• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Madness 15: The worst TO ever! PC Approved - April 18 and 19 - Framingham, MA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alukard

Smash Hero
i'll mm u zoso =D

$1 best of 3 i dont care who u pick vs my samoose .... the green one =]

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Yeah you know like that one time when we were alone in the car and you said you were going to show me a new advanced technique.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
waveANYTHING is cheating, it's all wavecheating

apparently snakeee was thinking about coming but decided not to because of the undecision surrounding brawl doubles

NICE JOB JERKBAGS :mad:

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Ride complications, Boxman and I won't be able to bring our set-ups anymore.

EDIT: I can still bring my Wii so I can record/upload matches from the tournament though. My Wii'll just need a loose TV >_>

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
waveANYTHING is cheating, it's all wavecheating

apparently snakeee was thinking about coming but decided not to because of the undecision surrounding brawl doubles

NICE JOB JERKBAGS :mad:
Good job losers...

Quick annonance Doubles...

Boxman or C. Awsum, if Riot needs to leave early or can't team with me, teams? If it happens?

NNID
Kid Craft 24
3DS FC
3823-8516-6187
Hey is there any additionally fees other than the entry into singles or doubles because i only have enough to pay for the entry fee but i could maybe bring one GC controller and my Gamecube and maybe even a melee game.

Alukard

Smash Hero
OMFG ... i'm sooo accepting ... i'm going to do that at my march 7th tourney ... everyone is magically showing up lmfao

NNID
Kid Craft 24
3DS FC
3823-8516-6187
Ok because im using wiimote+nunchuck and im bringing my own controller. So there isn't any other fee other than that tax. Also im bringing a GC controller and my gamecube and a copy of melee.

NNID
Kid Craft 24
3DS FC
3823-8516-6187
well what do you mean taking the tax all i have is a $10 but yeah i can break it also is there really a tax on controllers if i don't use classic?.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
OK for everyone carrying on a conversation with kid craft right now...

the kid is 13 years old, and this is going to be his first tourney.

hes already anxious as hell about it, and me telling him that hes going to get last place isnt helping..

so i humbly ask that you all have a tiny bit of decency and be nice to the kid and quit feeding him false info, all thats going to do is confuse him. and make him not want to come to brawl tourneys anymore, and nobody wants that.

so just humor me and be straight with the kid when he asks a question. he really doesnt know

noodles

Smash Champion
... .. me?
nvm i cant really come anymore

if your going to revival of melee, im 100% about go to that. so we can make the exchange and stuff. ill call the number and stuff so you can make sure the 40 is still there lol.

Almo

Smash Ace
Hey is there any additionally fees other than the entry into singles or doubles because i only have enough to pay for the entry fee but i could maybe bring one GC controller and my Gamecube and maybe even a melee game.
there's a $3 tax if you want to use any controller other than the classic controller
actually you're the one taking the tax from everyone
Yes. Everyone knows about the Tax.
this is so ****** up.

he's bringing a setup. props. listed to da K.I.D. he's right.

NNID
Kid Craft 24
3DS FC
3823-8516-6187
Hooray so no other money just the $10 bucks hooray i'll be able to show you brawler what i got this Saturday get ready to watch me brawl if you hear KC_24 get ready to brawl!

noodles

Smash Champion
i remember the first tournament i was going to (which i ended up not going to) i played link and said i was going to win because i was the best in ct. it was awesome. that was december i think for the 9th esticle.

Almo

Smash Ace
chill out, we're obv. just ****ing with him =/

Anyways, yeah, it's just the entrance fee, no tax.
i was going to add something else to my post, and just realized now how serious i sounded. my "this is so ****** up" is done while laughing. but...yeah.

Rainy

Smash Apprentice
i was going to add something else to my post, and just realized now how serious i sounded. my "this is so ****** up" is done while laughing. but...yeah.
just making sure :(

Matt, i'm a nub, i have no idea who Marcus is, so hooray?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom