• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Madness 11: Karaoke night - Framingham, MA - August 10th

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
I'll do that too. In fact, if I come, people should just walk up to me with crazy MMs and I'll probably do them.

Elen

Smash Lord
I miss you Darc. I'll probably tackle you or something when you enter my field of vision : D

Banks

Smash Hero
Yes, yes, and yes.

I'm bringing my girlfriend to this so nobody try to make out with me. *looks at Banks*
so basically we need a threesome, but it'll obv end up with his gf standing to the side while we do what real men do

f uck.......................ing play melee

what what what

ZoSo

Smash Champion
I'll see if she's into it, but only with the understanding that you and I will high-five at every opportunity.

Banks

Smash Hero
omg insert eiffel tower joke

if you don't know what that is, count yourself lucky

(hopefully your girlfriend doesn't have a smashboards account)

Spife

Smash Master
I'll do that too. In fact, if I come, people should just walk up to me with crazy MMs and I'll probably do them.
handstand mm.
no walls
fox only
GU parking lot.

>.> i'll do handstand mm's with people
walking? no walking? good form? while singing? let's be crazy and party till we die

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
1) Is this going to be a Brawl tournament? or JUST Melee? or both?
**my boyfriend and I will DEFINITELY go if people will be playing brawl**
Riot and I are going and we plan to do many brawl friendlies. I'm probably gunna enter Melee, so after my two matches I'll be back to Brawl friendlies.

Were you at TGA? I don't know if I met you there. Iguasa's sister?

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
I'm bringing my girlfriend to this
............WHY?!?!

Hello ~*~ I have a few questions...

1) Is this going to be a Brawl tournament? or JUST Melee? or both?
**my boyfriend and I will DEFINITELY go if people will be playing brawl**

2) what is this 'esticle' thing people keep talking about?

3) and what is ECRC?... are they events near by? conventions? what?

Thanks so much in advanced!!!
I have some questions for you:

1) Are you really a princess?

2) Are you really a pikmin?

3) Which pikmin do you look like?

Ken_Y`

Smash Lord
real men have this tournament on a saturday

(stares at Matt.gay and the yellow boy)

:D

Elen

Smash Lord
#1 who's PP? #2 <3 all pikmins #3 I'm married

lol it's just an odd situation to throw someone in if they're not familiar with it. I can see it scaring people away ha.
It happens all the time though, and people seem to enjoy it. It's a crazy new experience as long as your open to a room full of sweaty video games, and I don't see us scaring anyone away xD Cog when was the last time you went to one of these? I miss you :<

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
It happens all the time though, and people seem to enjoy it. It's a crazy new experience as long as your open to a room full of sweaty video games, and I don't see us scaring anyone away xD Cog when was the last time you went to one of these? I miss you :<
In my experience, the people who go and don't participate usually get bored out of their minds easily (although the only tournaments I've gone to with people who didn't participate were with Travis, and SOLAR's girlfriend...), but this night is different.

This night is...

KARAOKE

Skler, you're going dressed as Link?

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
video games don't get sweaty. and yeah it can just get kind of rank in there, and I agree with Daz about if you're not playing and/or talking to people it can get boring. regardless, it's gonna be rad and yes it's true I've missed like the past 2 mass madnesses in a row which is just plain SILLY. I haven't been to a tourney since like April or some BS I miss yellow

PrincessPikmin x_x

Oh.
lmao I'm stupid

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Elen didn't wear yellow last time.. What a jerk.

I'm only going to try and win this if the talent scouts are there, otherwise I'm taking it easy and if I lose I wasn't even going all out since you guys are scrubs. I'm hoping to get to college level play though so hopefully some scouts will be around, I've been juicin for this one.

Ya know?

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Is there anyone in the Boston area who is going to both Esticle and this, and has room for myself and Darc? If you've even more room than that, Boxman and Larx are also interested in coming.

krazykirby

Smash Apprentice
I think Skler's a pretty cool guy. eh SKRAAAAAAAAAA's and doesn't afraid of anything.

Top Bottom