• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Madness 15: The worst TO ever! PC Approved - April 18 and 19 - Framingham, MA

Status
Not open for further replies.

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
West Hartford, CT <3 Asian Cuteness Level: 10
I'm going to try to ask for this off.

I think I already said that before, I don't remember, well it might explain why this thread is on my subscriptions.

I miss the smash community and I didn't stay too long at Spawn's tourney. =(

Is featherbled the feather I met at esticle? I think I met a feather at esticle.

Featherbled

Smash Cadet
It was me! I'm the hero!

Yeah, I'm the one you met Nus. You thought I was in High School... :/

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
I am not entirely sure yet! What time do you plan on leaving?

Sometimes I'm a pooper at tournaments now and just leave mad early but I think I'll try to stay at this one! So I might! When is the pudding partayyy!!

hehee no idea what time im going up, the pudding party MIGHT be the day before or after, i have that whole week off ^___^ - - - cant wait to do it regardless

ParlNock

Smash Apprentice
Man, i wish we did it last year and had the tournament on febuary 29th. What do you do if someone's birthday is on the 29th? do you just celebrate it every 4 years, or do you do a day early or a day late, or both?????

My coworker back at the cheeses steak hut said that people celebrate her birthday usually early but she has been getting parties n gifts on both. I asked her if she is like trapped in time until the next febuary 29th and she said, but she keeps track of her age as if she only gets 1 year older every 4 years.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
I'll team with you Hayato.

I'm getting annoyed of seeing these MLG ads for games that aren't smash on a smash based forum >_<

R3N0

Smash Lord
jakie if ur going i wanna take like MAD pix cuz those pix @ spawn's make it look epic, so take pix of me with donkey, i like to be popularrr.r... (sadly i wish i was joking)

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
I'll do each one for a total of five dollars Dazwa as I don't really expect to win any of them =).

But if I can put five dollars in Dazwarios pocket then HECK YEAH.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Alright, so then we'd need a tiebreaker main, right? 9 matches, best 2/3, first person to 5 set wins gets 5 dorra

And the list of mains will be...

ZSS, Meta Knight, Dedede, Game and Watch, Kirby, Diddy Kong, Bowser, Marth, and Pikachu

LETS FIGHT LIKE GENTLEMEN

EC_Joey

Smash Lord
Alright, so then we'd need a tiebreaker main, right? 9 matches, best 2/3, first person to 5 set wins gets 5 dorra

And the list of mains will be...

ZSS, Meta Knight, Dedede, Game and Watch, Kirby, Diddy Kong, Bowser, Marth, and Pikachu

LETS FIGHT LIKE GENTLEMEN
Someone record these matches when they happen, PLEEZE!

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
That's what I was expecting :D

Another question - Who will be our ceremonial Main-picker who will pick the order of mains? I say we pick 9 people, who each pick a main out of a hat, but who? We each pick 3 people, and let the community choose the other 3. I vote Darc, Boxman, and...KEVINM!

shanus

Smash Hero
Might come, if i do and bring Brawl+ set-up, would anyone be interested in playing?

here are some replays with the current codeset I'm using (subject to changes which will speed things up a tad)

Very Good Matches:​

Match 3 – Shanus (Falcon) vs Shortline99 (Diddy) Huge Comeback at the end!

Match 4 – Shanus (Falcon) vs Shortline99 (Diddy) Really nice last kill

Match 7 – Shanus (Falcon) vs Shortline99 (Diddy) Ending is very LOL

Match 8 – Shanus (Falcon) vs Shortline99 (Diddy)

Good Matches:​

Blowout Matches (usually fun combos)!​

Match 2 – Shanus (Falcon) vs Shortline99 (Diddy) Epic combo around 59 sec in

Important Code Values I Use:
9.5% Hitstun
1.1x Dash speed
1.15x down gravity
11/22/5 Shieldstun
No ASL
Dash Dancing
Hitlag 60%
No Stale Moves
0 Buffer
Lagless Edges
Triple Jump Glitch
Infinite Replay
No Trip

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
Might come, if i do and bring Brawl+ set-up, would anyone be interested in playing?

here are some replays with the current codeset I'm using (subject to changes which will speed things up a tad)

Very Good Matches:​

Match 3 – Shanus (Falcon) vs Shortline99 (Diddy) Huge Comeback at the end!

Match 4 – Shanus (Falcon) vs Shortline99 (Diddy) Really nice last kill

Match 7 – Shanus (Falcon) vs Shortline99 (Diddy) Ending is very LOL

Match 8 – Shanus (Falcon) vs Shortline99 (Diddy)

Good Matches:​

Blowout Matches (usually fun combos)!​

Match 2 – Shanus (Falcon) vs Shortline99 (Diddy) Epic combo around 59 sec in

Important Code Values I Use:
9.5% Hitstun
1.1x Dash speed
1.15x down gravity
11/22/5 Shieldstun
No ASL
Dash Dancing
Hitlag 60%
No Stale Moves
0 Buffer
Lagless Edges
Triple Jump Glitch
Infinite Replay
No Trip
I can't speak for the tourney directors, but if you're going to bring a smash setup, make it a tourney one. Mass Madness is always in need of more setups.

shanus

Smash Hero
I can't speak for the tourney directors, but if you're going to bring a smash setup, make it a tourney one. Mass Madness is always in need of more setups.
Homebrew set ups have normal Brawl & then brawl+, it doesnt have to be exclusively one or the other.

shanus

Smash Hero
ok then the more the better.

and brawl+ is dumb. thought I'd throw that out there.
worlds more fun than normal brawl which is just ZzZzZz and I needed a change of pace from melee. If you haven't played it (or if you played one with melee air dodge code which is ********), don't trash it.

Jman115

Smash Journeyman
I like Brawl the way it is. From the matches I watched it was just two people on the edge trying to gimp each other. I wouldn't mind removing tripping, but adding unlimited replay but aside from that I am happy.

shanus

Smash Hero
I like Brawl the way it is. From the matches I watched it was just two people on the edge trying to gimp each other. I wouldn't mind removing tripping, but adding unlimited replay but aside from that I am happy.
Partly us just screwing around too, remember these are friendly's and we are just trying to see what we can pull off. (I.e. the last kill in the end of match 4 is glorious)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom