• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Madness 15: The worst TO ever! PC Approved - April 18 and 19 - Framingham, MA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Banks

Smash Hero
if there is brawl at this I demand street fighter HD remix be hooked up, and us being able to play it without paying more...

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
so Matt, are you running it? Also, where were you for my tourny? PoF said he could pick you up and everything.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
i'll be there in spirit :(
i miss everyone. I need to go to a New England tournament or something.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
so Matt, are you running it? Also, where were you for my tourny? PoF said he could pick you up and everything.
Yeah.

I really really wanted to go.
What happened Saturday was that my girlfriend was supposedly coming back from her uncles that afternoon and I was going to bring her to a party at my friends about 30 minutes south of here.
She ended up staying the night there, I ended up not having a way of getting there (my ride left 4 hours earlier for some reason). Passed up day 1 of the tournament.
On day 2 I basically just overslept @_@
Going to bed at 2 and waking up at 7 didn't work that day.

Plus KDJ was going to be my ride that day but he couldn't make it.

Proverbs

Smash Lord
If a friend and I can make this we can bring 1 TV, two gamecubes, 1 wii, two copies of Melee, and a power strip. I'll see how it works with school as it is right now. And has the third event been decided yet? If not, Melee doubles for sure.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Ahh, okay. So who's running the tournament?

SleepyK

I am. Srs, someone get a laptop + webcam and I'll run that ****.

SleepyK

awww yeah.
hook me up to a megaphone or a sound system (speakers on 11)
i'll do it <3

Jman115

Smash Journeyman
Are Brawl singles going to be available, do we know yet? If so I am there and I can bring a TV, Wii, Copy of Brawl

Jman115

Smash Journeyman
I vote Brawl Singles and Doubles if that wasn't clear before. I was just wondering if the voting period had ended. Hence why I asked if you knew yet.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
No, you vote for two events.
There are four to chose from.
Assuming each event gets voted (which they did) and they all have a different number of votes (which they don't yet) there will be a top 3.

Brawl Singles - 9
Brawl Doubles - 9
Melee Singles - 22
Melee Doubles - 16

And low tier isn't one of the options.

Spife and KDJ I need a 2nd event from both of you. KDJ voted Brawl Doubles and Spife voted Melee singles.

Spife

Smash Master
I'll vote later, only cause it looks like brawl is screwed anyway (and I think we need a brawl event, I'm sorry but it brings in more people). I don't care if they don't enter, they at least get exposed. Some analogy about going to a pool and not swimming thus not getting wet =/= staying home and not going to the pool thus not getting wet. You stay dry both times but it's a different experience.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Brawl Singles - 10
Brawl Doubles - 9
Melee Singles - 23
Melee Doubles - 16

Mr Wigz can I take that as a vote for Brawl?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom