• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MD/VA BTDT -Next- Xanadu, 8/27/11

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Added, it conflicts with B0nes Graphix Gaming event but yours has gotten more interest in one day then that has in close to a month so we'll see what happens.

The Dashing Knight

Banned via Warnings
Not only that but brawlmania isn't really meant to compete with anything. It's meant to be an MD/VA (mostly VA) level up session to prepare for MLG post-APEX2. You can either come to train, or just come to BS and chill with your favorite smashers. And correct Scott, just because it's MD/VA doesn't mean they're close to each other.

SOVAman

Smash Hero
Lie if you want to go to Ota just for the tourney that is dumb, since the tourney is free and doesn't matter

if you wanna go to have fun and stuff then, go ahead

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
why would you buy a ticket its not like you are gonna win money at this place its a free tourement with no prize at the end what else are you gonna do ? go watch anime nah dawggg you prolly stay in the game room all day lmao

falco03

Smash Lord
i was gonna go to otakon for fun..........i didnt even no they ahd brawl there...............im tired of tournys im on the verge of quitting for good........ill be donte with this game by mlg dc 100 percent sure on that

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
such negativity towards brawl.
If you guys don't like brawl then just quit now instead of going to tourney's every month & complaining about a game you guys don't already like.

forute

Smash Ace
does anyone wanna buy dj hero from me w/ the controller for like $40 (it's the ps3 version)
it's brand new, nothing wrong with it, i'm just done with it

jun0

Smash Rookie
does ne1 want to play brawl today? i live in arlington, im trying to get some ppl together to play pm me if ur down right now its just me and my 2 friends

Lobos

Smash Master
does anyone wanna buy dj hero from me w/ the controller for like $40 (it's the ps3 version)
it's brand new, nothing wrong with it, i'm just done with it
lol.....glad I passed on that one.....rockband 3 hopefully coming soon

KageMurphy

Smash Master
I don't know what happened with the Bones event, the Graphix Gaming tourny, I guess it was canceled.

Anyway updated, we got GamePad this weekend, last event for the PRs, good luck hoes

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
I don't know what happened with the Bones event, the Graphix Gaming tourny, I guess it was canceled.

Anyway updated, we got GamePad this weekend, last event for the PRs, good luck hoes
This Weekend?

Top Bottom