• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Madness 15: The worst TO ever! PC Approved - April 18 and 19 - Framingham, MA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Banks

Smash Hero
doesn't need a controller lol, everyone brings their own. but yea marcus' or yours will work just look for the lonely tv with no console =p

Banks

Smash Hero
well there will most likely be some brawl tv's that could use one during melee anyway, the more the merrier

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
Le Hypez. cant wait for this =D

the **** is almost ready to roll around with the competition

Banks

Smash Hero
i've been bringing the same tv's and gamecube to tournaments since like 2005 and nothing ever gets broken, one time someone used my memory card and forgot to put it back but i got it back anyway. TELL HIM TO TRUST THE FORCE

sallas09

Smash Cadet
Yeah, change of plans, I cant go.

My friend's mom doesnt want to drive the distance so late at night (Lynn to Framingham = an hour)

And with the impending weather as well.

sorry guys; I hope everyone who does go enjoys themselves.

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
correction, its me raynex and europhoria

xxDD ppl still bailed on us, but getting canada there and myself and performing well is a priority.

and when other people besides myself wanted brawl first because of this i think it's more important than pc chris not caring about what i think.

=/

Banks

Smash Hero
lol i was just joking about how brawl people hardly ever bring tv's and all the setups are from melee players =p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom