• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MD/VA Power Rankings: Updated 8/14/12

Jrugs

Smash Ace
Yeah I know brawl players are like super super poor and all but Im gonna ask any way. Who wants to buy a vending machine?

Deez.

Smash Lord
If MD/VA went off skill and intelligence of the game... (Active players ONLY)
1.Logic
2.Chu
3.Omni
4.Lie
5.Coney
6.Boss
7.Seagull
8.Lukkay
9.Noid
10.???

25.Deez

This game is really dumb..I'm literally going to go to practice mode and just get used to running for 10 minutes...until CPU rage quits.. O_O That's how people beat me. **** Icies.. >_<

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
If MD/VA went off skill and intelligence of the game... (Active players ONLY)
1.Logic
2.Chu
3.Omni
4.Lie
5.Coney
6.Boss
7.Seagull
8.Lukkay
9.Noid
10.???

25.Deez

This game is really dumb..I'm literally going to go to practice mode and just get used to running for 10 minutes...until CPU rage quits.. O_O That's how people beat me. **** Icies.. >_<
It's funny how the top 4 counter each other. Logic beats Chu. Chu beats Lie. Lie beats Omni. Omni beats Logic. Anyone else notice that?

:018:

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
I'm also surprised that I was on Tant's list to be honest.

ESOJOSE

Smash Ace
this was funny :awesome:

It's funny how the top 4 counter each other. Logic beats Chu. Chu beats Lie. Lie beats Omni. Omni beats Logic. Anyone else notice that?

logic does not beat chu; Olimar beats chu. Proven multiple times by Chu almost losing to horrible olimars and recently by losing to Lie's olimar and Chu beats Omni.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
I beat Chu the last time we played.

Yo, who's coming over tonight?

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Meep was MD/VAs best talent when he played, a damn shame we lost him, none of you other smucks can place well at Nationals, cept Logic getting 7th at Pound 4 lol and Chu n June in dubs at APEX 2010.

Buy a vending machine for the hood.
Nothing but grape soda and skittles.

:017:

Omni

BRoomer
No, I've beaten' him several times.
And I never said I was better than him.
Having the capability of beating someone =/= being better.

Omni

BRoomer
1.) Luckay
2.) Chu
3.) Boss
4.) Cafe
5.) Taj

Damn. Mad funsies are about to be had. Bring an extra TV if you can fit it. If not, it's whatever.

Omni

BRoomer
Prime Coney never played me. ;) Don't think he played Meep, either. Maybe wrong?

I think prime June lost to Takeover, but he's probably the least counterable of everyone in the region.

Omni

BRoomer
Aren't you the guy who lives out in Baltimore? I think the commute would be too brutal for you, bro'.

Coney

Smash Master
coney prime beat june prime

coney prime never fought omni or meep

not sure if coney prime could have beaten them but tbh i think coney prime beats everyone

coney prime only lasted about two months and sometimes i miss it

Omni

BRoomer
hmm. what about omni prime? wasn't there a point for like 3 months where i beat everyone?

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
Omni never prime, just really solid and catches on to habits and internalizes them forever.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
coney prime beat june prime

coney prime never fought omni or meep

not sure if coney prime could have beaten them but tbh i think coney prime beats everyone

coney prime only lasted about two months and sometimes i miss it
Coney prime doesn't beat me. Though I'm rusty as hell with :metaknight: vs :dedede: at the moment.

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
It would probably be

1. Azen (only person to rival m2k the first year and a half, won so many tournaments)
2. Chudat (should speak for itself)
3. Meep (only mdva player who could consistently make money oos, legit 3 stocked m2k)
4. Candy (beat Nairo and a ton of oos players, did great at some mlgs, won a bazillion events)
5. Junebug (only person in md/va to beat m2k, only person who could compete with oos for a year)
6. Coney (did crazy stuff with ddd, but never a national threat)
7. Gimr (always a threat, beat tons of players worldwide and was a national threat)
8. Omni (consistent in state)
9. Lie (also consistent in state)
10. Chillindude (while playing, beat almost everyone at some point, won a few nationals early on)

:phone:
I didn't make the list O.o?

Nvm

I think meep prime was the only unbeatable person. Possibly me around the mlg finals time I didn't lose to anyone for a bit. Was junebug prime unbeatable?.

Renegade

Smash Journeyman
48 hours left for the special 30$ pre-register price for Civil War 4. Save yourself 10$

http://www.RVAtournaments.com/CivilWar

Join players: [FC] NYChrisG, Dieminion, UVG Noel Brown, MH|AlukardNY, DMG MCZ Lud, MH|Rayray, Dr.PP, Alex Strife, Ultradavid, Skisonic, DJ Huoshen, RyRy and many more as they all battle for EVO points and the right to raise up one of our Civil War champion swords!

The action starts on Friday night with hype team (FGC) and possible crew (Smash) tournaments! Catch up on after hours exhibition matches in the 24hr Salty Suite! Side tournaments for 64/Brawl also welcome on Friday night as well as friendlies! Come play on one of the 8 arcade cabinets set on free play the entire weekend! Enjoy the multitude of food options with over 50 food establishments within 3 miles, along with with plenty of delivery options.

If you can't make it, catch all the action streamed by Team Sp00ky and Bifuteki

For more information: http://rvatournaments.tumblr.com/CivilWarDetails

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=318539
https://www.facebook.com/events/284773714913236/

Omni

BRoomer
You don't need a prime. You're like me: auto Top 3.

I don't know what happened to you at Xanadu tho'. o_o

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
I approve of Scott's avi. Welcome to the bird club.

I don't think I ever had a prime. I just get top 3 almost every local I've attended since Pound 5 except for one I got 4th at. I'll be attending tourneys in the summer and we shall see who remembers the :wolf: matchup =).

Omni

BRoomer
Just did. All I saw was a 1st place with Tiger getting second... and... the 3rd place one in August '11 where Rich Brown came down...

And the 4th place one.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
There is also one back in March I got 3rd at. Last tourney I played June at. I went to Hope 3 and 4. Got 3rd at one and 4th at the other. Went to an Nc local that Esam attended and got 3rd. And got 2nd to M2k at some Nc regional in February.

Top Bottom