• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MD/VA Power Rankings: Updated 8/14/12

Serynder

Jigglypuff is the best.
Would Poyo and I be able to stay with you during that night of Apex? We'll definitely input our share of the room's cost, however much it is.

Edit: I apologize for completely forgetting, but, Wilmenz might(travel-related delays) be coming with us as my team mate, and I know he was planning on staying with us during Apex. Is it possible that you might have space for three people available? Bed areas won't be too significant if that's being considered, since I can bring a miniature mattress.

Would Poyo and I be able to stay with you during that night of Apex? We'll definitely input our share of the room's cost, however much it is.

Edit: I apologize for completely forgetting, but, Wilmenz might(travel-related delays) be coming with us as my team mate, and I know he was planning on staying with us during Apex. Is it possible that you might have space for three people available? Bed areas won't be too significant if that's being considered, since I can bring a miniature mattress.
Yeah, there's plenty of room. So far there's only 3 in my group. Just bring your own blankets and whatever and you'll be good

Jrugs

Smash Ace
Yes I do. But I cant enter cuz its too much money to drive from Tx to MD/VA and then to New Wark. Plus pay for apex. But I will be still offering to drive ppl there.

Serynder

Jigglypuff is the best.
Aw, danggit. Then I hope you'll at least be able to enjoy the time that you spend at Apex. In addition, the first day, aside from crews, will be all practice, money matches, and friendlies for the Brawl room! You'll be able to play, practice, and enjoy yourself as much as you can before the tournament reduces the available set-ups for friendlies.

Regarding the ride, though, is it all right, and would you be able to bring my brother and I, and a player named Wilmenz(my Apex team mate) from Maryland, to Apex? We'll help with gas of course, as well, for however much is needed.

Jrugs

Smash Ace
Wait Wilmenz the Dominican? and hopefully the spectator pass will allow me to sneak in some friendlies and money matches that venue fee is ridiculous. Where do y'all live and ask around about whats a fair price I don't wanna rip any one off.

Serynder

Jigglypuff is the best.
Wait Wilmenz the Dominican? and hopefully the spectator pass will allow me to sneak in some friendlies and money matches that venue fee is ridiculous. Where do y'all live and ask around about whats a fair price I don't wanna rip any one off.
Yeah, Wilmenz is from Dominican Republic. Though I don't know if he'll be attending, afterall. But there's always the possibility that he'll get his visa last minute. We live in Oxon Hill, Maryland, but I'll PM you my actual address.

BMC

Smash Cadet
Will there be any tournaments coming up anytime soon in MD after Apex? I wanted to go to Apex, but I didn't have a ride :/.

R4ZE

Smash Ace
Magfest is always amazing fun. We need to get more competitive smashers to hit it, like back in the melee days.

Luckay4Lyphe

Smash Master
What is everyone going to do now after apex the mk ban?

1.Keep playing/Get Better
-Luckay

2. Leave competitive brawl/Do something else with life

Edit: Also who would be interested in a tourney on the 21st? Checking with the people since most probably want a break after a national, but zant got me thinking I should host one at my local library before I go back to school. And if yes, metaknight banned or unbanned.

NO-IDea

Smash Lord
I'll keep playing since it seems the MK ban won't be effective at least in our region. Probably NY/NJ too at this point.

Luckay, do it.

Top Bottom