• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MD/VA Power Rankings: Updated 8/14/12

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
I think omni's power should read "downloading" and not adaptation, it's a little bit decieving

Omni is great when he downloads his opponent and is very hard to beat, which is why new players give him strife. I think Takeover beat him early on, as did chu the first time, but he was able to over come both of them when he had them read.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
^Yea, that makes sense.

I'm like Batman. Got this big *** computer where I have everyone's files listing weaknesses, family, DOB, how to defeat, etc. Once I have the data stored it's overrrr.

Unless things have changed again, lol. Then not so much.

V1CE

Smash Champion
i wish yall would come... GA got a tourney on the 2nd as well... all our regions got their own **** that day...

respectively only archer and like killa went and esam if u count him... we got some more threats for u guys to try out.... again

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Food challenge in college park at Fox's Pizza Den:

Rules:
The contest costs $50 and is a 30" BIG ONE pizza.
One or Two people are allowed one hour to eat the pizza with either two meat
toppings or four vegetable toppings (or three total if meats and veggies).
You must make a reservation at least one day in advance.
(No challenges can be held on Fridays)
If contestants finish the pizza they are refunded their money and given $100,
and their picture on the wall of fame.

Anybody wanna do this with me?

:018:

boss8

Smash Hero
^ seems pretty simple....can i be on cloud 9 while doing this? if so GG's

the key is just to go REALLY fast..and dnt think about what ur eating..

cut me 4 giant slices...and u handle the other 4...ill eat 2 slices within 15 mins...or less..

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
quick question,

1: Ally ($379.20)
2: Kain ($173.80)
3: MJG ($110.60)
4: Fino #JetSkis #RIP #NeverForget ($63.20)
5: Reflex ($31.60)
5: Logic ($31.60)
7: Luckay
7: Krystedez
9: DeLux
9: Player-1
9: Roller
9: DRN
13: Judo
13: Alphazealot
13: DLA
13: SneakyTako
17: Zeton
17: Dyno
17: MX
17: Legan
17: Fizzle
17: FAE
17: Zinoto
17: Technical_Chase
25: Hadesblade
25: FF Ori_bro
25: Ralph Cecil
25: Bpow
25: WTP
25: Overswarm
25: Light
25: EddieG
33: Mister Eric
33: Chris4ever
33: Kel
33: Spec
33: Clowsui
33: Zyth
33: Crash
33: Nope
33: Bonds
33: Tmacc
33: Dooms
33: Scythe
33: KassandraNova
33: Ryker
33: Luminoth64
33: Sovereign

was accounted for when it was decided that luckay would be 9th on the pr's right? (there were like 60-70 entrants i think)

also curious as to when this season started

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
I had no one else to, you're the only person I've played more than once last season. XD

Well I played Tant twice too, but I solidly beat him both times, our sets both went to game 3, so you were more fitting to pick than Tant.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
He's right though, Poyo don't get dependent on drug enhancement. Today its adderal and tomorrow its steroids, and with your already naturally small Asian shrimp wang you might not have anything bigger then a thumb tack left when its all said and done.

:017:

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
He's right though, Poyo don't get dependent on drug enhancement. Today its adderal and tomorrow its steroids, and with your already naturally small Asian shrimp wang you might not have anything bigger then a thumb tack left when its all said and done.

LMAOOOOOOOO

I gotta get *****es somehow though. ;D

Kaffei

Smash Hero

ChuDat

Smash Master
Wanted to know If I start hosting tournaments bi-weekly would anyone actually show up? Id be commited to get as many people as I can.
I would come! (and so would the rest of VA).

I just noticed, I never actually said anything about the new power rankings... unless I did (I don't think so though).

First of all, great job on the power rankings everyone! I'm glad to see MD/VA is back to its roots. We're getting competitive, poyo is a threat to Coney, Lukkay is determined to beat me and P~S, and we're finally getting tournaments to be hosted !!! No more tournaments once every two months.

Glad to be a part of this! Also, I quit melee so I can focus on brawl, the better game (LOL it's true, melee is so old). So yeah... WATCH OUT!!!

Top Bottom