• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MD/VA Power Rankings: Updated 8/14/12

ChuDat

Smash Master
TMNT characters
Cereal box characters (captain crunch, tiger, leprechaun)
Big bang theory (or seinfeld, friends, survivor!)
Sonic the hedgehog characters (knuckles, shadow, tails, rouge, big, espio)
Mario characters (boo, goomba, turtle, bombomb, waluigi)
Punchout characters (king hippo, gabby jay, mr. sandman)

Luckay4Lyphe

Smash Master
Nah, poyo it was clearly mk, your mk is way better than your kirby. Had you stayed kirby you wouldnt have beat me let alone 2 stocked me, taken a game off coney or even beat boss most likely. He is that much of a better character lol.

Can still do avengers w/ big 6, phil coulson, fury, loki, thanos.

Sony characters is cool, id go with that if not avengers. I liked the akatsuki idea way back too.

:phone:

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
That's true, which is why I changed to MK game 3, but what I'm saying is I feel you would've adapted to my MK had I used him at the beginning of the set and I probably would've lost if I went all MK like I did at Lie's. Me going Kirby kept my MK fresh for game 3.

You're right about Boss and Coney though.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
The list is complete. We aren't peeping till the list is posted- you'll get messages once we settle on the theme to pick your character choice.

Luckay4Lyphe

Smash Master
When is everyone most freeee and is anyone planning on going to any oos so people don't plan events too close to that stuff. Cot6,sktar,whobo come to mind.

DarkFlameX

Smash Apprentice
When is everyone most freeee and is anyone planning on going to any oos so people don't plan events too close to that stuff. Cot6,sktar,whobo come to mind.
luckay, you could always try NC tournaments, especially the ones that are hosted at NCSU, they usually hold 40 man brackets or so
I'm gonna be available this summer until I find a freaking job :l

Luckay4Lyphe

Smash Master
Any week of june really is good. Idk if anyone is planning to go to cot6 which is the beginning of june anyway. I might try to set something up in July.

edit: isn't that captain Marvel?

ChuDat

Smash Master
So, what event is gonna kick off the new season? Step it up hosts.

:017:
I got this! I got some big plans too. Expect to see something up by tomorrow for the second week of June. I'm at school right now pulling an all nighter for two finals. Someone should host something small in between now and my tournament.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
I'm working on something big for June 2, but I may have to extend it till later into June pending on how things turn out.

But it's going to be a really big deal for the Smash community as a whole.

Edit: Also, good luck on your exams, Chu. Good **** pullin' all-nighters.

Top Bottom