• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Midwest [May 2, 2015] Sponsored by Buffalo Wild Wings and KTAR SPAU 4 Project:M and Smash4 (Livonia, MI)

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Tako come pls

ThuGz will be here to just give you a win when he knows he should be the real winner.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
C'mon Tako, I'm a :peach: main and I'm going to this. At least someone who mains :rob: beat a top :metaknight: in the entire history of ever.

sneakytako

Smash Lord
C'mon Tako, I'm a :peach: main and I'm going to this. At least someone who mains :rob: beat a top :metaknight: in the entire history of ever.
M2K losing to Ocean was like thugz losing to me. It wasn't our fault they ran into our moves.

IDK, this is hella far, I might as well stop by the North Pole and abduct some polar bears. Whats the attendance looking like?

zyth

Smash Lord
M2K losing to Ocean was like thugz losing to me. It wasn't our fault they ran into our moves.

IDK, this is hella far, I might as well stop by the North Pole and abduct some polar bears. Whats the attendance looking like?
make sure the polar bears have a coke

JTsm

Smash Master
I know a 4 hour drive to a local is a bit much, but it's also ok to say you're scared :denzel:

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!
I'll be here but like SK said, Dereks roomate won't allow him to have a ton of people over thats why I think you get shafted. Iv'e known him for almost 3 years now so it's like a second home.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
So I can house Gifts, Xatic and SK and no one else.

However....

I am now debating whether I actually want to attend this or not. I have the Saturday off and everything it's just that part of me wants to do other things with the last 2 weeks of my summer before school. Like if I wasn't working, my Saturdays was spent playing Smash. Like ALL summer. And that's cool but all of my friends are wondering where I've been. I hung out with my best friend last weekend for the first time in ages and it just felt good to do non Smash stuff. I'm not entirely motivated for this event to be honest. I'll just have to decide tomorrow.

LOE1

Smash Lord
fyi ori, the only reason we didnt do well last time we teamed was because you went wario and marth, not really ur best chars. however, every other time ive seen you team, you went mk and olimar.

i think i smell a hint of sabatage....

Zinoto

Smash Lord
I hope I'm not making you feel obligated to attend this o.O. I completely understand if you wanna chill with your friends; summer's almost over and there'll be plenty of tourneys during the fall.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
fyi ori, the only reason we didnt do well last time we teamed was because you went wario and marth, not really ur best chars. however, every other time ive seen you team, you went mk and olimar.

i think i smell a hint of sabatage....
we also teamed at an MK banned event lol.

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
The plan is this:

I get you and drop you off at Ori's house because Tech can't house too many people. Ori's carpool will take you to and from the tourney. I'll get you on Sunday from Ori's.
oh, I thought you were going to Ori's. I guess Gifts isnt going anymore

Wait if gifts still going, why do SK need to stay with Tech if gifts drives?

THEEEE heck? ugh w-e at this point. it's SK's decision

Sparta Kick

Smash Ace
oh, I thought you were going to Ori's. I guess Gifts isnt going anymore

Wait if gifts still going, why do SK need to stay with Tech if gifts drives?

THEEEE heck? ugh w-e at this point. it's SK's decision
I wasn't aware Gifts was actually staying at Tech's until recently. We'll see how all of this plays out tomorrow though... waiting on a few things. Plans may change.

What's The Point

Smash Master
Ally, SK has a roommate who isn't to fond of the housing of smashers. Tech wants to limit the numbers and with smashers his roommate knows.

SK is going to Tech's because SK is his ride. If anything changes due to Gifts you are still staying at Ori's.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Yeah if stuff doesn't work with Derek. Everyone in Dan's car will be staying with me at my house.

Sparta Kick

Smash Ace
Ally, SK has a roommate who isn't to fond of the housing of smashers. Tech wants to limit the numbers and with smashers his roommate knows.

SK is going to Tech's because SK is his ride. If anything changes due to Gifts you are still staying at Ori's.
I know what you meant... but I'm going to clear this up because someone is going to say "Wait, SK's roommate is coming with him?" I just know it since there has been nothing but confusion in here...

It's Tech's roommate.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Yeah its annoying when your roommate is the home owner. He's cool sometimes but then you know we had those moments that involve me beating the hell out of him. He thinks Dan and Kyle are awesome and they're welcome over whenever. He's met a few others and think they're cool. But he's gay also and gay men tend to go through what I call "MANstruating". It gets ugly sometimes. Ask Red and Legit ...lol

Damittom

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4742-5811-9326
Yeah its annoying when your roommate is the home owner. He's cool sometimes but then you know we had those moments that involve me beating the hell out of him. He thinks Dan and Kyle are awesome and they're welcome over whenever. He's met a few others and think they're cool. But he's gay also and gay men tend to go through what I call "MANstruating". It gets ugly sometimes. Ask Red and Legit ...lol
****ing ******* needs to take a chill pill.

Top Bottom