• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Midwest [May 2, 2015] Sponsored by Buffalo Wild Wings and KTAR SPAU 4 Project:M and Smash4 (Livonia, MI)

Damittom

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4742-5811-9326
Hey Juan/Marco. Is west MI cool to stay Friday night with you guys like we talked about. Also who are we gonna stay with and what time on Friday do you guys want us to be there?

Also L_Cancel are you stilling planning on coming with us?

Oh btw it should be Jawsome, Me and L_Cancel (:troll:)

fZk

Smash Lord
Hey Juan/Marco. Is west MI cool to stay Friday night with you guys like we talked about. Also who are we gonna stay with and what time on Friday do you guys want us to be there?

Also L_Cancel are you stilling planning on coming with us?

Oh btw it should be Jawsome, Me and L_Cancel (:troll:)
I'm sure we can. Marco's place is a lot more confortable for it but in case he can't house I can house up to three people.

For me anytime after 5pm is good, but Marco might be available earlier than that. I'll talk it over with him and let you guys know.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Get ready for round 3, Zinoto. I'm coming in all trained up and ready to go!

Current records vs MI players in bracket/pools (to my recollection)

Tech_Chase: 2-2
Sparta Kick 1-1
Tutu 1-0
Lain 1-2
Zinoto 0-2
L_Cancel 0-2
Ally 0-23483128894
Roller 0-0

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
I believe Macomb is hosting one friday. I may do a small one on Friday like under 6 people. I know Kenny and WuvS wanna play. If people want to go to Macomb I'm down. I think it would nice of us to go out there so they can do less driving.

Also Eddie G, $5 :olimar: vs :peach:. Its about time we play a real set.

:phone:

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
If possible, it would work better for me to come home Saturday night, but if that doesn't work out, I understand 100%. Should I text you my address Legit?

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
@ Ori - If my wallet permits, sure. I need to be mindful of my spending (or earning :troll: <3) this time around.

@ Tutu - Ah, you're right it was a MM. Same as for Ori, if my wallet permits then sure man.

Damittom

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4742-5811-9326
If possible, it would work better for me to come home Saturday night, but if that doesn't work out, I understand 100%. Should I text you my address Legit?
Yeah coming home Saturday night is cool with me and I will need your adress eventually so text me whenever you get a chance

@ Ori - If my wallet permits, sure. I need to be mindful of my spending (or earning :troll: <3) this time around.

@ Tutu - Ah, you're right it was a MM. Same as for Ori, if my wallet permits then sure man.
Threw not much difference between a MM and a tourny set to me, a loss is a loss, I just won't be able to enter singles so MM would be the only chance well have for a while to set the score. We can do it for $0 if you want.

Rabbi Nevins

Smash Lord
I'm coming back Saturday night. I'm very busy this weekend so I can't play at all Friday night. I might be able to house west mi but I'm not totally sure yet.

I'll take any mk ditto money matches btw

Carls493

Smash Ace
NNID
Carls493
3DS FC
5000-2571-4495
I'll hopefully be coming with my carpool if I don't have any college-related business to finish up.

If I do show, this will be my first OOS tourney.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Kk so Columbus is at my place for the weekend.

So this is my housing list.
- Columbus (SoulPech, Carls, MX?, Fizzle?)
- Ally
- WuvS

Dan, am I housing Ally on friday only?

Sparta Kick

Smash Ace
He needs housing Friday and Saturday night. Is there room in your carpool to and from the venue?

Top Bottom