• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MD/VA Summer Circuit Finals Results

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
EDIT 2: Yo, I just remembered. BionicSonic, you need to step your game up too. WTF was that excuse of a GW you played during our match? Cry less, play more. Your Sonic is definitely good at least.
I didn't cry lol...and to be honest I'm thinking of dropping G&W in favor of Sonic again.

I wish I could get on that Hova training...I live in Laurel =o

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
Man, **** all this. As long as you all know im the best in the regio..... (remembers he lost to cheese and goes to pull a poyo (hangs himself)....)

LOL....

seems like you need more training from me !! D: we will play more

Korn...all i can say is let my plush live! Please dont cut it! D: but eh, i dont know man.
ROFL !!!
I'll never do that... D: I just love carrying that plush with me lol

MidnightAsaph

Smash Lord
Man, **** all this. As long as you all know im the best in the regio..... (remembers he lost to cheese and goes to pull a poyo (hangs himself)....)
(I didn't see this post before!)

Dude, I was so depressed when you lost! I wanted him to lose after he beat Radori, I thought for sure you had it. :mad:

slikvik

Smash Master
**** MD/VA. I have no region. no really...
edit - does anyone know how I can get free plane ticket or really cheap ones? I ask this because I travel about twice a month by plane (roundtrips) to tourneys and I wanna save the most money possible. Does anyone have friends that could hook me up with a buddy pass or deal of some sort so I could get cheap airfare????? Anyone???
My mom does the travel agent stuff on the side. pm or im me for a possible hookup or get my number from wendell

Lobos

Smash Master
aawwww thats cute lobos, u went gambling with my girl and her pimp :laugh:
:chuckle:
Fixed.....I didn't wanna be the bearer of bad news but someone had to do.....its ok esoj you can always camp it out and wait for the next fish in the sea. It might take a long time but you should have no problem waiting it out.

P.S. **** you.

meepxzero

Smash Master
ROOOOFL

ROFL
ROFL
ROFL

LMFAOO

yeah meep thats it. thats why its harder to be consistent in Brawl, cuz in MELEE you can go into autopilot and win, LMFAO

idiot, it's harder to be consistent in brawl because the cap of skill that seperates players from one another is so low. people are more consistent in melee simply because there is more room for difference in skill. i can play AWFUL and im still not going to lose to someone way worse than me.

try going to a melee tourney sleep deprived or hungover and see how you do, 10x harder than brawl because brawl is such an easier game. so although ive pretty much stopped flaming the game, be proud that you brought it out in me because you are just -that- much of an idiot.

im sorry meep but the fact that you support brawl now so profoundly since you're "good" (LMAO so horrible without infinites) is just hilarious to me. you cant even tell me i dont understand cuz i was a top player in brawl for a long time before i made my point and stopped caring about the game (hint: this was before u started even playing ice climbers). The game is fine, if people want to play it that's fine, but don't go saying it's easier to be consistent in a game that has 100x more variables and intricate details you have to tend to.

ROOOOOOFL... playing poorly in melee could mean so many things.

what does playing poorly in brawl entail for you? messing up your stupid broken infinite grab. that's all. that's the only variable. don't tell me that brawl is harder to be consistent cuz u can't perfect the -only- single tactic you rely on. that's ****ing pitiful
Watever lol. What does it say to every other player i beat if im pathetic? Especially you who quit because i always beat you in tourney with ic. Its not like shiek vs ic in melee so you have an actual equal chance to beat me. Im just better than you.

I have like 0 respect for you because you dont even play the **** game. Im happy you stopped bashing it, but dont come in acting like you know the brawl scene.

NO one cares what you say or think so just dont ever post in a result thread unless u attended the tourney because no one gives a ****.

brawl vs melee discussion is so over done. I really do blame the melee scene now sucking because the tech skill has gotten mad sloppy with a lotta players. Thats why 07 melee was the peak of its time.

you can keep yapping plank im done with this.

ADHD

Smash Hero
Meep shut up omg. You're just confusing plank with large words, and so are the rest of you. Plank I need a some blunts.

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
I would, but every time I beat Neo he always looks mad pissed. I feel sorry for him.

I love you neo, don't beat me up LOLZ

@NEO

remember When YOU beat ME at K9's?

LOLOLOLOLOL

Has anyone else seen NEO Angrier then that????

hova

Smash Champion
lmao@ Plank trying to call out Meep for CGing... last i remember no one has named an amazingly ghey tactic after Meep yet

also lmao@ being a top player at the beginning of brawl. have u ever seen early melee vids?

if anyone seriously wants to play me, just hit me up on AIM or send me a PM... I'll try to work something out. and yes, i will train ur ****e and make u better

BetaZealot

Smash Journeyman
lmao@ Plank trying to call out Meep for CGing... last i remember no one has named an amazingly ghey tactic after Meep yet

also lmao@ being a top player at the beginning of brawl. have u ever seen early melee vids?

if anyone seriously wants to play me, just hit me up on AIM or send me a PM... I'll try to work something out. and yes, i will train ur ****e and make u better

...wifi?

:(

bertboxer

Smash Apprentice
good stuff from everyone here guys
bmx, k9, forte, thanks for letting me hang with you guys on the way there, tons of fun
meep, it was an honor being cg'd into oblivion in practice
gonzo, loved meeting the creator of my favorite combo
hova, awesome match with you; almost had you that first round but the second...well...haha
beta and cheese, fun stuff in doubles man
everyone else, keep it light and happy guys :)

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
I laugh at how everyone says they need training in Md/Va. Rather then specifically working on your character's flaws and strengths, focus on their matchups. If you know a matchup in and out and how to beat your opponent then you will win. I don't get the point in everyone saying they need training.

It's like "Yeah I'm getting all this Peach training from hova. *Goes to tourney*. ****ttttttt I don't know how to fight snake as well"

In a side note, Esoj your avatar looks like you. LOL

Gangsta_inc

Smash Ace
NNID
Combo_Knight
I laugh at how everyone says they need training in Md/Va. Rather then specifically working on your character's flaws and strengths, focus on their matchups. If you know a matchup in and out and how to beat your opponent then you will win. I don't get the point in everyone saying they need training.

It's like "Yeah I'm getting all this Peach training from hova. *Goes to tourney*. ****ttttttt I don't know how to fight snake as well"

That's the other half of the training. You can know a match up andplay like **** cause you have no skill.

I won't need to worry bout Snake match up. I know alot, and what I don't know I play out to fully understand.

MidnightAsaph

Smash Lord

The definition of training is not so narrow that it only encompasses only tech skill. Training can mean anything.

~TBS~

Smash Champion
Rolling around at the speed of Sound, Maryland.
It also depends on the viability of your character. ~_~ Sure, you can learn and do some nifty things with unviable characters, but in the end, you will still end up losing/not placing top 3/ not winning huge tourneys. They mostly are gimmicks and use the advantage of others not knowing the MU. But MD/VA said "Screw Sonic, i know that MU". :sonic: FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

But there are (rare...im talking really rare) that there are some people that are just plain miracles. Just keep playing and keep your head up. I love that i can give advice but i cant take my own advice. -.-

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
So ... it's Brawl. There are maybe half a dozen characters you can feasibly expect to win a tourney with, and that's stretching it. If you want to win a tourney, either play one of those characters or play a more balanced game. Don't whine about how your character is unviable in a game that doesn't even make an attempt to be balanced.

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
hate to be a douche... but this is a result thread... not a "lets show speed pity and tell him he's amazing to help his self-esteem because he's emo" thread... for that, go make a blog or maybe the beast coast room

hova

Smash Champion

'Everybody could tell you how to do it, they never did it'

if you were correct in your beliefs then you'd be a better player; but you're absolutely wrong. i could explain it to you, but you seem happy doing ur own thing

i also know how to play a ton of characters dude

NO-IDea

Smash Lord
hate to be a douche... but this is a result thread... not a "lets show speed pity and tell him he's amazing to help his self-esteem because he's emo" thread... for that, go make a blog or maybe the beast coast room
It's okay... you're still a douche xD

@hova: When are we gonna play?

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
hova omfg I need mad training dude.. lol
You are too good
cafe train me to get in last place son... lol

Top Bottom