• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MD/VA Power Rankings: Updated 8/14/12

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
Deez aight well we will reset our match
$5 mm snake vs. d3
& another $5 mm ike vs d3

offthechain gettin it in that wifi lol

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
Could you just explain what happens in that GIF ?? There's no context xD Were they two lovers who ended up as enemies and thats why she kissed him before she slit his throat, OR is she just some ***** that does that to her victims for kicks?
Lol I was asked the same question by a Kirby player in the Pikachu general discussion.

Lol, the kiss was the girl's remuneration for using her ability (glowing sword/hose)

The gif is from the anime Darker than Black where people who are know as "Contractors" are granted special abilities that they have to pay a remuneration in order to use said abilities. Remunerations vary from Contractors and can be just about anything like (kissing someone, smoking cigarettes, drinking warm milk, or even self-mutilation).

They were fighting because the guy was framed for killing the girl's friend.
I hope this clears things up =D.

Out of the like 10 gif/sigs I've made, this is the first one that people actually find interesting and what to know what is going on in the sig. LOL.

Never Knows?!?!!??!?

Lobos

Smash Master
Bionic that sounds good.....I think that I might switch out my B+ data with that in the mean time. If my game still freezes with the sd card then ill ask you for help :p

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
Bionic that sounds good.....I think that I might switch out my B+ data with that in the mean time. If my game still freezes with the sd card then ill ask you for help :p
Here are the files to delete if you want to: (still have to fix the program to uninstall B+ itself >_<)
- RSBE01.gct from sd:/codes/
- st_exploit.bin from sd:/private/wii/app/RSBE/st/
- common3.pac from sd:/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/system/
- STGDXSHRINE.pac from sd:/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/
- the whole entire fighter folder (sd:/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/fighter/)

@Snak: You're limited to just downloading pre-made brstms and placing them in your SD card in that case... =/ http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=245410

@Tant: It's programmed in C#.NET lol

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
For the most part i agree. I thought that PS did bad this last season. I believe i heard hes gotten like 7th 4 out of 5 tournies. I could b wrong, just saying what i heard.

Finally, Lets not all forget ESOJ for #1 in MD/VA!!!!! YAY!!!!!

one of my 7th was pound so that shouldn't count >.> and there was a 1st somewhere and top 3's -.-

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
i take anything competitively serious -.- unfortunately i haven't been seeming like a competitor recently.
That's because you lose to:
- Random Guy
- Random Guy
- Not on power ranking guy
- Lie
- Another Random Guy

A true champion only drops matches to players close in his skill level. Consistently losing to players outside of that scope is no good my friend!

Yo', this snow is ridiculous. I could jump off the roof of my house and be just fine.

Shado: SLOW AND ZOOOOOOOOOM! Add me on AIM! You don't know what you're messing with! My Roll will sweep you off your feet!

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
That's because you lose to:
- Random Guy
- Random Guy
- Not on power ranking guy
- Lie
- Another Random Guy

A true champion only drops matches to players close in his skill level. Consistently losing to players outside of that scope is no good my friend!

Yo', this snow is ridiculous. I could jump off the roof of my house and be just fine.

Shado: SLOW AND ZOOOOOOOOOM! Add me on AIM! You don't know what you're messing with! My Roll will sweep you off your feet!
but sassy's tournies don't count, thats what i was told when i won them >.> and it was like 2 am when i played him

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
but sassy's tournies don't count, thats what i was told when i won them >.> and it was like 2 am when i played him
it was also 2am when u played me and you harped on that victory like it was golden

regardless, you're mad inconsistent dude

ESOJOSE

Smash Ace
fact : P~S lost a best of 5 set to my jiggs at sassys house in grand finals at 2am. power rankings?!!?!?!?!!?
its official, remove him from the power rankings!!! lol.

On the other hand,
Hey kids!!!! Wanna be more like PS???? Wanna play olimar and go around claiming your a doubles genius??? Well you too can be just like him!!!! All you need is this PS wig. Buy now and you too can start wondering why you're not #1 on the PR's!!!

Call NOW!!!!
1-800-619-ESOJ

*warning: buying this wig does not actually make you a doubles genius*

Top Bottom