• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MD/VA Power Rankings: Updated 8/14/12

KageMurphy

Smash Master
You can't beat one good person and get on, there is a reason u clowns are out here. We have the activity, placements and wins of each person considered, I'm surprised you guys didn't guess the correct 10th person, maybe cause he was more active the start/middle of the season? Welp, its not easy being a Lucas main.

List will be done b4 the week is up, we're working on it.

:017:

Coney

Smash Master
during this season when i was kinda out of it and focused on other things, i took this region's three best players to third game, last hit, and i lost them all. choked against lie, SD'd against junebug, squandered against logic. i was up on the three best players in our region with three different characters.

you guys better hope i don't start playing regularly again :teeth:

Luckay4Lyphe

Smash Master
Pretty cool to be considered for PR just by that one win lol. Gonna make more next season :cool:

Edit: I'd actually like to go to an ohio tourney after watching that siis stream

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
nah it's pinky fresh so then my bottom 4 would be

7. coney
8. noid
9. gimr
10. pink

tho coney is hard to place

Coney

Smash Master
you're putting me too high...

i only entered three events and got 5th in them all, didn't beat anyone really notable in-state and only beat ybm and kel oos

don't worry, i'll stop riding off raw talent and get back to the game soon enough :colorful:

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
yea but like

who else below you got better than getting three 5th places?

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Takeover got 4th at that one local. He beat Neo at it even.

No offense to Gimr or PF, but that's better then any result they pulled in this season as far as I know.

:018:

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Joe... just stop, you are clueless. GIMR got 9th at COT5, made it to bracket at Gen2 where he got 17th, he's beaten Pwii(that alone being just as good or a better win then NEO), Fishbait, Doom and Cheese for his best wins, that is better then Takeover by far. Pink has Chibo, JBand and RJ, those together are better then Luckays only win on Lie and he's out placed him at Locals and KTAR5/COT5.

List should be out by tonight, just waiting on one person. Only explained all that since we're about to release the list and the ignorance was killing me.

Deez.

Smash Lord
LMAO! Noid have never beatin me a single day in his life in tourny or money matches.. are you drunk gull?

I'm going to start entering more events, only for the fact I think our PRs 7th and down are a joke..

KageMurphy

Smash Master
^ Lol

LMAO! Noid have never beatin me a single day in his life in tourny or money matches.. are you drunk gull?

I'm going to start entering more events, only for the fact I think our PRs 7th and down are a joke..
I can assure you that your presense on would not change that one bit.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Phil: *Presence

GIMR had really bad and really good placings, stop kidding yourselves.

I beat NOID this season when he got 4th at a tourney, why not consider me also randomly. That idea of logic is bad, stop using it.

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
I did good at Cot5 and Genesis because I was actually trying and training. As soon as Genesis was over I stopped playing the game completely. I go to locals and enter for fun. I went to SiiS6 to stream it and entered for fun.

Do I really deserve to be on the list? I don't know, but to say that I didn't do anything this season is ridiculous. I beat two people with G&W that the best G&W player in the US cannot beat with G&W(Cheese's Ice Climbers and Piiwii's Metaknight) Plus PiiWii was ranked something like 4th in NJ/NY when I beat him. I placed 9th at Cot5 tying with Junebug and 25th at genesis tying with the likes of Mike Haze, and MVD and out placing people like Nick Riddle. I am currently on Boss status with this game. If MK is banned I may come back just because the game will be more fun.

tldr; haters back off.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Joe... just stop, you are clueless. GIMR got 9th at COT5, made it to bracket at Gen2 where he got 17th, he's beaten Pwii(that alone being just as good or a better win then NEO), Fishbait, Doom and Cheese for his best wins, that is better then Takeover by far. Pink has Chibo, JBand and RJ, those together are better then Luckays only win on Lie and he's out placed him at Locals and KTAR5/COT5.

List should be out by tonight, just waiting on one person. Only explained all that since we're about to release the list and the ignorance was killing me.

I'm going by the fact that locals would count more then OoS and didn't know how far back this season was.

Have you versed him in either?

I think Noid would beat you in tourney currently, but maybe I'm just a David fan boy.
I can see why Gull isn't on the Panel now atleast.
They have the raw data that I lack. If I just was given a list of every tourney then I could make better justifications.
Bets that I'll stay Top 3 if MK is banned?
Er, I don't think you would to be quite honest.
I did good at Cot5 and Genesis because I was actually trying and training. As soon as Genesis was over I stopped playing the game completely. I go to locals and enter for fun. I went to SiiS6 to stream it and entered for fun.

Do I really deserve to be on the list? I don't know, but to say that I didn't do anything this season is ridiculous. I beat two people with G&W that the best G&W player in the US cannot beat with G&W(Cheese's Ice Climbers and Piiwii's Metaknight) Plus PiiWii was ranked something like 4th in NJ/NY when I beat him. I placed 9th at Cot5 tying with Junebug and 25th at genesis tying with the likes of Mike Haze, and MVD and out placing people like Nick Riddle. I am currently on Boss status with this game. If MK is banned I may come back just because the game will be more fun.

tldr; haters back off.
It's just Piwi. No need for double I's.

:018:

KageMurphy

Smash Master
We have agreed to a list, rejoice! The theme for this PR will be LoL so please select a character from that game that you wish to be yours, if you claimed one earlier please re post it.

MD/VA PowerRankings 9/29/11

1)June :lucario::metaknight:
2)Logic :olimar:
3)Omni :metaknight:
4)Lie :diddy: :metaknight:
5)NEO :marth::metaknight:
6)Seagull :wolf: :metaknight:
7)GIMR :gw::falco:
8)NOID :samus2::sheik:
9)Coney :dedede::wario:
10)Pink Fresh :lucas:
Any questions are welcomed, if you talk to me like you're crazy tho I'll likely ignore you or tell you to **** off, it'll be a surprise!

KageMurphy

Smash Master

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
nothing funnier then some one correcting you with the wrong info

junebug

Smash Journeyman
fffff @ :metaknight:. i don't like. metaknight for metaknight is the only reason its on there. :(

EDIT: someone select someone cool for me, since i don't play LoL?

Top Bottom