• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

May 30-Florida Gaming's next HUGE brawl/melee tournament-Orlando FL SHIZ IS HERE!!!!

Hai Im Fearless

Smash Lord
I don't see why you give a **** if ppl get pissed losing to you, galuda.

You're a chill as **** dude and even if IC's are gay, ppl who can't see past the game are way too involved

N3XUS

Smash Apprentice
:colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful:

Jesus Christ! This looks like it's gonna be the biggest event in the world!!!

I MUST GO TO THIS AND I CAN'T WAIT!!!

:colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful:

Galuuda

Smash Journeyman
I don't see why you give a **** if ppl get pissed losing to you, galuda.

You're a chill as **** dude and even if IC's are gay, ppl who can't see past the game are way too involved
Thanks mang! I just don't enjoy getting people mad..........sometimes its kinda funny....not gonna lie...

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
Galuuda, you are a chill dude. I remember playing you at WATO 4 and I honestly didn't get mad losing to you. Even tho I only fought your IC's just one time in our set, I enjoyed that match since I look at ICs as one of the more challenging chars to main. I just wished I didn't choose Delfino as my CP :chuckle:

Galuuda

Smash Journeyman
hahahahahaha, oh man, G-money has to be one of the coolest smashers on EARF. Yeah D-torr your yoshi was beast, that was a beast set! next time i'm just gonna go all ice climbers against you. I have such an advantage...2v1 every fight

F Zero

Smash Journeyman
I'd love to money match to make sure it's a no-sandbagging match, but I can't do money. I'll gladly play Otru and Crispy in serious friendlies though. Maybe I could do something like a....candy match, or brownie match or something :).

And Umby, how dare you ask if you can come. We want hundreds of people here. You should've asked if it's ok if you don't come.

Which it isn't.

THIS ISH GONNA BE HUGE

crispyone

Smash Journeyman
I'd love to money match to make sure it's a no-sandbagging match, but I can't do money. I'll gladly play Otru and Crispy in serious friendlies though. Maybe I could do something like a....candy match, or brownie match or something :).

And Umby, how dare you ask if you can come. We want hundreds of people here. You should've asked if it's ok if you don't come.

Which it isn't.

THIS ISH GONNA BE HUGE
That's ok man. I understand. We'll get in some seriouslies haha.

Top Bottom