• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Madness 11: Karaoke night - Framingham, MA - August 10th

Tichinde925

Smash Legend
cant wait and come this and play brawl friendlies all day cuz i quit melley
Screw Brawl!

Thats why im bringing my SD card so that people can play Smash 64 on their Wiis!

Melee > SMASH BROS. 64!!! > Brawl

You will be able to use your gamecube controller as the gamecube controller >>> N64 controller.

P.S.

Skler, you dont have to go with the Emulators if you dont want to. I have Smash 64, Chrono Trigger, and Secret of Mana ready to be installed. (Those 3 have their own banners.) I dont have that NES game though. I could inject it into another NES game but it will have the same banner as the game its injected into.

Tichinde925

Smash Legend
For those who doubt how good of a HaXx0rZ I amz, H3r3 are s0m3 ub3r picz!

This is what my Wii's Menu looks like when I turn it on:

Here is a terrible vid of how awesome my Wii Menu is: http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v404/Tichindepics/?action=view&current=Video000.flv

Vid also includes how awesome Earthbound is.

P.S.

Yea, I also have Quake on my Wii. The controls are awesome just like Metroid Prime 3 with the Wiimote + Nunchuk Controls. I cant give you Quake as you NEED an SD card to play it.

Ken_Y`

Smash Lord
this tournament is pointless if its not on SATURDAYYYYYYYYYY

i need to go my captain flacon needs to be shown off

Pixelation500

Smash Apprentice
i got banned (new account), originally pronstarpwn
^ Stop the spam TICHY!

Or I'll feed u some sketty

And if u dont know wat dat is, its Ravvy's cousin

and if u dont know dat... ask Banks who Ravvy is

Cuz he just ate Ravvy

And if u think thats confusing...

ITS SUPPOSED TO BEE!

And if u noticed i spelt "be" with an extra "E"

Well maybe i was talkin bout BUMBLE BEES...

.... /fail

Skler

Smash Master
I don't NEED taggin' dragon. I'll take the other 3, but I don't have any SD cards.

I love you for this.

I also love Melee, Gears of War and long walks on the beach.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
i'd totally do that soft modding thing if i wasn't waiting to buy a certain game (earthbound) from VC when they finally release it, because that game needs american support =(

Tichinde925

Smash Legend
i'd totally do that soft modding thing if i wasn't waiting to buy a certain game (earthbound) from VC when they finally release it, because that game needs american support =(
What about the prequel? Mother, which is Earthbound Zero.

No love for Smash Bros 64?

What about the "Tichinde925 PWNS!" channel?

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
i've got the necessary cables to emulate it on computer w/ ps2 controller and moving the visual feed to TV

Spife

Smash Master
Spam spams spam spam spam
good noos
i mite be acoomyoulateing a skrean frum a gai at werk in a week or two. DOn't know if I'll have it for thise (don't know where I'll get a 4th screen either -__-)
my english is good no?

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
Hey guys, you know that no name Brawl player that claims to be the Best Roy in Ma(this was confirmed by the great KevinM). I hear he took Sunday off of work, because he hates his job, and totally plans to attend this.

But seriously I'm coming. And Tich I demand Pokemon Puzzle League and/or Tetris Attack. I will be taking MM's in Tetris Attack. I will be bringing a set up. It will be for Brawl/Melee/Tetris Attack/Smash 64(assuming Tich comes through).

RI, you need to continue teaching me to not suck at Melee so I don't feel totally lame coming to this.

And, seriously, you guys aren't opposed to a few Brawl set ups right? I'll be bringing both Melee and Brawl so either way it's all good.

(And yes, I'll probably enter Melee singles, if only to increase the pot. I'm cool like that.)

EC_Joey

Smash Lord
Hey guys, you know that no name Brawl player that claims to be the Best Roy in Ma(this was confirmed by the great KevinM). I hear he took Sunday off of work, because he hates his job, and totally plans to attend this.

But seriously I'm coming. And Tich I demand Pokemon Puzzle League and/or Tetris Attack. I will be taking MM's in Tetris Attack. I will be bringing a set up. It will be for Brawl/Melee/Tetris Attack/Smash 64(assuming Tich comes through).

RI, you need to continue teaching me to not suck at Melee so I don't feel totally lame coming to this.

And, seriously, you guys aren't opposed to a few Brawl set ups right? I'll be bringing both Melee and Brawl so either way it's all good.

(And yes, I'll probably enter Melee singles, if only to increase the pot. I'm cool like that.)
If you're willing to learn, I'm sure everyone will be willing to give you pointers. I'd suggest picking up a high tier character to increase your tech skill before trying to improve your Roy. Once you get tech skill down, your Roy will take off.

bossyjellyfish

Foxes Mate for Life
I'd also come if I wasn't terrible T-T.

I would play Melee more than Brawl if I didn't suck =P.

Skler

Smash Master
Then come and get better at Melee! There will still be a few Brawl setups for those who just can't move on :)

Mercutio, Roy ditto MM? Best roy in NH vs best roy in MA? I accept all roy and link ditto mms because they're the coolest.

I also accept pretty much every other mm because I have a legendary Link and a fantastic Fox. I'd also mention my feathered Falco, crazy Captain, jammin' Jigglypuff, ballin' Bowser, dominating Doctor, manipulative Mario, limp Luigi, perfect Peach, cold Climbers, distracted DK, masterful Marth, zealous Zelda, spammin' Samus, stealthy Sheik, potent Pikachu, petite Pichu, mindful Mewtwo, yammering Young Link, gigantic Ganondorf, goofy Game & Watch, killer Kirby, nefarious Ness, youthful Yoshi and my rambunctious Roy but OOPS I ALREADY DID.

Seriously though, mms.

Spife

Smash Master
I say there can be brawl set ups but only if we can take every screen or wii from them :D
<3 melee

Skler

Smash Master
I don't actually play every character cash, I just wanted to lay down some linguistic law. I do love Ganon and Bowser though, so perhaps we will have some fun MMs.

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
I don't actually play every character cash, I just wanted to lay down some linguistic law. I do love Ganon and Bowser though, so perhaps we will have some fun MMs.
Bowser and ganon MM's(well, matches in general) always end within or under two minutes from what I've observed.

Unless your a square and camp =X

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
So I just realized/remembered this starts at 2ish instead of 11. Does anyone want to show up early and go to friendly's or something for breakfast? Or IHOP if there's one in the area.

Or @kevin/skler/variola/spife/pine/pef7 I'll locate a buffet beforehand and we can go there. Without walking this time.

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
I just found a buffet down route 9 that actually exists (Minado's) and apparently it is good. Expensive, but good.

I'm hyped for this.

Top Bottom