• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MD/VA Power Rankings: Updated 8/14/12

Coney

Smash Master
Poyo, you're worng about D3 not beating Snake, and this is coming from a Snake player. D3 destroys Snake's recovery and it is very hard to avoid getting grabbed at least a couple times every match. It's 60-40 D3's favor.
you're wrong, and you're making a critical error overestimating the chaingrab, and this is coming from a DDD player. tricky snakes can work around difficulties. the matchup is even, maybe skewed 55-45 in our favor, but definitely not 60:40. we're simply just not a soft counter anymore. it's a tricky matchup and at lower levels we destroy, but at higher levels? it's incredibly hard for us to get in.

^ wut? MK > Snake > Diddy > D3 > Wario > ICies > Marth/Falco, duh

I didn't quit D3, I just deny him for lulz and to make Coney rage at me lol
it gets lonely, being the only fatboy main anymore :<

llamapaste

Smash Journeyman
I didn't put them in order of how good they are. I just put the characters that are better than D3.

You can't say i'm wrong. It's just your opinion. The difference between 60-40 and 55-45 is small anyways.

Plus I don't want to get in an arguement aganst you because I hear you're good so you win.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
chillin its not worth it

btw i think ive proven myself plenty this term to at least be top 10

SOVAman

Smash Hero
I thought llama paste was toasty because of his avi and toasty doesnt even use that avi anymore lol.

I was reading it thinking why would toasty post that?

llamapaste

Smash Journeyman
It seems like we don't have to have the Snake or Diddy discussion in VA right? Varginia seems to think Snake is better or am I wrong? I personally think that they are about equal. Maby a slight edge to Snake but that just might be my character bias.

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
people like you that john about different characters nd not actual learn stuff
are the reason why alot are not good at this game..:ohwell:
I don't john about Snake, I play against him when I have to play Snakes. I just have to camp like **** with MK who I want to quit.

Also, Takeover, your character can win by doing 3 things.

Pull out grenades
Tilt Spam
Shieldgrab

Thats Snake in 3 lines. Its fukking ******** but it works.

And in your specific case, you just pull out nades for 8 minutes. And it works. I feel bad for anyone who has lost to you cause unless they are actually bad like I am, they don't deserve to lose to your gayness. Takeover, I like you as a person but HOLY ****, you are one of the biggest f@gs in the game. You're like the John Elton of Brawl.

You know how ALOT of this people ***** about MK in this community. Lets just say I'm like that about Snake, but no I don't think Snake OR MK should be banned. Not cause they're not gay, they are but its because the game has been out for nearly 2 years and there are too many established players with those characters to ban them now. **** would get fukked up like crazy XD

llamapaste

Smash Journeyman
There's more Snake players than MK players from what i've seen here lol. And there are several Kirbys. Poyo, Nilik, and Chu are the Kirbys I always think of first. Ecs. Chu lol.

Lobos

Smash Master
I dont even think about you. :)

Also these rankings are all wrong......Snow should clearly be in the top 5

BMX

Smash Lord
In this case, snow pretty much wrecked the Top 10.

Get *****, Meep.

Snack, you haven't proved yourself.

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
There's more Snake players than MK players from what i've seen here lol. And there are several Kirbys. Poyo, Nilik, and Chu are the Kirbys I always think of first. Ecs. Chu lol.
Yeah, that makes me sad. Kirby vs MK is my favorite match-up, its actually really fun, but I haven't played an MK main in tourney since May last year (Forte).

I think TOs hate me, the one character lots of people ***** about, I get the Snakes, everyone else gets the MKs :(

Yeah, Llama, MD/VA used to have even more Kirbys. Gonzo, Rei, Blob and my brother even used to use Kirby sometimes in Kirby. I miss when we had 6 Kirbys, but I guess I'm just being greedy, Kirby isn't top tier and we still have 3 Kirby mains -^_^-

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
Poyo you just sound plain dumb..
I really dont have to argue with scrubs like you..
every character has there simple way of approaching situations..
but you are right im not good in your eyes or in anybody elses...
but do i give a flying ****??
no

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
LOL I'd love to hear you say that in person with your silly voice

You **** talking me when I was MMing Tristan Win was the funniest thing I've ever heard lmfao

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
matter fact next time i see $20 mm; $10 a set
my ike vs. kirby
yo i really dont even wanna flame you because I feel sorry for you alot of times..
I was not even **** talkin you fareal, me nd danny were really jokin..
its funny how a "special kid" like you is losing the communities respect..
nobody even feels sorry for you

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Yeah, that makes me sad. Kirby vs MK is my favorite match-up, its actually really fun, but I haven't played an MK main in tourney since May last year (Forte).

I think TOs hate me, the one character lots of people ***** about, I get the Snakes, everyone else gets the MKs :(

Yeah, Llama, MD/VA used to have even more Kirbys. Gonzo, Rei, Blob and my brother even used to use Kirby sometimes in Kirby. I miss when we had 6 Kirbys, but I guess I'm just being greedy, Kirby isn't top tier and we still have 3 Kirby mains -^_^-
You may have a 4th soon. Me. Oh and you forgot Hat uses Kirby.

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
matter fact next time i see $20 mm; $10 a set
my ike vs. kirby
yo i really dont even wanna flame you because I feel sorry for you alot of times..
I was not even **** talkin you fareal, me nd danny were really jokin..
its funny how a "special kid" like you is losing the communities respect..
nobody even feels sorry for you
You talk alot of **** man.

Tbh, I don't MM Low tiers, I can't take them seriously. Lets do G&W vs Snake. Our legit characters, 1 $30 MM, best of 5. Lets goes. its 65-35 your favor, unless of course I 9 you then its NINEty-ten cause you ARE Snake so maybe your weight lets you make a stupid comeback lol

llamapaste

Smash Journeyman
I hate fighting Snake lol. Hate the ditto, hate MK vs Snake, and pretty much everyone else vs Snake.

We do have four Kirbys. How could I forget Hat? Hat's too good. So Hat, Chu, Nilik, and Poyo all play Kirby. Wow Kirby rivals MK here in usage. I'm so glad MD/VA is not NJ.

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
You talk alot of **** man.

Tbh, I don't MM Low tiers, I can't take them seriously. Lets do G&W vs Snake. Our legit characters, 1 $30 MM, best of 5. Lets goes. its 65-35 your favor, unless of course I 9 you then its NINEty-ten cause you ARE Snake so maybe your weight lets you make a stupid comeback lol
stop doing a stupid MM poyo -_-

they just want your money, stop wasting it

Top Bottom