• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MD/VA Power Rankings: Updated 8/14/12

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
i miss Mh3

with leader hova
no sense of direction omni
super underleveled greg
and always dying ****** lobos

jabba i wanna play some melee

Kenrawr

Smash Master
wow why put candy's biz like that out in the open...altho I guess it's kinda pointless now. jose told people to stay quiet. show a lil respect imo.

GOSSIP QUEENS!

also Phil get on AIM

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Alright tight wads, me and Kenny have discussed it and we will have open applications for replacements to the PR panel, which will take place in a few days. We need 2 or 3(depends on who's applying) new people to join so if you're active(semi active but keeping up with results), don't suck total *** at the game and have an open mind please apply with a decent explanation on why you would make a good addition to the panel. Please also include all events you've attended since November 2010.

No blacks. Have fun.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Jose didn't tell me

I heard it from non Jose people I thought that was mostly common knowledge, my bad

Ah well

We need new panelists is the point

Lobos

Smash Master
Dear Lobos,

you suck. let's do this

Sincerely,

your superior
We can even play melee but I don't have a disc anymore but sometime this week

i miss Mh3

with leader hova
no sense of direction omni
super underleveled greg
and always dying ****** lobos

jabba i wanna play some melee

You quit mh3 :awesome: and I was clearly the best one. Def need another MMO/RPG we can all play

$up@ N0v@

Smash Journeyman
nah i mean replace me cuz i dont feel like being a panel now; not later
You're the Ricky Williams of Brawl. Always in and out of the game...
Alright tight wads, me and Kenny have discussed it and we will have open applications for replacements to the PR panel, which will take place in a few days. We need 2 or 3(depends on who's applying) new people to join so if you're active(semi active but keeping up with results), don't suck total *** at the game and have an open mind please apply with a decent explanation on why you would make a good addition to the panel. Please also include all events you've attended since November 2010.

No blacks. Have fun.
Bet how do I app...

No blacks?

KingGeedorah

Smash Rookie
King Geedorah would like to be a panalist

I have attended no tourneys, but I am ready to lead this region

meepxzero

Smash Master
lol, idk

im done with brawl. finally figured out how to quit for real without regretting it. and it feels goooood.

*hogs secret to himself*

lol try having your car pulled over twice and gaining so many points over the fact you have underage smashers in your car ;| Easy way for me to quit >>

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
The problem is the fusion dance that sentinel and arthur have going on. Supposedly that's never happened in any other screen shot.

Top Bottom