• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Midwest [May 2, 2015] Sponsored by Buffalo Wild Wings and KTAR SPAU 4 Project:M and Smash4 (Livonia, MI)

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Ugh...I've been throwing up all day with a really high fever...not good. Doing what I can with plenty of water, OJ, Nyquil, and rest, but blehhhhh **** these weather transitions.

Sparta Kick

Smash Ace
Wow at the events leading to the tourney. If you can't make it Eddie, don't worry about it. We'll team another time. Please try to let me know your decision asap though so I can try to find another partner if you decide not to go.

Sparta Kick

Smash Ace
**** trying to get in contact with lain lmao. Zinoto, if Eddie doesn't go, do you want to team? :(

Zinoto

Smash Lord
Rob, I'll bring my cube + melee for you to use.

Also, I don't think I ever posted this lol, I'm bringing a CRT, wii, and recording set up.

Top Bottom