• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Madness 15: The worst TO ever! PC Approved - April 18 and 19 - Framingham, MA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elen

Smash Lord
Jman we should probably team, since we both roll the fox avatars ^.-

(I can't actually go to this by the way >.<)

EC_Joey

Smash Lord
If you find me a partner you can @ssrape my partner and myself all myself with your fleshwang.

Banks

Smash Hero
i can ask pixel to team with you, if you know who he is. he's that SAMOOSE guy (also plays marth and stuff)

EC_Joey

Smash Lord
After talking with Darc, I think I need someone who can camp with projectiles... and save my *** if bad stuff happens.

EC_Joey

Smash Lord
I'm thinking needles or lasers as opposed to vegetables with silly faces. Sorry, I'm not putting you down for playing Peach, I'm just fishing for a partner.

S.B.Soldier

Smash Journeyman
I am coming to mass madness, and have a lot of pep and prep for this tourny both in melee and brawl... its time for my coming out... I will be bringing a set up (with copy of brawl and melee) and a wii... I will be participating in melee singles and brawl singles... and if anyone is interested in team doubles let me know... my competition level mains for both games are as follows:

*Smash Melee*
- Peach
- Pichu
- dr. mario/luigi
- marth/roy
- game and watch
- fox/falco

*Smash Brawl*
- MetaKnight
- Diddy Kong
- Marth
- Mario
- Game and Watch
- Link/Toon Link
- Snake

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
why are certain characters [like dr. mario and luigi] while the rest get a whole line break?

edit: wow, i missed a whole clause in this question.

DreamScythe

Smash Rookie
Looking forward to attending, though it was pretty crowded at MM12, so more room for setups (a table near the LCD TVs would be nice) would be a good idea. Hope its not too crowded for the Killzone 2 release.

S.B.Soldier

Smash Journeyman
idk i didnt pay that much attention to the grammatical structure of my list, i figured id just list them off the top of my head, and simillar movesets/clones that i play as ... like marth and roy, also are together

The Irish Mafia

Banned via Administration
NICE!

i play Sheik, Peach, Fox, Ice Climbers, Young Link and i'm currently working on a Jiggs because everyone likes one of those on their team.

:colorful:
Ah, memories of my first MM. Playing team friendlies, being asked to help a partner. . .
getting uthrow-rested about seven times
It's not fun to pick on Falco scrubs. Not for the falco, at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom