• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MD/VA Power Rankings: Updated 8/14/12

Zucco

Smash Master
I hate fighting Snake lol. Hate the ditto, hate MK vs Snake, and pretty much everyone else vs Snake.

We do have four Kirbys. How could I forget Hat? Hat's too good. So Hat, Chu, Nilik, and Poyo all play Kirby. Wow Kirby rivals MK here in usage. I'm so glad MD/VA is not NJ.
NJ doesn't have Poyo. NJ > MD/VA by default.

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
You talk alot of **** man.

Tbh, I don't MM Low tiers, I can't take them seriously. Lets do G&W vs Snake. Our legit characters, 1 $30 MM, best of 5. Lets goes. its 65-35 your favor, unless of course I 9 you then its NINEty-ten cause you ARE Snake so maybe your weight lets you make a stupid comeback lol
you do not want to be embarrassed losing to an ike???
Anyways i dont like takin money from people like you but i guess i have to shut you up
I will NEVER accept that $30 mm with snake I will 3 stock you.. what the heck is wrong with you
If im not that good since I use snake, mm my ike
like I said $10 a set

Deez.

Smash Lord
LOL I don't get how you guys can hate poyo... Takeover id side bet on that you don't 3 stock him once. hehe. and that would be a good set your Ike is mad good...

llamapaste

Smash Journeyman
Poyo, if people don't like you trolling then stop trolling. And don't take the Takeover mm Takeover will eat you.

Zucco

Smash Master
Takeover is about to **** a child, without having to go to jail!

Deez.

Smash Lord
llamapaste Idk Poyo has been steppin it up lately which is surprising... for the fact a couple of months ago he was saying he was gonna quit this game cause he couldn't go to tournaments or wasn't gettin any better.

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
Snake can KHUAAA !!! all he wants, you seem to forget G&W can PIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!

Hmmm, maybe you do cause you beat Hylian, but that was over a year ago, tbh I used to really like the G&W MU with Kirby, I don't hate it, but I'm not familiar with it anymore.

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
ike will khuaa all he wants to on any of your characters except mk
except my money match fool
phil he has to mm my ike than you guys can do w/e

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
ike will khuaa all he wants to on any of your characters except mk
except my money match fool
phil he has to mm my ike than you guys can do w/e
Your hard to take seriously enough as it is with your silly voice. You + A garbage character......LMFAO

No, I won't MM your Ike, I can't play well while laughing, sorry =/

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
NJ doesn't have Poyo. NJ > MD/VA by default.
LOL.
you have inui :D
LOL.
Inui saves us from Lion attacks. Poyo aint got nothin on that.
LOLOLOL.
Snake can KHUAAA !!! all he wants, you seem to forget G&W can PIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!

Hmmm, maybe you do cause you beat Hylian, but that was over a year ago, tbh I used to really like the G&W MU with Kirby, I don't hate it, but I'm not familiar with it anymore.
OMG LOL. Chu GaW vs Kirby is about 60-40 GaW's favor. Chu lost to Boss's GaW at c3 even.
Your hard to take seriously enough as it is with your silly voice. You + A garbage character......LMFAO

No, I won't MM your Ike, I can't play well while laughing, sorry =/
LOL.

Poyo, you gotta stop trolling so hard.

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
lmao silly voice..
i guess regular people are silly to you..
do i have to be weird to be consider regular to you??
ahhhhh korn the MUCH better player Im talkin too..
with what character??
my ike vs ddd for $3

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
Well Takeover, there is NO emotion in your voice, I swear. It may not be silly but....its dull.

So, I'm not doing any stupid or gimmicky MMs so you can john and say you didn't use your main when I beat your Ike, I don't care how good you are, Ike is a garbage character. Lets use 2 of our legit characters. G&W vs Snake. $30, best of 5.

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
inb4liepskorn
Maybe PS, I don't talk to him alot but I've heard Korn sound pissed off once or twice. And I actually played Lie at his very first tourney (Sin and Deez's MK banned tourney back in November 08). And Lie yelled "D@MN!" cause when Frigate flipped he already used his mid air jump then I faired him with G&W and all he had left was an up-b and he couldn't make it back.

So yeah, Korn and Lie have emotion in their voices sometimes

ShadoFiend

Smash Lord
Poyo I want my Dollar back next time I see you lol. Falco vs Game and Watch again. Those 9's won't hit me twice in a row this time :/ ****...****...cockmunch stupid *** nines

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
Well Takeover, there is NO emotion in your voice, I swear. It may not be silly but....its dull.

So, I'm not doing any stupid or gimmicky MMs so you can john and say you didn't use your main when I beat your Ike, I don't care how good you are, Ike is a garbage character. Lets use 2 of our legit characters. G&W vs Snake. $30, best of 5.
well you are right I always wanted to sound like a kid again.. :p
anyways i won't john because I see Ike as my main too..
anyways I will except G&W vs. Ike $10..
obviously with snake im taking your money if I play you as g&w that is not even your main
Unless you are chu I will not take that mm even as your main..
Im done entertaining kid, either except the mm nd prove yourself..
or just gtfo & dont interrupt/talk to me during tourney..

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
well you are right I always wanted to sound like a kid again.. :p
anyways i won't john because I see Ike as my main too..
anyways I will except G&W vs. Ike $10..
obviously with snake im taking your money if I play you as g&w that is not even your main
Unless you are chu I will not take that mm even as your main..
Im done entertaining kid, either except the mm nd prove yourself..
or just gtfo & dont interrupt/talk to me during tourney..
Sigh fine....I'll MM your Ike, but I don't like taking free money. If I win the MM against your Ike, you don't have to pay anything, if I lose the MM, I still lose $10. But if I beat your Ike, you have to give me a $20 MM against your Snake, best of 5.

Okay Shado, we can do another MM, 9s are fun though :D

LOL, SHADO YOU HAVE 666 POSTS!

llamapaste

Smash Journeyman
Well I am the best Ike so I am used to 3 stocking people in Ike dittos

Edit: llama paste mm my pika $10
If I were to money match you it would have to be like one dollar. And I don't know if my parents would allow me to. I'm even younger than Nilik lol.

Top Bottom