• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Madness 15: The worst TO ever! PC Approved - April 18 and 19 - Framingham, MA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
so yeah
Cant wait to see these childrens

PP attendees
bring like sleeping stuffs
and maybe some food / drinks if you can otherwise
we will just eat puddin'
i is poors
<3<3

Elen

Smash Lord
I took off work for this. Worth it ; D

Also, I bring cubes and TV's ^.^

xXRoYXx

Smash Cadet
Hey, I was wondering if someone could give me a ride in their car? I might be willing to throw down gas money. I live near boston so I can take the train to someones place if they are willing to give me a ride.

If not could someone pick me up if I take the train to Framingham? I can call GU and let you guys know I will be waiting. I know GU picked people up from the train in previous tournaments so could they just send someone to pick up me and any other people who are at the train?

NNID
Kid Craft 24
3DS FC
3823-8516-6187
Yeah i can only bring a GC controller with me my dad said i can't bring my gamecube but i might be able to bring a a copy of melee with me. Also what time is everything starting because alot of people said that we might be starting earlier.

Almo

Smash Ace
so i still don't even know if im going to this. this is absolutely ridiculous.

ban norfair at this because it promotes planking.

ban metaknight at this because he's so cheap.

ban banks at this because he's 2 stocked me at every tournament i've went to.

<_<

haha. i hope to see everyone there tomorrow. if you did brawl singles first and melee pools then <3

EDIT: banks you know we should totally play melee friendlies so you can 2 stock me again.

NNID
Kid Craft 24
3DS FC
3823-8516-6187
im going for brawl singles. just hope i don't get out early during this but i most importantly hope i get some recognition out of this and that people will think im good. I've brawled with alot of great brawlers not every one but some. Can't wait to show you guys my stuff!

Radiation

Smash Apprentice
See all you guys tomorrow, I'll most likely be wearing a cowboy hat and a piece of paper that says RADIATION on it.

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
Whor.e hype (one more time)

ok im so excited for this. and i really really wanna bring IaMP, but i would need to get my game pad from my friends car (i left alot of good stuff in there like, my controller and melee, AND my AR T____________T)

im not sure ill enter melee singles and such, my game has probably gone down sense i forgot my melee disk. but im more than happy to do friendlies, Melee or Brawl ^_^

Rainy

Smash Apprentice
I'm getting pretty amped for this already.

Peachkid, I want as many games as you'll beat my *** in, even after you take my money. I need practice D=

NNID
Kid Craft 24
3DS FC
3823-8516-6187
Now im hyped!!! Can't wait to see all of you brawlers tomorrow this being my first tourney will really put pressure on me i just hope i'm ready to tangle with some awesome players.

St. Viers

Smash Champion
Rainy, melee MM? I'm trash too.

Yeah, so looks like I'm coming. I'll MM peoples in MTG, Egyptian ratscrew, and bad people in melee (until mah monies run out) I play doc, so yeah >_>

Also, I can bring a wii/gamecube, and a copy of melee/brawl, if needed.

The wii is dark cloud's though, so not sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom