• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MD/VA BTDT -Next- Xanadu, 8/27/11

exdia_16

Smash Journeyman
Well wispy doesnt want to waste his money but i would love to see how far i can go i kneed a car or car pool and g-reg r u going to the tourney this weekend at UMD?

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Greg give this thread to me if you don't wanna update it since you are done with Brawl. I can update it and get it poppin'

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Thank you Bio, truely a helpful man, I'll be switching up the look later today and making attempts to keep this thread more lively.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Alright, did a quick update, I'll pimp it out more later on, if there is anything else Brawl related that I missed let me know and I'll add it.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Sooooooo it looks like a lot of MD/VA is going to PA to support VG Bootcamps event, it's going to be big so lets get it.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Yeah uh chibo traveling 2 weeks in a row is too expensive for just about everyone, sorry

When are you going to come down to our events

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Believe me I really want to. PA has no drivers. Sometimes they go to north NJ events that I can rarely tag along for. When I go to VC and stuff I take a bus. If I can take a bus from philly to DC and get one of u guys to get me to a tourney i totally will

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Updated Bolts event in the OP, not changing the title tho since its not too hype and I want the Players Bowl to stay the center of attention since a lot of us are going.

Top Bottom