• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Madness: Daz Madness! Melee and Brawl - April 18 and 19 - Framingham, MA

Status
Not open for further replies.

.=(Larx)=.

Smash Cadet

Banks

Smash Hero
lol so matt, you have said since creating the thread that teams is first and u needed to change the first post, but u haven't...

so i'm just reminding you bro, before people get all butthurt about what it's advertised as vs what happens

Almo

Smash Ace
o noez

Ok so I was playing against a level 9 cpu gannon (gotta practice my tech skill) and he dsmash to warlock punched me, then i shined him, so instead of just jumping back to the stage, he nairs me, I bounce off the wall, and then get caught in his up b, and go flying under FD
gannon doesn't make it back, but i'm sure the game thought it was worth it.
i swear melee cpu's are on steroids. LEGIT practice for this tournament.

.=(Larx)=.

Smash Cadet
lol so matt, you have said since creating the thread that teams is first and u needed to change the first post, but u haven't...

so i'm just reminding you bro, before people get all butthurt about what it's advertised as vs what happens
where's my reply BANKS R BOOBY G? there's no way i'm playing you with c. falcon when you can chain **** me to death with falco or some chain **** character.

Banks

Smash Hero
oh idk, do u actually want to do a brawl money match

i'd play metaknight or marth, idc who u play i would just prefer falcon cuz he blows ***

Banks

Smash Hero
we can do melee for TWO DORRAR or something best of 5

as for a smashfest, possibly.. hopefully we'll have one before this

btw i'll mm anyone's falco in melee for 5 dollars

Almo

Smash Ace
lv. 9 peaches actually chaingrab. like, no joke. **** I do. the uthrow, jab, grab, uthrow, and just to screw with me, do a ****ing Ftilt
yeah cpu peachies pretty much **** for as good as cpu's get, it's just sad that they almost never use their 2nd jump and up B you out of everything.

Banks

Smash Hero
i keep a 40 year old ****** locked in the cabinet my gamecube is on, and he plays pretty well so i hacked the ssbm so cpu's are controlled by a controller which he has at all times. i feed him thrice a day, his whole life is smash. i don't play cpu's now

Rainy

Smash Apprentice
I think I'm getting my license next month.

Seriously Matt, just go to Almos, I need someone to beat my *** in Melee D=

Almo

Smash Ace
one did some insane combo on me, like dsmash to falling turnip, and then walked off the stage, floated there for 3 seconds, up b'd and died.
did you hear mt story of brinstar jab cancels. seriously play more on not oftenly played stages and you get your ****ing mind blown. lol

i keep a 40 year old ****** locked in the cabinet my gamecube is on, and he plays pretty well so i hacked the ssbm so cpu's are controlled by a controller which he has at all times. i feed him thrice a day, his whole life is smash. i don't play cpu's now
i used to be good. give him back.

I think I'm getting my license next month.

Seriously Matt, just go to Almos, I need someone to beat my *** in Melee D=
i don't even know if i'm going to my own tournament. how ****ed up is that? i'll play you in melee. but matt you should go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom