• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Madness 11: Karaoke night - Framingham, MA - August 10th

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
Alright I kind of only skimmed the last 4 pages of this topic, so it is confirmed that this tourney is Melee only?

EC_Joey

Smash Lord
We could actually do crews for once. We could also use the time to come up with an evil scheme to take over the world.

Or we could all go to one restaurant for dinner. I'll try to find an actual chinese buffet in the area so we don't go hunting for nothing like last time.
LOL Spife must be punished!

GameUnderground

Smash Journeyman
Ok... sorry about the 2 day lag on my 30 minutes response time. (got distracted at GCW)

We can't move the tournament to another Sat due to other tournaments happening here. We can't have 2 tournaments at once at this location I'm sorry.

I never ever ever intended to conflict with anyone else's tournaments. That shouldn't have happened... also we did schedule this first as far as I know but whatever we will make it work....

If matt can do it Sunday we will move it to Sunday 230pm. I don't want to change the date too late.

The reason I was hesitant to move it to Sunday is because we have a birthday party at 12p-2pm. Dammit. If we can work around it and leave the back section alone til 2ish we should be fine.

It will be Melee only. Singles and Doubles. We will need setups bad.

We will stay open later than usual for this Tournament.

We will be doing a full brawl/melee tournament in September asap.

This is the only option for us other than canceling the Tournament or running it on the original date which I think would be a bad move.

Spife

Smash Master
LOL Spife must be punished!
Don't you mean Moses?

Anyhoo

KevinM: MM and more spooning? I'll bring a spoon for the occation, link dittos earlier please
Roman: let's actually MMthis time -__-
3x: you too
Pef7: You three, mortal combat mm too,
Skler: Link dittooooooooos
Questor: mm and Link dittos earlier
Banana Bread (i'm going to hijack our name): mm and crews?
darc: I spoke with you once so now you must MM Spife for your Life and cloud strife...ife!
Dazwa: pwn me again plez

anyone else wanna challange meh? I'll also take mortal combat mm's on the arcade machine. if you don't know what I look like, I sorta look like jesus, but I smell like the easter bunny and I lead people and travel like moses (i.e. don't follow me outside). I also main Link and aren't Skler so that shouldn't be hard to pick out of a crowd of 30 -_-. Anyhoo I <3 the melee crowd (Yes, I Less than three you all)

EDIT: MATDOTFREAKINZEB B-SPECIAL ONLY MM AND OTHER MM's casue we didn't play much last time...

Nuro: MM? friendlies?
**** tom: MM? (I forgot to mention you in my shout outs, we should totally play some friendlies)
Er I just realized both of you are probably going to esticle, catch you next time if that's the case...

Spife

Smash Master
im goin esticle
boo

uh SUnday would be okay i guess except that myself and a few others are planning on going to Long live hitstun and then this. I should talk to the others about this. Friday-Saturday would be the neatest thing though.

Skler

Smash Master
Link dittooooooooooooos.

Dazwa go to this! You're tearing MaineHampshire apart!

Bobby Banks and the Backyard Boys (the mainers), are you guys all going to this?

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
I would like to learn link so I can beat AOI in link dittos.

Hey, maybe the event after the tournament can be a lesson on how to play link? lolz

Spife

Smash Master
Gais justgo watch my videos and you'll get a1000 times better. just look at this aim conversation

Spife>Skler (that's skler lolo): you rlink techs ar goot
Spife=Spife (thats me lololoo): thank,s I know

SEE!_!_!_!?!?!?!?!?!?!
I've beat AOI in link dittos but only a few times, and in friendlies, and he spaired a lot -__- (and I WASN"T at 900+%)

anyhoo any class on teaching link would go like this
Teacher: use the nair
Student(s): but what...
Teacher: *Nair to the head*

etc etc

I mean..
Yes Skler teach us your secrets >.>

EC_Joey

Smash Lord
I like spamming Up-B in every situation, Professor, but I keep losing every match. What am I doing wrong?

Elen

Smash Lord
Well now that this is melee only, I'll be happy to help host :D Also, you can get 3 full setups out of me at the least. Maybe more <333 This makes me excited.

Almo

Smash Ace
wait, so the first post tells lies of brawl and it really is melee only?

either way, im going to this.

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
Keep it Saturday, man. What's the benefit of Sunday over Saturday? By that, I mean I don't know why you'd want to reschedule for Sunday, please explain.

dudutsai

Smash Lord
Sunday only if you must. I think 3 or so people have said Saturday is better, but I understand if you have to switch anyway.

Elen

Smash Lord
Matt edit the first post. Take brawl out of it, and re-arrange the schedule. I'm generally prone to Saturday tourneys, but in the summer Sunday works too. It's actually better for me I think xD

GameUnderground

Smash Journeyman
99.99% going to be sunday to not conflict...

I hope the people running the other tournament realize that we are doing this mainly to not interfere in any way.

Also,

It will be Melee Only. Singles followed by Doubles.

We will be having Brawl/Melee again in September.

ALSO IT'S GOING TO BE KARAOKE NIGHT AT GU

Starting at 6-7pm which means we will have my Pro Karaoke equipment and you will be more than welcome to hang out and play Smash all night until we decide to shut down. I'm thinking at least 11pm. (our store usually closes at 6pm and we are staying late for you guys.)

Matt please add the Karaoke part to the main title. Thx

Matt please add the Karaoke Part to the Main title as well. Thx.

People should bring Brawl and Melee setups for friendlies too. :)

This is going to be friggin awesome.

ThreeX

Smash Lord
Yeah, i'm actually pretty pissed myself.. i'm still not positive that I can make it to this.

edit: reading the words "melee only" really does make me excited in mi pnts :]

mmm mmm good.

GodAtHand

Smash Lord
Just wondering if there is a specific reason as to why this is Melee only. I've never played Melee in a competition before, but I still want to try to go.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
hmm, I might try to get some crazy smash weekend trip with all 3 tournaments (long live hitstun, esticle, mm11)

that'd be fun as hell.

Top Bottom