• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Madness 15: The worst TO ever! PC Approved - April 18 and 19 - Framingham, MA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Banks

Smash Hero
canada gon' get ***** (i'm just HYPING, no meanies)

my falco money matches vs unknown and raynex should happen, since you guys didn't go to CT that time

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
If he does actually come like I actually come to it we should actually team Sleepy.

ACTUALLY HAPPENING THIS IS ACTUALLY HAPPENING

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
i'll try to get someone else to go with me. or i can take a bus, i suppose.

EC_Joey

Smash Lord

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
I'm confirming for this, and you can all hold me to it. I'm likely bringing RaynEX and other canadians that want to come, maybe some WNY'ers.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
http://www.rainx.com/
^lol

I saw the commercial earlier. "Rain-x. Beat the elements" or something.

Hey guys how does a pre-MassMadness smashfest sound?
My basement can already hold 15 people, and by the 27th it will be at least a little cleaner so it can hold more, and we'll probably have a couch and second (and bigger) TV down there.
The canadians, tml, and all them are staying at my house. So, you all should.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
http://www.rainx.com/
^lol

I saw the commercial earlier. "Rain-x. Beat the elements" or something.

Hey guys how does a pre-MassMadness smashfest sound?
My basement can already hold 15 people, and by the 27th it will be at least a little cleaner so it can hold more, and we'll probably have a couch and second (and bigger) TV down there.
The canadians, tml, and all them are staying at my house. So, you all should.
lol I got my name from a product called rainox. www.rainox.com

but this site is really where its at. It has funky BG music. www.raynex.com

raynex, your falco vs my sheik five dorrars best of 3?

unknown522 same?
Yea, I'm down.

Niko_K

Smash Master
Would you look at that, looks like RaynEX TML and SleepyK are in the title, yet PC and KDJ are just hidden xD. It's going to be a surprise.

Oh, I'm winning Brawl just to let you know. <--Get *****

My peach will combo you guys like it's Melee. For serious.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
lol okay

Everyone coming with TML, when is the soonest you can get to my house on your schedules?
As far as I know you can arrive at my house on the 26th (Thursday) anytime past 7. However, this may be changed to the 25th.

Almo

Smash Ace
it's because i'm supposedly away the weekend of this, and the week beforehand i'm holding a smashfest since MM won't have brawl doubles. Right now it looks like utter disaster though since 25 people are expected to attend and we have 3 TVs confirmed. I told them i'd put a limit on 20 people, but i just can't say no.

UGH. Tournaments are rediculous.

Matt, besides the TV's at GU, to people usually pull through for bringing things, or just don't even say anything and do it anyway? I'd like to know to get a good gauge on if i'm actually expecting 3, maybe 4 setups, or random people will show with them and i'll get 6 or 7?

Almo

Smash Ace
well yeah. but hopefully more people cave in and go "fine, i'll bring one"

another just confirmed his TV so we have 4 now, maybe 5. but that's still not alot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom