• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MD/VA Power Rankings: Updated 8/14/12

llamapaste

Smash Journeyman
You're never too young to get chaingrabbed. And yes I get the picture. I've never really liked the gay jokes on sb. I'm going to be in high school next year i'm not as young as I look. Just because i'm short and my voice isn't very deep doesn't mean i'm 11.

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
lol @ kenny wanna cg people now..
come on man he too young to harass xD
**** Yo you look 30 son & you only 12

SOVAman

Smash Hero
You're never too young to get chaingrabbed. And yes I get the picture. I've never really liked the gay jokes on sb. I'm going to be in high school next year i'm not as young as I look. Just because i'm short and my voice isn't very deep doesn't mean i'm 11.
uhhhhhhh ohhhhhhhh

wowoduend

Smash Journeyman
Entering tournys at a very young age(13, 14, 15, 16 etc) and becoming the best player seems satisfying as ****. I'm in a young age......

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
To get things active, I have a vision for the PR

it's in my global vision for the community this year

Goals for 2010 Community wise:

1. Get top 5 paid out on a consistent basis
2. Get pools at most regular events
3. Get tournaments scheduled in such a way that we cover different areas of our region to maximize tournaments
4. Get an average of 50 players per regular events (small events that are for $5 are not included)
5. Get the PR back to an amazing top 15 instead of a kind of good 15 or an elite 10

Personal Goals for 2010:

1. Beat 10 different players revered as good as least once, regardless of how many times they've beaten me (Last year i beat coney twice, takeover once, so im looking to improve on this)
2. Win a paid tournament of any kind in Brawl.
3. Make the Brawl PRs.

Lets see if I can make this all happen!

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
^^pools are what will grow the community, in case you haven't noticed, our community is decreasing

I will have pools at most events and encourage all TO's to do the same in the future. Almost everyone is on board with this brandon, what is the biggest problem you have with them? You get to play plenty of people, just as many as you would in singles, 4 or 5 people.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
The turn outs affect if pools are cool or not, I'm not entering an event with 20 people that does pools, that's silly.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Well true to some extent phil, but 25 or more I can definitely do pools very well.

if you have a 20 man tourney, for people with byes, the winner of the tournament will play at the most 6 sets. 20 man tourney with pools would be like, 8 man bracket or something, which is fruitless.

But if we accomplish the other goals, then 20 man tourney won't be a problem

Top Bottom