• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MD/VA Power Rankings: Updated 8/14/12

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
We don't have many to begin with, but I've been at 3 since March 2011 not counting that silly one you listed lol? We've had like 5 in total. Not my fault if there aren't tourmeys to attend here. I never like to enter Xanadu singles cause I have a curse there. I always do bad there (Like 7th-9th). Though the Xanadu tourneys are regionals, but you didn't say regionals. Nationals I make it outta both rounds of pools and then go 0-2 usually.

I think one thing I got that most don't have is that no matter what I place or who I lose to I never get discouraged. I always wanna get betterrrr. I wish most people had this drive. This game doesn't make me mad or emo like some peepz. I love brawl to this day and never get bored of it.

Everytime I learn something new I feel my power level rising.

It's also nice to consider people rivals to give you a drive. I consider Coney, Logic, Pink Fresh, and you Steve my rivals. These 4 people make me try hardest.

:018:

:phone:

Coney

Smash Master
I wish most people had this drive.
idk, i'm feeling it...

xanadu was a simultaneous reality check and nostalgia bomb to me. as stupid as it may sound, it's been a long time since i've felt like i've just been...outplayed. like, i'm sure it happens, but i always feel like i'm fighting an uphill battle anyway, except for last weekend. esam's just a better player with more experience and knowledge, and chu obviously improved and punished my preconceived notions and inability to adapt because i was expecting the same stupid **** he always used to do.

i just wish stuff was closer, and more people cared. i'm neurotic when it comes to brawl, sure, but it'd be cool if there was always a scene i could come back to and dip in and out when i love/hate the game.

also

PR THEMES?

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
The Hunger Games.^^^

Edit for who would be who:

Cato- Logic
Peeta- Coney
Haymitch- Noid
Foxface- Omni
Thresh- Neo
Katniss- Chu
Clove- Lie
President Snow- Boss
Marvel- Luckay
Gale or Rue- Seagull

What's The Point

Smash Master
coney prime beat june prime

coney prime never fought omni or meep

not sure if coney prime could have beaten them but tbh i think coney prime beats everyone

coney prime only lasted about two months and sometimes i miss it
there isnt one consistant person that can beat everyone?

maybe prime coney?

or prime june?
i always lose to junebug and ****ing chu. 3rd game last hit everytime ]:. wish i had a prime
PR THEMES?

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
I approve of Scott's avi. Welcome to the bird club.

I don't think I ever had a prime. I just get top 3 almost every local I've attended since Pound 5 except for one I got 4th at. I'll be attending tourneys in the summer and we shall see who remembers the :wolf: matchup =).

I never forget matchups. I forget what to do in situations. Also, I always use Swellow whenever possible. I beat Cynthia (bonus boss) in Black Version with a LV49 swellow (was lv 57 at the end of the fight) against her LV75 Garchomp, Spiritomb, Milotic, among others (a full team of 6).

Check the tourneys I went to. I'm not making this stuff up lol.

Don't doubt him.

We don't have many to begin with, but I've been at 3 since March 2011 not counting that silly one you listed lol? We've had like 5 in total. Not my fault if there aren't tourmeys to attend here. I never like to enter Xanadu singles cause I have a curse there. I always do bad there (Like 7th-9th). Though the Xanadu tourneys are regionals, but you didn't say regionals. Nationals I make it outta both rounds of pools and then go 0-2 usually.

I think one thing I got that most don't have is that no matter what I place or who I lose to I never get discouraged. I always wanna get betterrrr. I wish most people had this drive. This game doesn't make me mad or emo like some peepz. I love brawl to this day and never get bored of it.

Everytime I learn something new I feel my power level rising.

It's also nice to consider people rivals to give you a drive. I consider Coney, Logic, Pink Fresh, and you Steve my rivals. These 4 people make me try hardest.

idk, i'm feeling it...

xanadu was a simultaneous reality check and nostalgia bomb to me. as stupid as it may sound, it's been a long time since i've felt like i've just been...outplayed. like, i'm sure it happens, but i always feel like i'm fighting an uphill battle anyway, except for last weekend. esam's just a better player with more experience and knowledge, and chu obviously improved and punished my preconceived notions and inability to adapt because i was expecting the same stupid **** he always used to do.

i just wish stuff was closer, and more people cared. i'm neurotic when it comes to brawl, sure, but it'd be cool if there was always a scene i could come back to and dip in and out when i love/hate the game.

also

PR THEMES?
I'm game to give you all a run for your money. I felt good at xanadu and just outclassed by poyo but I not outclassed from anyone else I played. I'll improve and Phil seems to be back into it as well, so lets go.

Deez.

Smash Lord
Why wouldn't you use people from akatsuki?

June- Tobi/Madarra.
Chu- Pain
Logic- Konan
Lie- Itachi
Omni- Zetsu
Boss- Kisame
Coney- Kakuza
Neo - Hidan
Lukkay -Sasori
Seagull - Dediara

Goes by the skill level of the Akatsuki members compared to their skill level in brawl.

Coney

Smash Master
i don't watch anime so my graphic would probably be really ****ty, so if people actually really wanna do naruto someone else should make it

just give me something cool

KageMurphy

Smash Master
June wouldn't be ranked, would he? He hasn't entered anything this season. Someone make him go to Chu's on the 12th.

:017:

V1CE

Smash Champion
Why wouldn't you use people from akatsuki?

June- Tobi/Kagami
Chu- Pain
Logic- Konan
Lie- Itachi
Omni- Zetsu
Boss- Kisame
Coney- Kakuza
Neo - Hidan
Lukkay -Sasori
Seagull - Dediara

Goes by the skill level of the Akatsuki members compared to their skill level in brawl.
If that were the case it would Itachi first ;P

also fixed tobi/Madaara that u posted

Top Bottom