• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Madness 15: The worst TO ever! PC Approved - April 18 and 19 - Framingham, MA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niko_K

Smash Master
This **** is so **** hyped.

MDZ I think you forgot my name in the title ;)

/egotistical jokes

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Took me a while to notice this thread. Matt, you know I am at this as usual with your tournaments. I might do teams this time. So anyone good wanna team? I wanna actually win teams.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Yea, looks like it. Oh well, more money I save in my pocket then. Matt but me down for a set up, and remember you owe me a melee copy.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I love melee more than brawl. But I dont get to play melee alot. been months since I played melee. So I am not gonna risk cash on a game I'm not use too like that anymore. All I would need is 20 mins with melee Peach to play her well. But match ups I forgot them all and some of my tricks. Not worth the risk.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
let me ask you this. You have not played a game in six months (melee). And brawl brawl alot too a point you are ranked for your own character. Now you tell me if it is a smart idea to enter melee and risk my cash when I don't have a chance to even do well. You think that is a smart idea?

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Yea but as I explained before it is not worth it and I would save more cash. And I am here for brawl anyway.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Took me a while to notice this thread. Matt, you know I am at this as usual with your tournaments. I might do teams this time. So anyone good wanna team? I wanna actually win teams.
Wait, so do you need housing too?

Niko if you can set up a live feed then go for it.

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
RaynEx makes me think Drain-O. Don't know why, but I think it's funny.

I better play Canadians at this. Also, Curling moneymatch?

Almo

Smash Ace
if there's commentary on matches i challenge someone of equal skill to me/worse than me to a $30 money match if it's commented on.

Melee.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Not a problem, fine with me.

Also I'll do melee MM for like 2 bucks. Up to three people I will take. Now I am sure people would challenge me cause I have not touched melee in a while and rusty. Thus it be easy money for you eh? As I said before, all I need is about 20 mins with Peach. The rest will just have to be mindgames, unless I actually take the time to remember all the match ups.

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
Yea but as I explained before it is not worth it and I would save more cash. And I am here for brawl anyway.
If you're good enough at the game to travel to this tournament and enter one event do you not expect to get money from it?

If so then why come? You're just losing money?

If not, then why not enter melee? You've still won something?

You're just not making sense. Sounds like subtle trolling to me.

Almo

Smash Ace
lol key words being equal/worse than me. i'll see if i want to do it when i get there. who do you play?

u too kevinm. i've actually never played you/seen you play so i'll see when i get there.

IF I GO. still undecided on if im going or not.

yeah i also kind of haven't played melee with people since MM12 for about 10 minutes, and before that, august. so it's been a good while. i sucked then, so i'm probably terrible now. Even if i knew i was going to lose, i would throw that $30 away for amazing commentary to later be thrown up on youtube and to play someone in amazing matches.

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
first i drag dark pch, now kinda indirectly niko? man i must be a peach magnet or sumthin xD

but yeah ill be here.

hehehehe im totally bringing my AR so i can mess around with melee hacks. 6 frame peach fsmash ftw? lolz

almo joo must go. llamacario commands it D:<

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
lets not make this thread about dark.pch please. doesn't that guy just go from thread to thread with powers of emo and take **** over?

alright back on track:

i want to crew with some bodies.

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
I WANNA DO COMMENTATING =D

*wants to commentate on a dark v niko match*

*throws glazed doughnuts in the air*

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
If you're good enough at the game to travel to this tournament and enter one event do you not expect to get money from it?

If so then why come? You're just losing money?

If not, then why not enter melee? You've still won something?

You're just not making sense. Sounds like subtle trolling to me.
You know pure pressure fails now these days to people who are 18 and over right?

And trolling? You are the one who comes out of random posting to me about this for no reason. The only. You know nothing of me and why I play this game (brawl) I place to place as Peach. I play all over the EC and place well expect for my last 2 tournies. And for my records I am seen as second best Peach main in the USA, since the only Peach main who record is better than mines is edreese (doubt you know who that is). I play to place at something I am good at. I dont care for winning money as much as the rest. Though if I have a shot at it, I'll go for it.

melee I don't touch like that anymore and wont get nothing out of it. I play brawl professionally. All I care about is hitting top 7 and above. Once I am granted at least 7, I could care less if I lose my next match. I got what I wanted. But that does not mean I will just play weak. I will still go for first place.

How next time you ask someone what they do things for before you go on trolling them with high school pure pressure crap. if you know nothing of the person and why they do things, don't bother talking like you know it all and keep it shut.

Anything else I need to clear up for you, or are you done?

EC_Joey

Smash Lord
lets not make this thread about dark.pch please. doesn't that guy just go from thread to thread with powers of emo and take **** over?

alright back on track:

i want to crew with some bodies.
RHODE ISLAND HAS DIBS ON CANADA!

**** yeah.

Niko_K

Smash Master
You know pure pressure fails now these days to people who are 18 and over right?

And trolling? You are the one who comes out of random posting to me about this for no reason. The only. You know nothing of me and why I play this game (brawl) I place to place as Peach. I play all over the EC and place well expect for my last 2 tournies. And for my records I am seen as second best Peach main in the USA, since the only Peach main who record is better than mines is edreese (doubt you know who that is). I play to place at something I am good at. I dont care for winning money as much as the rest. Though if I have a shot at it, I'll go for it.

melee I don't touch like that anymore and wont get nothing out of it. I play brawl professionally. All I care about is hitting top 7 and above. Once I am granted at least 7, I could care less if I lose my next match. I got what I wanted. But that does not mean I will just play weak. I will still go for first place.

How next time you ask someone what they do things for before you go on trolling them with high school pure pressure crap. if you know nothing of the person and why they do things, don't bother talking like you know it all and keep it shut.

Anything else I need to clear up for you, or are you done?
This is why you are fun to troll.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom