• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Madness 15: The worst TO ever! PC Approved - April 18 and 19 - Framingham, MA

Status
Not open for further replies.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
Roman imma callin you out for MM14
I got one badass falco brewin
so many lazers
you're gonna try an count 'em
and be like
o noes i cant
and then imma lazer
TO DSMAHS YOU
**** YEA
sounds like we gotta make this EPIC

$20 best 2/3 sets (aka first to win 2 sets that are 2/3)
Uhh
I'm gonna have to think about this
due to me being dirt poor
what the **** sure
but because I love you, roman.

@: greene- Not having school tomorrow would be reverse strong homo.
hey, my first big MM, can't wait

i hope there's an awesome turnout here
wow wtf roman is too good at getting people to agree to rediculous mms.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
matt host ur smashfest allready so i can drive 3 miles to get to it.:bee:
I will, first weekend of February granted my grandmother doesn't die before then rendering my mother an emotional mess for a few weeks/god-knows-how-long.

lol Forgot you live mad close. You play mainly Brawl right?

Oh, and, I'm going to be cleaning out the side of my basement that isn't used. The side with all the board games and tons of junk. We're going to put a carpet on it eventually after we do so.
My mothers friend is giving us two couches + large TV (have yet to see it, only heard its kinda big or something). We're sticking them down there too.

So anyone who has seen my basement, picture how awesome that will become.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
I'm trying to picture this basement, but all I can picture is MattDotZeb and me in it together.

So Fatal

Smash Master
I will, first weekend of February granted my grandmother doesn't die before then rendering my mother an emotional mess for a few weeks/god-knows-how-long.

lol Forgot you live mad close. You play mainly Brawl right?

Oh, and, I'm going to be cleaning out the side of my basement that isn't used. The side with all the board games and tons of junk. We're going to put a carpet on it eventually after we do so.
My mothers friend is giving us two couches + large TV (have yet to see it, only heard its kinda big or something). We're sticking them down there too.

So anyone who has seen my basement, picture how awesome that will become.
yeah mainly brawl but I love to play melee for funzzz but that sounds sicks

xHayatox

Smash Lord
i cant believe matthewdotzeb molested me on fd in a fallcock ditto. keeet is fudruck'n gooot. we teaming unless i poop out on this tourney.

SullMaster

Smash Cadet
$20 per match? That's insane, I mean I have a full time job but you guys can't have that much money to shell out unless someone's selling Wiis constantly. I'd be happy to do $2-5 every match but not if the location sucks, like is this at someone's house?

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
$20 per match? That's insane, I mean I have a full time job but you guys can't have that much money to shell out unless someone's selling Wiis constantly. I'd be happy to do $2-5 every match but not if the location sucks, like is this at someone's house?
Before someone trolls you.

Here's the deal. You go to the tournament (which is a a game store) and there will be a bunch of setups. During the beginning you will have the option of playing matches for free (friendlies) or you could simply watch. Now paying money for matches are called "Money Matches" (Abv: MM) You CAN ask people for them, but it is your choice.

Now the time where money is mandatory is entering the bracket itself. Which requires somewhere from $5-$15 depending on the tournament organizer.

Other times some tourneys have what are called "Venue fees" which require money to enter the building, but this venue doesn't require one.

Hope that clears it up?

The Irish Mafia

Banned via Administration

Here's the deal. You go to the tournament (which is a a game store) and there will be a bunch of setups. During the beginning you will have the option of playing matches for free (friendlies) or you could simply watch. Now paying money for matches are called "Money Matches" (Abv: MM) You CAN ask people for them, but it is your choice.

Now the time where money is mandatory is entering the bracket itself. Which requires somewhere from $5-$15 depending on the tournament organizer.

Other times some tourneys have what are called "Venue fees" which require money to enter the building, but this venue doesn't require one.

Hope that clears it up?
Darc to the rescue

what cuteness is going on in your sig

SullMaster

Smash Cadet

Here's the deal. You go to the tournament (which is a game store) and there will be a bunch of setups. During the beginning you will have the option of playing matches for free (friendlies) or you could simply watch. Now paying money for matches are called "Money Matches" (Abv: MM) You CAN ask people for them, but it is your choice.

Hope that clears it up?
Hey no problem if I get trolled, I can deal with 'em ;)

Ah I see, so the MM is just a side thing. If anything I will do the tournament definitely. Is this location within a mall? I think I've been there before, I know I sell my product in the area so I'm just checking to be sure. It's definitely good then for the store in bringing in revenue, there's not a single Game Universe in my hometown. We just have Gamestop.

But yes it does a bit, how big overall is the store? How many people can it fit up to at a time? If I can go awesome, if I can't it's because I'm traveling for my full-time job

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYxv7oifWiE

Hey no problem if I get trolled, I can deal with 'em ;)

Ah I see, so the MM is just a side thing. If anything I will do the tournament definitely. Is this location within a mall? I think I've been there before, I know I sell my product in the area so I'm just checking to be sure. It's definitely good then for the store in bringing in revenue, there's not a single Game Universe in my hometown. We just have Gamestop.

But yes it does a bit, how big overall is the store? How many people can it fit up to at a time? If I can go awesome, if I can't it's because I'm traveling for my full-time job
First, LOL @ selling "product" in the area. I know what you mean it's just that I thought of drug dealing first LOL

but uh, it's not really a mall so much as it's 4+ stores in one big building separated by walls.

It can fit probably up to 100. We've had about 70 in there IIRC. Things can get a little squishy at times, but most of the time it's alright.

Now the store shape is the weird part and makes it somewhat harder to navigate. The store forms an "L" shape which in time creates a crowded choke point of sorts in the middle

SullMaster

Smash Cadet
First, LOL @ selling "product" in the area. I know what you mean it's just that I thought of drug dealing first LOL

but uh, it's not really a mall so much as it's 4+ stores in one big building separated by walls.

It can fit probably up to 100. We've had about 70 in there IIRC. Things can get a little squishy at times, but most of the time it's alright.

Now the store shape is the weird part and makes it somewhat harder to navigate. The store forms an "L" shape which in time creates a crowded choke point of sorts in the middle
Ah lol, I didn't realize I created that perception. I sell tea now, I worked for Polar a while back as well. You know the company with the polar bear on the top of the cap?

Ah ok, maybe I'm thinking of another store then because I remember hearing about another video game place in a mall and they host Brawl tournaments every so often too. Wow 70 people? Nice, I didn't realize it got that crowded for this type of event, sweet. Definitely wets my appetite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom