• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

May 30-Florida Gaming's next HUGE brawl/melee tournament-Orlando FL SHIZ IS HERE!!!!

Gindler

Smash Champion
Kirby vs. Yoshi is so ridiculously even it might as well be a mirror match. XD
Ha, it is fought the same way...lots of eggs and pivots with some Usmashes thrown in :)

steak and shake sucks, there burgers are like flimsy meat disk
I know right? they don't compress them well enough or something. How can they put the word steak in it? But 4 bucks for a steakburger isn't too bad.

Zoro

Smash Champion
I am going to this..but i already feel rusty its been that long since i was in a melee tourney.
..FL sucks at doing melee events.

Angrylobster

Smash Lord
Just asked off for this today, so i'll likely be going, along with the rest of melbourne/MI. Is there any chance of there bein a SF4 set up at this tourney? :p

MikeSanti

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4871-5242-9800
Just asked off for this today, so i'll likely be going, along with the rest of melbourne/MI. Is there any chance of there bein a SF4 set up at this tourney? :p
What exactly do you mean by the setup?

There will be a SF4 tournament as well here so there will be setups.

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
I kinda do D:

But, if you get in and float around his head, you can shrink his shield pretty fast. The problem is that both characters cant kill :( Unless you got a Bob-Bomb :D
seibriks rob is really really nasty,
but I just hate rob period

he's SOOOOOOOOOOO annoying

laser
nair

grab top
shield
glide toss top

sidestep
DSMASH

UGHHHHHHHHH

Top Bottom