• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Madness: Daz Madness! Melee and Brawl - April 18 and 19 - Framingham, MA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
Mafia, smash tomorrow? I feel the need to play melee after watching too many combo videos last night. And by combo videos I mean Mango vs M2K winners finals. Holy crap.

And spife, your beast output level is high, but there's too much resistance in the output device, so it gets dissipated. I spent too much time tonight building circuits...

Spife

Smash Master
electronics are only fun with colored LED's. Circuits can eat it

Mana, only if you go falcon, and I get 4 stocks and you get 4 stocks and there's no third player. I don't do 3 people ffas much anymore, see i play with tournament rules. OOOOO BURNNNNNNNN

Kyu: no ones nair out put level is high enough, save sklers, who not only nairs a lot, but nairs better. To bad I waste bomb jumping on up-b spikes.

Almo

Smash Ace
tell your parents then, almo, that all your "real friends" play smash too, and if they deny you playing smash then you won't have friends at all, then they ruin your life, running away etc
i tried back in early 07 when i first wanted to enter the tournament scene to get a friend named Kirch to go. he was the one who showed me that smash was actually a popular game and there's this neat trick called l-cancelling. and he informed me of mass madness...1 or 2 (cant remember) but we both never went, and then when MM3 rolled around, a friend of my brother was going, so he drove me and i had alot of fun. i realized i wasn't as good as i thought, blah blah. and then people i knew from school (they entered as Chris Yi and Josh Yi, anyone remember them?) and then they invited me over a few times to play, so i got slightly better. then i just started to attend a few more tournaments, and kirch beat me in 60 matches straight over the course of 2 weeks before MM3, and right now i beat him 85% of the time. He lost interest to going to tournaments because he knows he's know good from what i've told him from my tournament experience, but he just sees that as a reason to quit, not a reason to get better.

He was considering the tournament this saturday, but said it was too far. i'll keep bugging him and get him involved.

Basically, you guys are my real friends, i mean, you're not fake are you? And since ashland is so small, i've gotten so sick of most of the people there and actually stopped hanging out with alot of my friends because they took on a life of drugs.

And since i'm 18 it's legal for me to run away anyway lol.

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
I know the Yi brothers, as well as a couple other people from ashland. There really is nothing to do there.

Hey almo, just come hang out with me. we can play smash and stuff, and I'll be your friend so your parents can't ***** about it.

Almo

Smash Ace
I know the Yi brothers, as well as a couple other people from ashland. There really is nothing to do there.

Hey almo, just come hang out with me. we can play smash and stuff, and I'll be your friend so your parents can't ***** about it.
lol who else do you know besides the Yi's and me? and yeah there is nothing to do. it's quite boring, so i just play smash by myself all day. :( i don't know anyone who played melee other than the Yi's, Kirch, and myself with any sort of knowledge of advanced techs. So i'm the best in ashland now at melee, but i always place last at tournaments. fail.

and it's not so much that i need friends in the smash community, it's that my parents don't know you guys on a personal level, and i'm pretty sure they have a stereotypical view about gamers. They don't consider you guys my friends because they don't know you guys. that's all.

The Irish Mafia

Banned via Administration
kk so I can play peach now
and by play peach i mean I can mindgame you into jumping into my dsmash
and by mindgame i mean get in your way
w/e i'm mad hyped about this
you people need to go to GU fighter night it's actually OK
well it would be if people went.

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
@Almo: There's a kid from ashland that transferred to my school, and I've hung out with a couple kids from there and stuff. I don't know anyone else that plays smash there though.

Almo

Smash Ace
@Almo: There's a kid from ashland that transferred to my school, and I've hung out with a couple kids from there and stuff. I don't know anyone else that plays smash there though.
who?

and you should of gone to my tournament today. we ran melee singles and i placed 5th. nonsense.

St. Viers

Smash Champion
Almo, I'm pretty good with parents (as dark cloud and .zeb *might* be able to testify to). If I weren't 20 (and seen as creepy for having such childish obsessions) I might have been able to actually change their minds about smash players...

Anywho, if I come to this, I def need to play mad friendlies, and get **** recorded--^__^

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
I was tempted to go, Almo, but I went and hung out at BC instead. Twas good fun.

Also, the other people I know from ashland don't play smash. Just FYI. I just know through them that there is nothing fun to do in ashland.

The Irish Mafia

Banned via Administration
Almo, I'm pretty good with parents (as dark cloud and .zeb *might* be able to testify to). If I weren't 20 (and seen as creepy for having such childish obsessions) I might have been able to actually change their minds about smash players...

Anywho, if I come to this, I def need to play mad friendlies, and get **** recorded--^__^
veers, you're not creepy for playing smash, you're creepy for having crazy facial hair, owning a public masturbation coat, AND playing smash

almo just have kevim N talk to your parents
He will charm them so much they'll take him out to dinner
and then he will have a 3some with your parents
I should know, he did it to mine

good times

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
MattDotZeb. I saw you get off the quincy center stop today but like 340..... what were u doing there
You know that thing about living in Quincy?

I got kidnapped by some people at midnight last night and driven down to Franklin which resulted in having to spend the night there, got the train back at 2.

So Fatal

Smash Master
You know that thing about living in Quincy?

I got kidnapped by some people at midnight last night and driven down to Franklin which resulted in having to spend the night there, got the train back at 2.
i wanted to say hi but it was impossible as I was on the train leaving and you were outside walking lol

Banks

Smash Hero
wow so scared lol

but seriously you accepted that MM like 3 mass madness threads ago
argh! alrite i'll do the ganon mm if you play falcon and not peach, for two buckaroonies

no one else gets this exclusive deal!!

manalord, we are going to do the falco v. sheik mm

kevinm i think we had a money match but we didn't do it, so if u still want to we can this time

<3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom