• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Madness 11: Karaoke night - Framingham, MA - August 10th

Almo

Smash Ace
I'm sorry, but the company, RARE, put some of coder in their cartridges that dont work well with the VC on the Wii. Meaning, no GoldenEye, Perfect Dark, Banjo Kazooie, Donkey Kong 64, Diddy Kong Racing, etc... No RARE games.

I have Pilot Wings and Mace the Dark Age though, on the Wii.
****. that makes me want to bring my n64 then, but it seems kind of useless if i'm the only one with one, not to mention dkr isn't a particularly popular game considering all 3 smash games will be there. i'll only bring it if someone wants to money match me in it/play the game because they love it too, otherwise i just won't bother because it's unnecessary.

That kind of sucks about the coder, but i guess we can't do anything about it.

I won't be there at 11, but HOPEFULLY i can be there before 2:30 or a little earlier for a few friendlies and i definitely want to enter singles. Also, if i actually stay later than usual this time i'm up for teaming with anyone in doubles.

Banks

Smash Hero
aight see you tomorrow noobs you are all noobs what what money match money match hype hype lets do it lets get it done

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
Is anyone bringing wii's for brawl friendlies? I know I already asked but it is the main reason I would go.
I'll be bringing a Brawl Set Up, although I'll probably have Melee with it just incase.

Also I will be taking MMs in Tetris Attack/Puzzle League if Tich wants to hook a brother up.

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
You were the dude who came to Esticle with Emmy?

I'll be down. I haven't really played in a long time, and I'm out of practice, but **** do I love that game.

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
I really wish my skills were still up to par in that game... I hope I can shake the rust off quickly...

And I hope I can play that **** with a wiimote or something...

**** dude... Dewgong is Epic but I might need a Persian to handle this...

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
This was definitely a good and fun a$$ tournament and I liked the venue. Now it's sleepy time lol. Get at my cute Bowser all dai lol.

Almo

Smash Ace
wow singles.....i suck.

it's ******** how i played a better fox than marth yesterday.

shoutouts later when results go up to lots of people i remember.

GodAtHand

Smash Lord
Good **** everyone. Watching the Melee tournament made me wish I had started playing smash competitively sooner so I could play like that, but sadly it is too late for me.

I was wondering if someone who works at game universe or just anyone who knows would tell me when they plan on having a soulcalibur IV tournament and what the rules are and stuff.

Thanks.

Top Bottom