• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Madness 15: The worst TO ever! PC Approved - April 18 and 19 - Framingham, MA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
I might be able to bring a full setup, it kind of depends
im staying over GF's tomorrow, and working right before that.. i dont know if i want to have to worry about getting a TV , taking it to work with me, then to my gfs, then to tourney, and back home for pudding.

A wii / brawl i can do for sure though >_>

Almo

Smash Ace

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
****'s too good. I may be able to get a little extra cash before this, and if so, I promise to moneymatch for increments of one cheeseburger. If not, I may moneymatch for increments of a half-cheeseburger.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
The other two people from Canada bailed. I thought of doing the same but I'm still coming, by myself. Then manalord is going to drive me.

go canada? : (

Alukard

Smash Hero

jman isn't coming to this ... i thought i posted this already ... i guess people aren't paying attention to me -___-

ZoSo

Smash Champion
PC, Cort, Darc, Th0rn, Eggm, Chaddd, and Scar are all going I think. KDJ will probably drop by, but there's no guarantee that he'll enter or stick around for more than an hour or two.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
No, seriously. Two of my good friends bailed. I'm paying another 120 or so to go to Alu's the weekend after this. So I need to know if I really should spend around 300 in the span of 1 week.

-_-

Banks

Smash Hero
raynex just come to mass madness and get *****, then you won't want to go to new york

DOES THIS CONVINCE YOU

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
Now see, my question about brawl is.

Will the legendary RIG be there.

That man is a hero among men.

"When you're on FD roll behind you! Cause that's where the RIG wont be!" (To the tune of Walker, Texas Ranger)

___

But yeah, This is going to be awesome.

Wish I could go but well........ nobody wants to pay for me. SO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom