• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MD/VA Power Rankings: Updated 8/14/12

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
omni when is the last time you've said something like "Oh I just placed first in teams" and then I go

"well i place 5th with a bad partner so I couldve got first?"

in fact better yet when is the last time you've seen me even talk about any form of skill in brawl?

the las thing i said in here was "I won a brawl minus dubz tournament" who gives a ****...LOL that **** was free.

and the few times I would talk about my dubz skill it was because I WAS Good in dubz but I didn't bring that **** up unwarranted or threw it out there like I had some kind of advantage over you or whoever i was talking to. **** outta here with that.
i mean

i recall u always talkin about how u were gdlk in doubles
and like how you hate singles but you'll do doubles because ur so good at it
and then you'd like mention your placements
or talk about teammates you carried to a certain place

jus sayin

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
like 6 months ago right?

also I've never CARRIED anyone but speed like 1 time. and all the other times it was equal work.

and it's true. I'm better in doubles and I (did) hate singles (but then I picked falco up soooo :trollface:)

and the only time I mentioned any form of placement is whenever dubz talk was around and it wouldnt be in detail. "I usually place top 5 in MD/VA (around the time me and speed teamed at got 5th alot"

so Idk where you got all this other **** from but for the last 6 month I haven't said anything about personal achievements outside of the brawl minus **** earlier.

@YARS LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I would prolly be cocky like mekos if I placed top 3 every dubz tourney with a non high tier character too.

Omni

BRoomer
oh then maybe im just thinking overall. wasn't limiting it to the past 6 months

but lets drop it

so if mk is banned who thinks they can stop me

Omni

BRoomer
psssssht. imma **** with:

- diddy
- snake
- falco
- ddd
- fox

i dont think there's anyone in this region i cant beat with those chars

Coney

Smash Master
psssssht. imma **** with:

- diddy
- snake
- falco
- ddd
- fox

i dont think there's anyone in this region i cant beat with those chars
its a matter of using the right char at the right time tho

you're gonna have a rough road ahead of you imo

Omni

BRoomer
its a matter of using the right char at the right time tho

you're gonna have a rough road ahead of you imo
then i'll just **** everyone with all of my characters all the time

KageMurphy

Smash Master
The UNITY rule set banned him for after Apex, Jan 9th offically.

I hope none of you hosts use that lame *** rule set, I'm not going to anything MK banned.

:017:

:phone:

Omni

BRoomer
Yeah, I'm going to be working on OMAR again. (Official Metaknight Allowed Regions)

14-0 in favor of banning Metaknight? That is a load of bull.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
In our region I think only Coney benefits from this :metaknight: ban. And Phil/Omni/Neo/Me get affected primarily. Omni has mained :metaknight: since 08 so he's basically losing his other half. Neo goes :metaknight: plenty and his is really good, but I don't know if he will pick up someone for Coney or use :sheik:/:marth:. I lose my character to use when :wolf: gets hard cp'd against :dedede:/:sheik:/:pikachu2:. It's a good thing I've always had a :falco: that I've never needed because my :metaknight: nullified the need for him matchup-wise, but what do I do about :pikachu2:? Phil has consistently practiced with :metaknight:, which would feel like a total waste.

:018:

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
ices climbers arent that good.
falco is gonna **** **** now that mks gone
I agree with you about the :falco: statement. Without :metaknight:, :falco: doesn't have much problems at all. His only two bad matchups now are like :popo: and :pikachu2:. He also has like a 45-55 matchup with :marth: in my opinion.

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
In our region I think only Coney benefits from this :metaknight: ban. And Phil/Omni/Neo/Me get affected primarily. Omni has mained :metaknight: since 08 so he's basically losing his other half. Neo goes :metaknight: plenty and his is really good, but I don't know if he will pick up someone for Coney or use :sheik:/:marth:. I lose my character to use when :wolf: gets hard cp'd against :dedede:/:sheik:/:pikachu2:. It's a good thing I've always had a :falco: that I've never needed because my :metaknight: nullified the need for him matchup-wise, but what do I do about :pikachu2:? Phil has consistently practiced with :metaknight:, which would feel like a total waste.

oh hail, mr.president... m(__ __)m

Coney

Smash Master
In our region I think only Coney benefits from this :metaknight: ban.

post i made in another thread:

i'm kinda excited but for a different reason

we still have ****ty matchups--falco, olimar, ice climbers, diddy, pikachu, whatever

except...i won't ever, ever, lose to a secondary of any of those. players that knew the ddd matchup could pull out a secondary pocket MK and it would take SO MUCH ****ING EFFORT no matter how good they were. **** was ****ing stupid.

now people will have to actually learn their ****. it's a good feeling.
of course once smart players (omni) begin developing their chars i'll start losing those ****ty matchups too i'm sure, but the foreseeable future is looking pretty bright

cept i still always lose to logic, so it's not like i'm gonna be insta-first or anything

NO-IDea

Smash Lord
Doubt it. The playstyle Omni uses with MK doesn't work for the other characters.

IMO he ain't getting first place in this region for AT LEAST 6 months after MK ban. If AT ALL.

Quote me on this one if you ever win Omni. LOLOLOL

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
It's funny to me that the two best :samus2:'s (Xyro and Noid) are complete opposite sides of the coin in regards to :metaknight:'s legality.

And I guess it's a good thing I've gone :falco: vs you a bunch in friendlies Zak :bee:.

I also agree with Noid, but I still see Omni placing top 5 easily.
oh hail, mr.president... m(__ __)m
I just googled "president :wolf:":

meepxzero

Smash Master
Lol mk banned. This really was 2 years too late tbh. Now a rack of people will quit just because they cant use their main they have been using for 2 years and i highly doubt anyone will come back, but thats just my opinion.

SuperSayianRenan

Smash Journeyman
I feel like there will be some comebacks and some leaves.

Yesterday I mentioned how it would be funny if they banned mk, right when I started to get serious with learning how to play him... What do you know :8

I still plan to play against mk players.
Mk is is a good match up to practice on. The fact he lowers your options so much makes you have to think for more possibilities!!! So bring on the mks till apex :$!!!!

Deez.

Smash Lord
I think I benefit from this a lot.. for the fact Korn always!!! put me in losers.. -.- as well as omni. Zak is right it is a good feeling now that the bat is gone... ^_^ nuff said.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
M2K quit all events where MK is banned, good for him. Doing the same cause it's dumb n the Unity Rule Set people are made up of more randoms then anything.

Can someone host an event in this region tho? Lol next thing is Xanadu, MK legal of course.

Inferno3044

Smash Master
M2K quit all events where MK is banned, good for him. Doing the same cause it's dumb n the Unity Rule Set people are made up of more randoms then anything.

Can someone host an event in this region tho? Lol next thing is Xanadu, MK legal of course.

Of course they're made up of randoms. They all just ***** and want MK banned.

Top Bottom