• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Madness 11: Karaoke night - Framingham, MA - August 10th

Skler

Smash Master
It wasn't a triple because he changed the punctuation.

Caught you kenY! Now come to Mass Madness.

P.S. When is everyone showing up? Also when are we going to the buffet, buffet people.

Ken_Y`

Smash Lord
It wasn't a triple because he changed the punctuation.

Caught you kenY! Now come to Mass Madness.

P.S. When is everyone showing up? Also when are we going to the buffet, buffet people.
i wish i could but i can't

GameUnderground

Smash Journeyman
Hey,

Just got back from the cape... Good stuff.

Anyways, You are welcome to come early. However only the front part of the store will be open and I would appreciate it if you stay out of the way of the party. It should be fine though. Hopefully it won't be too hot but what can we do it's summer.

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
Hey,

Just got back from the cape... Good stuff.

Anyways, You are welcome to come early. However only the front part of the store will be open and I would appreciate it if you stay out of the way of the party. It should be fine though. Hopefully it won't be too hot but what can we do it's summer.
Will the screens in the front be open for rental? There is some SC4 that needs to happen.

Also, I'm not sure when we'll do the buffet yet, although it will happen. We either need to go in the morning (I'll check times to make sure it's open), or during a food break.

Eggm

Smash Hero
Yo I think I'm going to come with g-money and other NYers tomorrow, whats the attendance looking like here? Like how many people you guys expectin?

Ken_Y`

Smash Lord
sklerrrr wanna play today?

you need practicing from a skill player like meeee

PM nucka

Ken_Y`

Smash Lord
eggm is gunna get rocked

I hope KDJ goes ... im sick of cort teaming up with other good pros

Ken_Y`

Smash Lord
So how much is a hearty amount? :)
i big enough crowd to suffercate you and enough B.O and sweaty balls that not even tag can make smell good ...

not even beyonces prefume can work on these nukkas

Almo

Smash Ace
i believe it was tich who was getting VC games like ssb64 and tetris attack and whatnot?

if it's not too late diddy kong racing is too good.

if you can't get it then i'm seriously considering bringing my n64 and money matching someone in it. i have a sudden urge to play that and other various n64 games...for money.

:) see you guys tomorrow. hopefully.

Tichinde925

Smash Legend
i believe it was tich who was getting VC games like ssb64 and tetris attack and whatnot?

if it's not too late diddy kong racing is too good.

if you can't get it then i'm seriously considering bringing my n64 and money matching someone in it. i have a sudden urge to play that and other various n64 games...for money.

:) see you guys tomorrow. hopefully.
I'm sorry, but the company, RARE, put some of coder in their cartridges that dont work well with the VC on the Wii. Meaning, no GoldenEye, Perfect Dark, Banjo Kazooie, Donkey Kong 64, Diddy Kong Racing, etc... No RARE games.

I have Pilot Wings and Mace the Dark Age though, on the Wii.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Guys, guys.
Come on now.
We don't want everyone showing up early.
Seriously, everything starts going at 2:30.

Seems like everyone wants to show up early "for some friendlys" although with everyone wanting that then you wont get any.

Tichinde925

Smash Legend
Im bringing a Wii so I can install VC games on those who want to have VC games.

The people bringing Wiis want to play either Brawl or want Smash64 from me :p

Top Bottom