• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Madness: Daz Madness! Melee and Brawl - April 18 and 19 - Framingham, MA

Status
Not open for further replies.

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion

Malcolm's going to this thing. I cannot miss this now.

I miss playing Sonic so much, watching Malcolm **** will be like a dream come true.

YAY

NNID
Kid Craft 24
3DS FC
3823-8516-6187
The sonic brawlers i know that are going so far are KID, Cith, Malcolm and me. If i missed any others sorry. Can't wait to head down there again and brawl all you guys. Hopefully they will allow more friendly matches.

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
Spife doesn't get beat by foxes because he kicks them.

That sentence is just vague enough to convey every possible meaning of what I meant. Awesome.

Almo

Smash Ace
Almooooo man you're not going to anything what is this D=

You're supposed to be my scrubby Melee practice partner D=
it's because i'm slowly quitting my short and meaningless smash career.

and i'll play melee with you if you're going to the tournament this saturday.

slowly slowly DEEPLY slowly DEEPLY

at least almo isn't bailing on almo's mass gathering
barely. after 4 hours of fighting they caved in and made a deal that if i wasn't home by 7 i would never be able to attend a tournament ever again...ever. so im assuming this is them cracking down, and if i continue to go, they'll continue to be more strict about it. so i'll go to as many as i can, but i can't choose one of these days because i'll regret not going to the other, and i can't go to both because that very well could be the last one i ever go to. i need this to last as long as possible. so the best decision is to just be miserable at work or make other plans with my "real friends"

thats sarcasm btw, you guys know i love the entire community and i enjoy being around several people that i've met through smash, it's just my parents see it through a different light, and because they don't know them on a personal level, they're strangers who i sit in front of a TV with for 10 hours straight and play no items fox only final destination. cogsmooch and other smashers who know me know that i very well will socialize more than i play smash at tournaments.

The Irish Mafia

Banned via Administration
Spife doesn't get beat by foxes because he kicks them.

That sentence is just vague enough to convey every possible meaning of what I meant. Awesome.
I dunno, it just seems like playing a bit technically would take him out pretty quickly
by technically, I mean shines
no offense to spife, of course, he could kick my ***.

and yes, awesome

Almo

Smash Ace
I dunno, it just seems like playing a bit technically would take him out pretty quickly
by technically, I mean shines
no offense to spife, of course, he could kick my ***.

and yes, awesome
what you don't know is that's my entire fox strategy. down air to waveshine, waveshine, waveshine, waveshine grab fthrow off the ledge.

spife mm?

Banks

Smash Hero
lmao it wasn't just me, th0rn and pixel were up in this biatch as well

but idk manalord, spife has got that KNOWLEDGE bro it'll be a tough bro-fight

Spife

Smash Master
XD at all this spife conversation
as soon as KevinM sees this he can attest to his stupid wave shine bull ****.
I go pretty even with him in friendlies till he starts blinking me then I get *****.
As for why I do pseudo-good against foxes: link can do a lot of gay **** to fox, jsut as long as fox is over 40-50%, incidentally, nairs and jabs helps to achieve this.

Today is the day to give spife compliments
<3's maine and now MA

p.s. roman's fox is too fast for me, and mana is just **** talking me cause he knows we'll never be at the same tourny again. <3

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
it's because i'm slowly quitting my short and meaningless smash career.

and i'll play melee with you if you're going to the tournament this saturday.

barely. after 4 hours of fighting they caved in and made a deal that if i wasn't home by 7 i would never be able to attend a tournament ever again...ever. so im assuming this is them cracking down, and if i continue to go, they'll continue to be more strict about it. so i'll go to as many as i can, but i can't choose one of these days because i'll regret not going to the other, and i can't go to both because that very well could be the last one i ever go to. i need this to last as long as possible. so the best decision is to just be miserable at work or make other plans with my "real friends"

thats sarcasm btw, you guys know i love the entire community and i enjoy being around several people that i've met through smash, it's just my parents see it through a different light, and because they don't know them on a personal level, they're strangers who i sit in front of a TV with for 10 hours straight and play no items fox only final destination. cogsmooch and other smashers who know me know that i very well will socialize more than i play smash at tournaments.
woo I got a shoutout

and yeah I really don't miss being in high school/living at home LOL

Spife? I heard he likes to crouch cancel peach's downsmash.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
XD at all this spife conversation
as soon as KevinM sees this he can attest to his stupid wave shine bull ****.
I go pretty even with him in friendlies till he starts blinking me then I get *****.
Read this quote as, we go fairly even in friendlies until Kevin says he will shine me and then I get 3-4 stocked and never put THOSE videos up on youtube because I'm a butthead. Then I promise Kevin I will play starcraft with him but lose the disk and don't end up doing it anyways.

:mad: :mad: :mad:

<3 Spife he's too awesome.

Spife

Smash Master
Read this quote as, we go fairly even in friendlies until Kevin says he will shine me and then I get 3-4 stocked and never put THOSE videos up on youtube because I'm a butthead. Then I promise Kevin I will play starcraft with him but lose the disk and don't end up doing it anyways.

:mad: :mad: :mad:

<3 Spife he's too awesome.
You forgot to mention
And he promises to make me a combo video and then doesn't!
I also don't upload friendlies son, besides you burned down hyrule soooooooo :(:(:(

Radiation

Smash Apprentice
rainy I have been sucking a LOT less at melee lately and I started from scratch like 5 months ago and have only played like 4 times, I can give you a bunch of advice to help you get out of the suckzone if we play

by all means I'm still BAD, just not UTTERLY INCOMPETENT

also irish mafia I'll $1 MM you in link dittos assuming I can go to this

I don't care if you play link, link dittos are too fun and I need VENGEANCE

Spife

Smash Master
Spife? I heard he likes to crouch cancel peach's downsmash.
It's my favorite minigame in smash!

@ yedi: I don't really have a beast output level yet. Link more has a turtle output level. Mine's pretty high

@Irish Mafia: go for it haha

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
irish + spife v mana lord MM

you guys each get 2 stock and i get 4

should be easy right?

===)))

$20 from each of you and $20 from me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom