a good team partner in Brawl+! (even if my recovering meant they were waiting for me for the KO :(((() I enjoyed Red Robin with your crew? (but I don't remember their names!) and stories of the salty yogurt drink. :x
Combo Knight - I saw you play initially and was like omg I have to play that peach! But our first match against eachother was not cool, the 2 sonics were like OMG HOLDING THE SONICS DOWN MAN! But our matches were really close! I think you made a very wise choice, being a short-hopping peach, taking me, a floating peach, to Lylat. I think we had more fun though double Peach, BEYONCE THE LIGHT SKINNED'D ***** and KELLY THE NATURAL *****, even if I called you a heifer while on the other team x)
Bloodynight - That post was hilarious. But I am most definitely not a ****** :p They go from one to the other and I'm happily something else entirely (mixed secondary sex characteristics might not be defined yet.) Interesting john though :p
JCaesar - I AM LEARNING YOUR GAME GOOD SIR! Brawl+ is amazing, and someone is a genius for allowing a combo setup for PEACH BOMBER. I thoroughly enjoyed our matches despite your trickiness... "Oh yeah, that is a glitch we'll have to fix" I was like wtf I cant move :p That squirtle was tooooooooooo cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute with a BROKEN UAir :| I hope you seriously consider my suggestion for exploding grenade-slaps for future Brawl+ updates <3 (And a less-scary white dress substitution :p)

edit: And I wish I went to Denny's :( But I had a long drive ahead of me and I didn't want to be too tired going down a rainy beltway...

<= terrible driver

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
JCaesar - I AM LEARNING YOUR GAME GOOD SIR! Brawl+ is amazing, and someone is a genius for allowing a combo setup for PEACH BOMBER. I thoroughly enjoyed our matches despite your trickiness... "Oh yeah, that is a glitch we'll have to fix" I was like wtf I cant move :p That squirtle was tooooooooooo cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute with a BROKEN UAir :| I hope you seriously consider my suggestion for exploding grenade-slaps for future Brawl+ updates <3 (And a less-scary white dress substitution :p)

edit: And I wish I went to Denny's :( But I had a long drive ahead of me and I didn't want to be too tired going down a rainy beltway...

<= terrible driver

uh oh... HERE COME THE PLUS !!

NO-IDea

Smash Lord
Speed is an idiot. He does suck.

Tell him to step his game up and stop being emo. That he's good but still has stuff to improve on. That he needs to learn more from Shado's gradual improvement the past couple months. That if he actually tries, he can be better than Shado (least IMO. I believe he was in fact better than Shado for a short period of time.)

Get his emo *** out of the gutter. His matches with me were insulting and that he owes me another set.

Tough love. Get better soon.

EDIT: HOVA BABY, WHERE YOU AT!? I WANT SOME MORE PEACH LOVING! AND I KNOW YOU WANT SOME MORE SAMUS LOVING, YEAH!

EDIT 2: Yo, I just remembered. BionicSonic, you need to step your game up too. WTF was that excuse of a GW you played during our match? Cry less, play more. Your Sonic is definitely good at least.

hova

Smash Champion
I NEED SOME HOVA TRAINING

seriously, he beat me worse than anyone else here.
mos def

ur in Randallstown right? my Pops still lives up there so i could come thru one weekend and play you

OMG Yo, J. I knew I was forgetting someone major!

It's always fun playing brawl plus with you man! Thanks for teaming with me! sry for leaving you out : <

Hova training?
Can I get in on that? My peach needs biceps like his peach XD
is P-ville for Parksville or Pikesville, or somewhere completely different. we can definitely work out some Peach training. if you wanna drive to Silver Spring i'll play you whenever

edit: haha, yeah No Id let's get in some more matches soon. fighting Samus reminds me of the good old Cooterfest days.

so who the *** can drive down/up to Silver Spring and play me?

Gangsta_inc

Smash Ace
NNID
Combo_Knight
mos def

ur in Randallstown right? my Pops still lives up there so i could come thru one weekend and play you

is P-ville for Parksville or Pikesville, or somewhere completely different. we can definitely work out some Peach training. if you wanna drive to Silver Spring i'll play you whenever

edit: haha, yeah No Id let's get in some more matches soon. fighting Samus reminds me of the good old Cooterfest days.

so who the *** can drive down/up to Silver Spring and play me?
Pikesville, and I'll probably be busing ova der'
Edit: I agree with white peach, grenade slaps would be awesome XD!

Top Bottom