• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Matchups Chart & Lists - Updated: 29/Oct

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
WoW I wish I was as productive as the Yoshi boards... lol jk :chuckle: but really, they should have something right?

Rajam

Smash Champion
Out of the exports to rediscussions on the Lucario boards, only snake has changed (45:55 snake's favor).

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=221578

Ignore the chart, the "final numbers" are on the bottom date log, he's going to update the MU chart soon.
ok :)

The Falcon Boards are extremely slow, so our real MU thread is barely done. I can assure you these are accurate though, if I have to I'll make a thread in the Falcon Boards if you don't believe me.
I would prefer that, since I still can't know if the numbers are yours or from the Captain Falcon boards...

Snake boards are doing a total rediscussion at the moment. Keep everything as is for now, but in a few weeks expect a few new numbers. Just a fair warning for the work ahead.
ok; the link to that thread has already been added

WoW I wish I was as productive as the Yoshi boards... lol jk :chuckle: but really, they should have something right?
They have something but without ratios... This thread is a resume about ratios. The info they have is 'useless' for the purposes of this topic

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OP updated:

20-Jan-2010: Falco 50 Snake; Lucario 45 Snake; Lucas 30 Snake, 35 Meta Knight, 38 Wario, 40 R.O.B., 43 Falco, 48 Olimar, Pikachu; Mario 35 King Dedede, 40 Mr. Game & Watch, Snake, 43 Lucario, 45 Luigi, 60 Bowser, and new thread; Olimar 45 Ice Climbers, 50 Snake, Wolf, 55 R.O.B., Yoshi, 60 Bowser, Ike, King Dedede, Samus, 65 Jigglypuff, Link, 70 Zelda. New chart added: A Matchups Tier List in a MK-banned enviroment

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
i am surprised that all boards have not covered all characters yet

lol at yoshi boards, i get they are rediscussed but its funny to see no numbers up at all

bump

Gates

Banned via Warnings
I'm putting Serin in charge of the Dedede matchup thread.

Also, we had some changes but I forget what all of them were.

Rajam

Smash Champion
OP Updated:

11-Feb-2010: Bowser 40 Squirtle, 45 Yoshi, 55 Charizard, 60 Jigglypuff, 65 Ivysaur; Captain Falcon 40 Wario; Falco 45 Marth; King Dedede 40 Falco, Olimar, Pikachu, 50 Kirby, Snake, 55 Lucas, 60 Ivysaur, Yoshi, 65 Ike, 70 Captain Falcon, 80 Bowser, 90 Mario, Samus; Lucas 45 Zero Suit Samus; Mario 45 Toon Link, 60 Ness; New thread for Pikachu and last one erased; Wolf 55 Zero Suit Samus

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
I'm confused about the Yoshi thing, too. Ya leave for one year, and suddenly the board decides to wipe the slate clean, I guess. Meh... I'm not going to worry about it. I know his matchups back and front, anyway, and don't expect any drastic changes soon.

Also... JayDeth...

Yoshi > Bowser. You know it. :bee:

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
That's only because DeDeDe can grab onto one of his shell spikes. That's no fair...

...I want shell spikes... :(

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
just to tell you, the OP image says ganon has 0 vs ICs but ICs only has 95 vs ganon. same thing with olimar, but it says 70 on olimar's side. you might want to go through this and check the numbers.....

B!squick

Smash Master
just to tell you, the OP image says ganon has 0 vs ICs but ICs only has 95 vs ganon. same thing with olimar, but it says 70 on olimar's side. you might want to go through this and check the numbers.....
Reading text and not just looking at pictures isn't your strength is it?

/huge hint

B!squick

Smash Master
Zelda looks really out of place down there
No kindin'. And Captain Falcon looks REALLY out of place above Zelda. I think they just draw names out of a hat for a couple characters to move up or down and then use a random number generator for how many spots they go up or down and then flesh out the rest of the list around that.

At least, that's what it looks like they do. Maybe next list Samus can finally move up to a mid-low spot.

Rajam

Smash Champion
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=249340

Wario matchup Thread is updated 6 more matchups done!
Updated :)

This is seriously one of the most useful thread I've ever seen on any kind of forum. Thank you.
You welcome; Also thanks to everybody who keeps this thread alive :)

Falcon's MUs are still terribly off.

Edit: You should probably just take the ratios out of my guide (http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=260675)
:O I took only the ratios in which Captain Falcon had nothing; Since there is an official matchup thread in the CF boards, that's my primary source of ratios, mostly because it's an open thread for everyone to discuss matchups and stuffs, and the character guides with ratios only have the opinion of the guide's writer :/

Rajam's about the only BRoomer I know that doesn't use his purple or red name.

Totally deserves teh purpalness.
Lol I had no idea I had to change the color

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OP updated:

03-Mar-2010: Bowser 55 Captain Falcon; Captain Falcon 25 Ice Climbers, 30 Pikachu, 35 Lucas, Sheik, Wolf, 40 Jigglypuff, Ness, Pit, Squirtle, Toon Link, 45 Pokémon Trainer, Yoshi, Zelda, 50 Charizard, Ivysaur, Link, and new thread (added as 2nd priority); Donkey Kong has new thread; Lucario 40 Snake; Mario 50 Luigi, 60 Ike; Snake 45 Olimar; Wario 45 Peach, 55 Luigi, 60 Fox, Sheik, Sonic, Wolf; Wolf 50 Toon Link; Yoshi 35 Lucario, Marth, Samus, Wolf, 40 Diddy Kong, Falco, Meta Knight, Mr. Game & Watch, Snake, Toon Link, 45 Donkey Kong, King Dedede, Ness, Pikachu, Pit, R.O.B., Zelda, 50 Fox, Ike, Kirby, Luigi, Mario, Olimar, Peach, Sheik, Wario, Zero Suit Samus, 55 Ice Climbers, Lucas, Sonic, 60 Bowser, Captain Falcon, Jigglypuff, Link, Pokémon Trainer, 65 Ganondorf; Zero Suit Samus 60 Toon Link. Chart arranged according to the new Tier List 4.0

zeldspazz

Smash Master
Zelda looks really out of place down there
No kindin'. And Captain Falcon looks REALLY out of place above Zelda. I think they just draw names out of a hat for a couple characters to move up or down and then use a random number generator for how many spots they go up or down and then flesh out the rest of the list around that.

At least, that's what it looks like they do. Maybe next list Samus can finally move up to a mid-low spot.
Nah.

DDD is like 45-55 (we rediscussed it but didnt officially change the number since there were hugely varying numbers.
Falco and Wario are like 35-65 IMO
Her mid/low tier MU havent been rediscussed in forever. Her numbers will most likely get worse unfortuneately

TheMike

Smash Lord
I'm glad to see all the ROB ratios taken from my thread. =]
Some of them need update though.

Good thread. ^.-

Fuujin

Smash Champion
Only reason Zelda looks out of place is because her Match ups are outdated and wrong, remember back in the day she had 30-70 and Dedede when people thought she was good.
Toon Link, Kirby, Fox, Sheik, etc. are all old match ups.

B!squick

Smash Master
LMAO i read the text. Thats the stupidest "compromise" idea ever.

but brawl kids will be brawl kids.....
It's shows the numbers from both boards for the same match-ups in a nice, easy to read format... you're right, that IS stupid. Rajam, how could you come up with such a lame idea.

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
I believe each ratio is taken from both character boards.

Much needed update. Haha Ganons 0 chance MUs...

Top Bottom