• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

May 30-Florida Gaming's next HUGE brawl/melee tournament-Orlando FL SHIZ IS HERE!!!!

Jx31

Smash Ace
o **** Im definitely goin to this nonsense, is shiz really going? No way he can beat colbol or hbox anymo... unless he gets some "superpowers" =D

melee money matches hit me up
Shiz doesn't need super powers to do that >.>

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
stiiiiiiiiiiill need a rideeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

froooooooom

miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Gindler

Smash Champion
Golden Corral is amazing, it's like a CiCi's but with better pizza and more stuff (like the world's best mashed potatoes)...and for only like double the price

Gindler

Smash Champion
i love cc's....

apple cinnamon crunch pizza?
cinnamon rolls as soft as rabbit fur?
Chicken alfredo pizza?
3.99 BUFFETS COME ON NOW!
Everything Pizza?
Taco Pizza?
BBQ Pizza?
Mac n cheese pizza?
spicky chicken pizza?

mmmmm
Cheapest I've seen CiCi's this year is 5 bucks. 5.55 recently which is really sad. If I can find a $3.99 CC's that'd make me love it more than anything.

Except that sauseless pizza, that things a cruel joke. It's like hey awesome the cheese pizza is out *bite* *thinks* this pizza is way under par.

I still love it but GC>CC (still haven't been to a CFL cici's though, just the nasty jacksonville ones)

CiCi's Pizza is dropping a million pennies around the country and they may be worth a lot more than you think

you can win:
free kid's buffet, free kid's drink, buy 1 get 1 free 1-top med, FREE BUFFET

check it out
I wish I could find one. saw the commercial and wanted to go look all around the CiCi's, just never got around to it.

Angrylobster

Smash Lord
i'm down to lose some Money against falco players for the practice. Anyone down for some MM's? :D

EDIT: I need to learn english

Top Bottom