• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MD/VA Power Rankings: Updated 8/14/12

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Yo md. I dunno if this is for brawl or melee (lol)

So bear with me. :3

I'mma have my Melee philly tourny, on the 12th of Febuary. It's one week before pound, but you can consider it Pound practice if you like. Also, NO VENUE FEE. Yeah. :3 It's a great venue, lots of seats, no congestion. :p

If not, hope I can see you guys at Pound 5 then. ;p

B0NK

Smash Lord
Hey you know MD/VA has been using MAHVEL since they started using a graphic in their PR?

V1CE

Smash Champion
Hey you know MD/VA has been using MAHVEL since they started using a graphic in their PR?
I know, but Marvel is so popular... Nc is using Marvel theme too considering like ALL of us are gonna be playing it competitvely and are hype for it. Also i think Washington is using it too or already has it up... I think there is more but i cant think of the top of my head.

It doesnt really matter tho since no one cares about NC

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
LOL, this is how I feel right now, I know I'll be on the rankings, but it's not that well deserved. I beat some good people, but I didn't win a tournament like I wanted. :/

Coney

Smash Master
just more reason for people to step themselves up! need people to take the spots of people like chu, omni and neo

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
Oh Damn got'me imo.

I'm *** though and thats like worldwide knowledge so whatevs...lol

SEE ME IN LoL though?

Coney

Smash Master
i was just about to say, is there any chance we can get the graphic up tonight? i already have the template, emblems, texts and boxes and everything done, and character portraits will be much simpler this time (no cropping necessary, just taking the art from their website and resizing within), i can theoretically knock this out in an hour or less

i ask because ny/nj is going up tonight apparently, and it'd be cool if we could do the same. we'd still have to get everyone's info, though, like characters and whatnot

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
i was just about to say, is there any chance we can get the graphic up tonight? i already have the template, emblems, texts and boxes and everything done, and character portraits will be much simpler this time (no cropping necessary, just taking the art from their website and resizing within), i can theoretically knock this out in an hour or less

i ask because ny/nj is going up tonight apparently, and it'd be cool if we could do the same. we'd still have to get everyone's info, though, like characters and whatnot
If you already know who the PR is then just send out a PM to ask for their characters. Unless the panel has something against that

Coney

Smash Master
EDIT - LMFAO right as i was typing this i got a text--the rankings are finished. i'll make the image ASAP tonight, i get home around 7:30 or so, expect rankings by 8:30 at the latest

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Bionic/omni, when you read this, please switch command of this thread to kagemurphy. I'll update the graphic tonight if I still have the thread, else kagemurphy will do it.

Coney

Smash Master
yes, just the name please

also i stole my girlfriend's computer, swapped the HDDs and am now running on her comp, i'll have it up soon

EDIT - THEY ARE FINISHED except for two people with incomplete info. as soon as i get it, i'll send it to tant and we'll be up.

Top Bottom