• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Madness 15: The worst TO ever! PC Approved - April 18 and 19 - Framingham, MA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
all you really need is to get warmed up peachkid then you'll be set for melee. game doesn't deteriorate so easily
i know, i transistion from brawl and melee very well. but still im probably gonna pass on entering singles anyways. i would get thrashed probably (even though my peach can be pretty dam bitc.hy)

but aside from rainy's mm...

anyone else? ill probably have quite a bit of money left for whatever (assuming i dont spend it on cokes and foodz) >____>

Almo

Smash Ace
ill enter melee only after i play brawl. i play better when i do that.

Kaizo

Smash Apprentice
So yea......this is only my second Mass Madness, and I'm more than likely going to have to take the commuter rail. According to the schedule, they pull into Framingham at 8:40 and 11:37. I'm worried that I might be late if I catch the later one, but what happens if I catch the early one? Two hour wait until the store opens?

Can someone clear a few of those things up for me, and possibly give me a helpful suggestion? If people are going to be at GU early, I'll probably catch the 8:40. Also, who do I call for a ride? Game Universe?

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
So yea......this is only my second Mass Madness, and I'm more than likely going to have to take the commuter rail. According to the schedule, they pull into Framingham at 8:40 and 11:37. I'm worried that I might be late if I catch the later one, but what happens if I catch the early one? Two hour wait until the store opens?

Can someone clear a few of those things up for me, and possibly give me a helpful suggestion? If people are going to be at GU early, I'll probably catch the 8:40. Also, who do I call for a ride? Game Universe?
if anyone, i would call one of the people carpooling a few ppl with extra space in the car. just ask around, im sure somebody will be able to pick u up

Banks

Smash Hero
omfg i can't wait to see KevM

i call a hug first banks ... wait in line =D
yea u get first priority in alphbetical order hug lists <3

I GUESS that can take first priority...only I think you mean strong homo.
when i say no homo, it usually means strong homo

ban banks at this because he's 2 stocked me at every tournament i've went to.

<_<

EDIT: banks you know we should totally play melee friendlies so you can 2 stock me again.
yes we definitely should i'll have to whip out the shrek to beat my high score =p

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
No bailing, Chris. You should STILL come. Why can't you, anyway?
A **** load of work has come upon me, and I should probably do it.

Where have you been? we should smash again! you came by my place last time so call me when you know you will be free that day and i'll try and stop by.

you and anthony are like the only melee kids really close to me and I need a fix. Fatal and I play brawl semi regularly, and DJ comes over but his melee **** is too much, even if it is voluntary.

Proverbs

Smash Lord
A **** load of work has come upon me, and I should probably do it.

Where have you been? we should smash again! you came by my place last time so call me when you know you will be free that day and i'll try and stop by.

you and anthony are like the only melee kids really close to me and I need a fix. Fatal and I play brawl semi regularly, and DJ comes over but his melee **** is too much, even if it is voluntary.
Hahah, DJ does ****. I don't think I've taken a stock off him in 1 v 1's. I can't really remember if I ever did, since I didn't know it was him when I first met him. My friends decided it'd be funny to tell me his name was Steve. At the end of the day when I was leaving, they finally told me it was KDJ. I flipped and asked for a 1 v 1 Marth ditto. Was fourstocked.

Anyway, I'm free every Friday up until 8ish. No classes ;D But we'll definitely hang out more. Thursdays and Fridays are good for me. But I'll give you a call sometime soon. And no homework johns. Just don't sleep. That's what I do ;D

Banks

Smash Hero
"switching" hardly changes anything. it's listed as 12 for teams / 1:30 for brawl singles, but lord knows we never start at 12 anyway, it's basically just courtesy time for canadians driving a long distance.

...I just want raynex to go so I can see what happens ^_^

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
"switching" hardly changes anything. it's listed as 12 for teams / 1:30 for brawl singles, but lord knows we never start at 12 anyway, it's basically just courtesy time for canadians driving a long distance.

...I just want raynex to go so I can see what happens ^_^
This^

Nobody ***** about it, k? Good

St. Viers

Smash Champion
Yeah, so anyone up for egyptian rat/ magic the gathering MM? I really want to enter some tourneys today...

Almo

Smash Ace
yes we definitely should i'll have to whip out the shrek to beat my high score =p
your high score is a JV4 stock with your fox against my marth on corneria. Mass Madness 4 or 5 Pools i believe.

but do it, i love practice against anyone, since if i was actually good at this game i would secretly love it a whole lot more. Btw, i don't have a main anymore since i haven't played melee with good people since august. so i just spam selecting the best characters now. in friendlies i might go fox or marth or sheik or falco or falcon. idk.

Also Matt, i can just see a bunch of people showing up and not realizing that you changed the times so we miss out on alot of entries for brawl singles. And if you don't run brawl doubles those people who only play brawl are going to be wasting their time. I'm not offering you to switch things back, i'm just thankful i read the thread this morning so i would know.

EDIT: tired/lazy johns. didn't see banks' other post. nevermind

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
Ive been slaving over the oven for about a day now, crafting delicious treats for all the boys and girls

Changing the schedule 12 hours before the tourney - is rather undesirable , though it doesn't affect me

And should probably be avoided overall, but it is minor. . .

See everyone in 2 hoursish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom