• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Madness 15: The worst TO ever! PC Approved - April 18 and 19 - Framingham, MA

Status
Not open for further replies.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Seriously?
Amazing.

Though Wife says he goes to like every MM but doesn't...
You SURE?

ALSO Scar are you guys coming Saturday or to my house on Friday?

Alukard

Smash Hero
we and g$ are going to **** this thing again ... but this time we wont be in losers doing so ^_-

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
Matt I'm bailing... on the fest. Guys from my old job wanna get together and drink and **** and I haven't seen them in forever. See you at the tourney.

sallas09

Smash Cadet
Cool, I should be able to go, if it ends early enough.

The only problem would be me getting a ride back, since I would be carpooling and it gets out pretty late.

Radiation

Smash Apprentice
so hyped for tomorrow, I think I'll wear a cowboy hat

also wtf wife raynex pc chris scar and cactuar? (not to mention KDJ if he decides to show) I was kind of hoping I would make it out of pools this time

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
Hailey, Celia (my gf), Robin (Elen's gf, maybe if Elen goes), Feather, Peanut, Sally, TFizzle27, and Milktea

lololol
ATTN: LADIES - If you see a sexy beast of a man walking around with an amazing beard that you just want to run your hands through, RESTRAIN YOURSELVES and look at my left hand. Sorry to disappoint you ladies.

this tourney just became LEGENDARY

WIFE is joining me for my trek to Mass, along with Cactuar
omg.

wtf this is lame =/ the price of gas will be so much... now i need a teams partner.
oh hai

Banks

Smash Hero
browser > mcfox's

Important post: i'm bringing two tv's and one gamecube, does anyone have an extra wii/cube so bring a second tv is worth it. (i had another wii but it does not read discs now so i cant bring it.)

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Also, i'm thinking about driving up tonight if there is somewhere I can stay, did someone say smashfest? MDZ? I wouldn't get there til like 11pm though.
If you come dressed in a suit you can definitely come haha

Nah, you can stay at my place. Room opened up when Maine/Georgia bailed

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
okay so we won't get there in a timely manner we might be at MDZ's around 6AM saturday morning (driving all night)

what time does the tourny start? can brawl be first so we can at least sleep through it?

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Yeah whenever it's possible for you guys to get to my house it's okay I'll probably be up all night

Dude the schedules in the first post

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
please make brawl singles first ;-;

we don't have as many people coming to cover gas and tolls, we need sleep to win the money to make this trip even remotely feasible...

Banks

Smash Hero
brawl singles is first, if you guys are driving and on ur way, matt isn't going to start without you. don't worry about it, and just come.

Scar

#HarveyDent
mdz just make brawl singles first lol no one cares about brawl everyone is going for melee

ill help you run **** if you need it idc

and manalord i'm going and i'm at least 2 hours south of you

NO ****IN JOHNS

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
I have to pick up raynex in rochester which adds 2 hours to the trip, and i have to pick him up at 10 pm. it'll take 6.5 hours to get there

PLEASE make brawl singles first

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom