• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Midwest [May 2, 2015] Sponsored by Buffalo Wild Wings and KTAR SPAU 4 Project:M and Smash4 (Livonia, MI)

JTsm

Smash Master
Just a reminder: This tourney will take place at pier point commons (where PS4 took place). Address and directions has always been on the OP.

Also, I hate to sound like a broken record, but we need brawl and melee set ups. Your venue fee will be waived if you bring one!

:phone:

zyth

Smash Lord
pretty late but my ride is unsure if theyll be able to take me now, so is there anyone who would be willing to take me to this?

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
I'm bringing 2 TVs, 1 Wii, and a bunch of extension/surge strips.

Also still looking for a teammate, anyone want top 4?

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
For the love of god, Ori, PLEASE don't forget your powerstrips this time.
I actually had them last SPAU. Its just Xatic and I were lazy ****ers who didn't want to walk to the parking structure to get them out of the trunk haha.

Damittom

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4742-5811-9326
Marco, Juan. So whats the final plan for tomorrow?

AFAIK we are going to stay the night at Marco's? and ride with you to the tourney then go home Saturday Night.

But I wanna know if that is still the plan and what time you guys want us to show up after/by and If we are staying at Marco's I need an adress of some sort.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Hey guys, I just wanna say I am no longer attending this. I've got 2 weeks before I don't have a social life again so I'm gonna spend it with my friends I don't get to see to often. This is the last weekend before they go back to school and leave the state. It was a really tough decision but eh there will be more Smash tournaments. West MI, I'm still planning on next weekend.

Good luck to everyone at this.

SUPER sorry to Julian for bailing last minute. We'll team soon!

And Sparta Kick...you know what you have to do. I expect magic.

:denzel:

Rabbi Nevins

Smash Lord
Marco, Juan. So whats the final plan for tomorrow?

AFAIK we are going to stay the night at Marco's? and ride with you to the tourney then go home Saturday Night.

But I wanna know if that is still the plan and what time you guys want us to show up after/by and If we are staying at Marco's I need an adress of some sort.
As of now I cant house you guys. I have a really busy weekend and my research group is running a week long experiment, im one of the only people who really knows what theyre doing for running this experiment so i really dont have a choice but to be there helping as much as I can this weekend. Considering ive sacrified saturday to the tourney I cant sacrifice any more time. Maybe late at night I can do something but i really dont know. I really shouldnt go to this tourney at all but I already told people I would.

So ill just have to see how things go tomorrow, Im not going to let smash interfere with my physics research so whatever happens ill let you know

Sparta Kick

Smash Ace
... If you're talking a BETTER placing, I will take the bet lol.

And yeah see you in pools, round 1 of bracket, and losers.

edit: wait... what

Top Bottom